Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Thank Goodness! (Will and Jamie)

Thank Goodness! (Will and Jamie) Empty Thank Goodness! (Will and Jamie)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:21 pm

It was just around lunchtime in the Ministry for Magic and she had clocked off for work for that day, having built up enough flex time for an early Friday night, sighing Willow made her way down to the canteen for something to eat before she left. Believe it or not the food here was actually good.

Taking up a seat at an empty table Willow ordered some soup, bread, and a muffin she was tempted by the cupcake but decided against it.

So head on her hand she ate the soup listlessly bored out of her skull and hoping that she would find some excitement soon, Willow although happy with her job as she was with everything and everyone missed Hogwarts and wanted to return.

Thank Goodness! (Will and Jamie) Empty Re: Thank Goodness! (Will and Jamie)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Thank Goodness! (Will and Jamie) Skully11Jamie smiled happily as he wandered down the halls of the ministry of magic. If someone had told him only a year ago that he'd not only be free of the devil's influence but also an auror, he would have laughed in their face but after meeting and falling in love with Willow he'd been compelled to change for the better.

Chuckling at her sitting there, bored, he sat opposite her and produced the dozen white roses with a florish,

"I was meant to give these flowers to the ambassidor for france. But the instruction was to give them to 'the beautiful one'." he grinned, "As soon as I heard that I came down here to find you."

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Willow smiled and looked up at Jamie, her face instantly brightened by his presence, taking the roses from him she sniffed them and sighed appreciatively, she loved these flowers and they were always so pretty and pure.

"Then you best go and give them back to her, you dont want to get into trouble do you Jamie?"

She giggled and reached over to give him a soft kiss on the lips, Willow was glad Jamie was here, after all, seeing the one you love makes everything instantly better.

"How's work then love? Do you finish early today?"

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Jame grinned down at Willow and kissed her lightly as he sat down opposite her,

"Oh no, they're yours now." he winked at her, "You're totally worth causing an international incident."

He smiled into the soft kiss she gave him, even the way she kissed him spoke of the gentleness of her heart, the gentleness that had captured his own heart. Jamie chuckled lightly,

"I brought down a demon worshipping cult of dark wizards all on my own today." he grinned, "I was intructed to 'spend time, and bonus, on that lovely girl of yours' by my boss. And nothing could please me more."

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Willow looked panicked for a moment then she thought that Jamie was probably teasing her and she set the flowers down on the table a little further sway from where she was sitting so she could still eat. Gesturing at her muffin she asked:

"Stop being so silly Jamie! Have my muffin you deserve it."

Gasping as she heard what he had done today Willow leant over and kissed him soundly once more, she always got worried when she heard that he was doing something dangerous and she presumed it showed.

"Are you okay Jamie? You're not hurt? They didn't nick you anywhere no?"

Willow shook her head and smiled:

"Time yes, money, no."

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Jamie chuckled a little,

"Oh it was a bad joke wasn't it?" he teased her as he took the muffin with a grin, "Oh you give me the best presents."

He grinned into the kiss before kissing her back with gusto. Stroking a strand of her hair out of her eyes, he smiled happily,

"No worries Willow." he chuckled, "I knew more about their ritual than they did and they were doing it all wrong. I was in no danger to be honest."

Jamie rolled his eyes a little,

"Well I'm spending both on you." he poked her nose teasingly, "And you can't stop me."

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:23 am

Willow smiled as he took the muffin and she nodded, hand over her heart and then Willow thought that they had given each other some pretty good presents over the time they'd been together.

"Thank you my love, I do try, I know you like those muffins best."

She grinned and nodded her head but still Willpw looked a bit worried, true it was over and done with but she just hoped that Jamie would be alright next time he had to go and fight dark wizards.

"No no no no!"

Willow pouted but then she got an idea, looked as sexy as she could and purred into Jamies ear while sliding her leg up his own:

"What if Willow was a bad girl? Bad girls don't get presents..."

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Jamie nodded at Willow's statement, unable to answer as he was taking a bite out of the muffin. Swallowing, he grinned,

"Oh you know me so well my love." he winked at her, "But we both still like tiger bread better right?"

