Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+18
Charlotte Minogue
Hallie Snape
Duscha Kotik
Mary Santana de Celle
Rhys Haines
Rajko Ridl
Aphrodite Kallistos
Savannah Lerran
Azrali Dancescu
Bridget Wells
Kathryn Anne Dagworth
Koehae Glenanne
Anna Tshering
Kirsten Cresswell
Diane Scamander
Vincent Furtell
Augatha Bones
Asric Chaos
22 posters

ORDER YOUR WANDS HERE!!!! (Open to everyone)

Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

ORDER YOUR WANDS HERE!!!! (Open to everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: ORDER YOUR WANDS HERE!!!! (Open to everyone)

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 am

Charlotte walked excitedly to the wand shop. She was about to get a wand! Her very first wand! And to think a few weeks ago, she didn't even believe in magic.

"Hi," she greeted the young woman behind the counter, "I need a wand."

Question One: What would you describe your personality as?

A) I'm a fairly resolute person, once I've made my mind up that's it.

Question Two: What do you like to do in your spare time?

B) I prefer to read in order to further my knowledge

Question Three: How would you describe your height?

B) Medium

Question Four: What would you say is the defining trait in your personality?

A) I'm caring, and I often put my heart and soul into everything
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

ORDER YOUR WANDS HERE!!!! (Open to everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: ORDER YOUR WANDS HERE!!!! (Open to everyone)

Post by Certh Salamar Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Certh spent the morning running around Diagon Alley buying his school books and whatever else he needed for his first year at Hogwarts. He soon pushed open the door into Ollivanders wand shop with his hands outside of his pockets, a rather excited look on his face as he was about to get his first wand. He stood at the counter, awaiting Mr. Ollivanders arrival. "Anybody here?" "I'd like a wand"

A) I'm a fairly resolute person, once I've made my mind up that's it

C) I like to make sure that I look my best and always attain my goals

C) Tall

C) I can be quite spaced out sometimes, but I'm clever really
    Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:35 am

After she said goodbye to the first year girl another two entered both wanding their first wands, Amelia was quite excited about presenting the first years with their wands which they may end up keeping for the rest of their life, after about 5 times each finally Amelia found their correct wands

Charlotte Minogue: Willow, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, this wand is excellent for charms work

Certh Salamar: Rowan, 10.5 inches, Thestral Tail, this wand is excellent for duelling

Amelia smiled as she hand the students their wands " There you lovlies, enjoy and good luck with your first year" Amelia said

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:49 am

B) I can be quite adaptable for most situations and my ideas change often

B) Medium

Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:20 pm

Amelia saw a another student enter, she had recognised her she was Rose the girl she had met in the candy store, after about 3 attempts Amelia had found the perfect wand for her

Rose Ann Lucinda: Ash, 9inches, Veela Hair

Amelia presented the wand for Rose and gave her a smile " There we go perfect fit"

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:48 pm

Rose smiled as she got her wand. She looked up and her eyes widened "Miss Amelia! I didn't notice it was you!" she said a bit surprised and a bit loud. She blushed as her hair turned pink from embarrassment. She coughed and smiled sheepishly "Thank you for the wand Miss Amelia." she said.

Rose was about to go but a nagging question came into her mind. She looked at Amelia and asked "Miss Amelia! Why are you here? and.." she blushed at the next part "How do you know which wand suits the owner?" she asked curiously.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Antonette nervously walked up to the counter and searched for one of the fill up sheets she was supposed to answer. She sighed in relief as she finally had found the stack and carefully took one. She placed the sheet on the counter and started answering.

B) Medium

B) Most of the time I'm quite a firey person, don't get into a fight with me

After she had done the fill up sheet, she coughed and handed the woman the sheet a bit shyly. She saw she was talking to another girl and flashed a smile at her.
    Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Rose then asked what she was doing here "Ah well you see after I graduated Durmstrang I came here to work and then owner decided he would give me the shop, so ever since then I have been making wands" Amelia then gazed around the room " Every wand you see here I made, and how I know which wand suits people well I can judge what personality traits match up with the wand"

Amelia then saw a girl enter and hand her the personality test, after which reading through it Amelia grabbed a wand, which turned out to be the perfect one on the first try which was often rare

Antonette DeMoivre: Rosewood, 10 inches, Phoenix Feather, excellent for Transfiguration work

Amelia then placed the wand in a box and handed it to the girl " There you are sweety, a truely beautiful wand"

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Antonette's eyes brightened as the lady gave her the box. She gave her a bright smiles "Thank you Miss..?" she said trailing off to a question. She had heard the part about personality traits and tilted her head. "Ma'am what if two people or more get the same personality? Would they have the same type of wand?" she asked curiously. Antonette was always fascinated about these things but never had the chance to talk to other people about it.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:38 pm

A sense of excitement and achievement flushed over Certh's body as soon as he saw the box that held his wand within. Thestral hair, he had heard of such creatures from his parents, they sounded like mystical horses, and would probably make for a fine wand core. His glance steered from the box to the woman in front of him as the girls began asking her questions about wands, he seemed a little intrigued, but decided against it as he turned, his pant legs swaying across the floor as he walked briskly out of the wand shop and back into Diagon Alley, where there were many bustling students who continued buying their supplies needed.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Anya entered the shop. She had recently broken her wand due to the lamest reason ever.

"Never using that blasted thing as a bookmark ever again," she mumbled to herself as she entered the shop. She had some money saved from small, meaningless jobs she had.

C) Tall

Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:12 pm

The girl then asked would two people get the same wand if they had the same personality, Amelia gave a little laugh " Ah well you, most people don't have the exact personality as someone else, but they can be very similar in which case they might have the same wood but not the same core or perhaps there lengths would be different"

Amelia then saw another girl enter she was another older girl, definately not first year, after several tries of different wands Amelia found the perfect fit

Anastasia Telsa: Ivy, 10.5 inches, Unicorn hair , excellent for healing work

Amelia then boxed up the wand and presented it to the girl " There you babe, enjoy"

Nate Thomas
    Nate Thomas
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nate Thomas Tue May 29, 2012 3:57 pm

Nathaniel walked in the shop when he was 11 he was worried about being a wizard.Nathaniel walked in and saw a man sitting by a table.Nathaniel looked at the man with a worried look.Nathaniel started to get nervous." Uhhhhhh sir i'mmm here to pur ppur pur chase a wand." Nathaniel walked in he looked aat the boxes of stuff.Nathaniel looked in amzement.Nathaniel looked and waited for the man to answer

A I'm a fairley resoulatw person,once i've made my mind up that's it

A) I like to travel a lot and experiance new things
    D) Most of the time I help my friends with their problems, I'm very trustworthy
    E) I like to make sure that my feelings are acted upon, cause there are a lot of them
    F) I like to look into how the body works and health

B i prefer to read in order to further my knowledge

A) Short
    B) Medium
    C) Tall

B medium