He grinned,

"Sorry but our survey says..." he paused with a grin, "Yes!"

Jamie swallowed a little as Willow's leg began to move against his and she fixed him with the sexy look that he loved so much,

"Well... if you're a bad girl..." he kissed her neck lightly, "I might just have to buy... some naughty presents... punishments..."

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Willow shook her head and looked at Jamie as he ate the muffin, a bit of it still on his lips so she leant forwards and kissed it off with a bashful smile, normally she was never in this sort of mood at work.

"Nope, I still like muffins the best I'm afraid..."

Smiling she stamped her foot and folded her arms across her chest Willow didn't like it when Jamie bought her things, it was just something that she hadn't gotten used to...

"My sources say NO!"

Willow blushes and looks up at Jamie with wide eyes:

"Tell me...what would you buy me?"

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:17 pm

Jamie grinned as Willow kissed him,

"Do I taste of muffin?" he teased lightly, "Is that why you like kissing me so much? Because I taste of muffin?"

He grinned at her little tantrum, he'd never say it to her face (because she'd likely try to die of embaressment) but she was so cute when she did that,

"Well..." he kissed her nose, "Your sources didn't count on me now did they?"

Jamie smirked a little and stroked her jaw line lightly,

"Perhaps so naughty clothes... leather is in this year..." he teased her before winking, "But work is not the place to discuss this... unless you feel like being really, really, naughty..."

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Willow tilted her head to one side and she shook her head, eyes wide, she didn't think that he tasted like muffin and she kissed Jamie because she loved the way their lips seemed to fit together but of course she never told him that...

"No no no! I kiss you because...because...I like the way we connect when we do..."

Bashfully Willow gazed at the floor and wound a strand of hair behind her ear, letting her hands continue to move in her ringlets.

"Jamie, please, spend it on something for both of us then if your that stubborn."

Willow swiftly shook her head and wrapped her arms around herself, she didn't feel comfortable wearing leather, not in the slightest and besides, she blushed at the thought of one of those shops.

"I'm okay leaving this topic alone now..."

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Jamie smiled mischieviously at the way Willow seemed slightly panicked by his teasing suggestion but smiled happily when she told him the real reason she kissed him, it was a good reason after all,

"Well I'm glad you do." he winked at her, "Didn't want to be the only one that thought so. I kiss you though... well one of the reasons is the way it makes me feel. Kissing you, Willow, is like making my entire body tingle lightly at the same time."

He chuckled a little,

"Alright then..." he tilted his head to the side, "How about dinner? A date if you will."

Jamie chuckled lightly before taking one of her hands in his,

"Hey, it's alright if you don't want to wear leather..." he grinned at her and gave her a wink, "We can just pick up an outfit for you."

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Willow smiled and let a soft blush grace her cheeks she was happy that she didn't seem so silly for thinking what she thought since Jamie too felt it when they kissed, biting her lip she wanted to kiss him again she however thought better of it since they might end up engaging in a little more passionate kissing.

"Awwwww Jamie I'm so glad that you think the same thing about that I never said anything because I thought you might be a little creeped out."

With a satisfied smile Willow nodded her head she really didn't mind going out for a meal since they would be able to go out together.

"I think that would be acceptable when would you like to go for it? And where?"

Willow smoothed out her clothes shaking her head rapidly there was no way she was wearing leather.

"What kind of outfit?"

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:58 pm

When Willow blushed, Jamie allowed himself the freedom to grin widely at her. He had always thought she looked unbelievably cute when she blushed. Leaning over the table, he kissed her lightly on the lips before pulling away with no small measure of reluctance,

"I would never be creeped out by you Willow." he gave her an eskimo kiss, "Especially when it's about the way you feel when we kiss."

Seeing her satisifed smile, as if she'd won, Jamie smirked a little,

"At the most expensive restaurant in the City of Azorat." he told her with a smirk, "I'm talking about The Blue Pomegranite."

Jamie grinned as his eyes raked up and down her body,

"Oh I think you'd do well in a schoolgirl outfit..." he mused, his voice coming out more like a soft purr, "And I can be the teacher to punish you."

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Willow caught Jamies large smile when she blushed which only made her blush more much to her embarrassment, pouting a little she placed her cool hands to her cheeks to calm them down before turning to smile shyly at Jamie.

"I do wish you wouldn't draw attention to my blush so..."

Moving on from the attention to her blush Willows jaw dropped open and she groaned unhappily, why did she think she could ever win against Jamie?

"Why do you do this to me Jamie?!? Just a simple meal in a nice quiet restaurant would have been lovely..."

Willow let herself trail off before her blush rushed back with avengence, turning her head away for a moment she thought that she actually wouldn't mind an outfit like that, it was all in at the moment.

"Maybe you could take me shopping for something like that."

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:36 pm

The way she looked up, saw his grin, and ducked back down to blush more was so cute that Jamie couldn't help but grin even wider. Jamie also couldn't help but turn his grin into a small smirk when she pouted,

"Oh but I like your blush!" he told her with the same smirk, "Makes you look cuter than you already do."

The sight of Willow's jaw actually dropping almost made Jamie laugh out loud but that would have looked like he was laughing at her so he merely contented himself with a wide smile and a chuckle,

"I do this because I like to spoil you my Willow." he told her, as he had told her every time he spoilt her, "And it will be a nice, quiet, meal. We'll sit in the corner so we're away from everyone else, it'll just be me, you and the best food money can buy."

When her blush came back, Jamie smirked but it wasn't at the fact that she was blushing, but rather at the fact that she wasn't objecting to the idea in anyway,

"Oh I think I could manage to take you shopping for such a number..." he purred before winking, "And some others beside. You strike me as a nurse as well sometimes..."

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Willow giggled a little and placed her hand over her mouth as if to cover her blush a little bit as it has now spread all over her cheeks, a pink tinge that she wished that she could just switch her blush off.

"You insist on pointing it out now, and maybe if you didn't I wouldn't get so flustered."

Still hiding behind her hand Willow smiles and tried to lessen her blush from his compliment, turning her head a little bit, she shook her head, it was nice that Jamie always wanted to spoil her but not that much.

"Well you do like spoiling me don't you, I just wish I could spoil you my love, but you know I love you right? I do worry that I can't show it properly without gifts."

Willow blushed again and tried to get the blush away by hugging her arms around herself until she felt less flushed.

"A nurse? Why do you think of me like that?"

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Jamie's grin grew larger still as he noticed that Willow was now blushing as hard as she could, her entire face glowing pink as she tried desparately to hide it,

"Oh but you always get flustered when I compliment you." he noted with a smirk, "It's yet another cute trait you have."

As soon as she shook her head, Jamie knew that she was going to dispute his god-given right to give her everything that he could for giving him her love,

"I enjoy spoiling you because you love me Willow." he told her with a small smile, "You're love has been the greatest gift I could ever hope to receive."

At the sight of her blush returning, he grinned and winked at her,

"Well you're a caring person, you don't have a mean bone in your body. Not to mention your bedside manner... well I think we'd both enjoy it."

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Willow pressed the tip of her wand to her face and she felt the spell that she muttered cooling her face down as she did so thus calming her blush right down. The grin Jamie gave her only made her smile back happily tucking some hair behind her ear again.

"Well then I'm sure I can make sone sort of compromise with you, you could make me blush in private, but not in public, hows that?"

With a small laugh Willow looked at the table and hugged her arms around herself, there was nothing that she could do to make Jamie stop spoiling her but hopefully she could cap that in some way.

"Jamie can't you just not spoil me so much so you should give the money to charity or something it would make me happy."

Willow blushed lightly again as all sorts of thoughts ran through her head, coughing softly she looked at Jamie and smiled bashfully.

"If that's what you want Jamie, I want to be able to please you..."

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Jamie pouted a little at the way she cheated her way out of the blush with that damned spell. When she smiled though and tucked a bit of hair behind her ear he couldn't help but smile right back,

"What's in it for me?" he teased her with a wink, "I can make you blush in private and public and it'll be great."

Her laugh was light and he felt it uplifting his own spirit before he smiled at the way she hugged her arms around herself. She'd done it before and the fact that she'd laughed assured him that she wasn't depressed,

"Well I enjoy spoiling you." he told her before sticking his tongue out at her, "Half my paycheck already goes to an orphanage."

Leaning across the table he tilted her head up by her cheek and lightly kissed her on the lips,

"You could never disappoint or displease me Willow."

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:49 am

Willow pouted as it seemed that jamie wasn't going to agree to her condition and she wanted him to, so, she pulled out her largest puppy dog eyes and she looked at him through her eyelashes pawing him gently.

"W-well...you want your Willow to be happy...right?"

Smiling happily she let her hands drop from around her arms and she placed them instead around the cup on the table so that she could keep them occupied while talking to Jamie.

"I guess it does...which was partly my influence you know...so technically youre already spending half your paycheck on me."

Willow grinned and kissed him back when she pulled away she thought about just how lucky she was that Jamie in fact did choose her over his brothers, hwoever much it pained her to think about it that way, she didn't want any of that to happen, she knew how much he loved them.

"Well..thats good to know."

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:31 pm

As soon as she pulled out the puppy dog eyes, Jamie knew that he was going to cave into her requests. To be fair it was only a matter of time. He sighed a little bit after only a few seconds of the puppy dog eyes,

"I want my Willow happy." he admitted with a happy smile, "I agree to only make you blush in private, on purpose. Because I might make you blush by accident after all. Deal?"

Jamie chuckled a little and took a sip of his tea. He shook his head a little,

"How is giving half of my money to poor children without parents, spending it on you?" he asked before sticking his tongue out, "Maybe I'm just a really nice person now who gives to charity. You never know."

He could feel her grin as she kissed him again and he was glad she was happy. Making Willow happy had quickly become his mission in life. He stroked her cheek softly and smiled at her,

"You want to get out of here then?" he asked her with a small smirk, "Go get some good food?"

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:38 am

Willow smiled softly and she nodded her head this was indeed one of her main persuasive techniques and only if it would work in stopping Jamie from spoiling her! But it hadn't become that powerful yet, it was only a matter of time however as Willow was still working on it.

"Deal!"

Holding out her hand so that they could shake on the deal Willow smiled up at Jamie from where she sat.

"Because youre spending it in something I asked you to spend it on, so that's technically spending it on me."

Willow pulled tongues at Jamie knowing that he wouldn't be able to defeat the logic in her words, Becausr it was Willow who suggested it in the first place but Jamie had taken it a bit too far by giving half his money away.

"Jamie, my love, I've just had my lunch, because it's already half way through lunch break." she grinned.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:47 pm

He saw her soft smile, a smile of satisfaction that her top technique still got him every time she used it. You'd think it would become gradually less effective but you'd be wrong. Jamie rolled his eyes a little and shook her hand,

"Deal." he agreed before sticking his tongue out at her teasingly, "But I'll win one of these days... the laws of probability mean I have to win at least once..."

Jamie raised an eyebrow,

"That doesn't count and you know it." he told her, sticking his tongue out at her again, "It's not spoiling you if it doesn't effect you."

Now sporting a rapidly growing grin he leant down close to her and kissed her once on the lips. Although it was brief, the kiss was hungry. He licked his lips a little as he pulled away,

"Well we can still have some fun in our lunch break can't we?"

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:38 am

Willow shook her head with a happy smile on her lips, reaching across to Jamie she tapped him once on the nose before she pulled away from him and smiled even wider, there was no way that he would ever get to win, unless they both agreed.

"If that makes you feel better Jamie, you think that, I'm sorry but my looks are just too powerful for you."

Wondering if she really did upset Jamie by not letting him win all the time Willow bit her lip and looked up at him with soft eyes before whispering:

"Im sorry."

Willow shook her head again as Jamie said that he didn't think it counted but she decided not to continue the argument after all she didn't want to make Jamie feel bad or something so she just kept quiet.

The kiss that Jamie gave her made Williw whimper softly as he drew away and she almost wanted to chase after his lips.

"Here? At work? Jamie you know I get embarrassed..." Willow blushed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:29 am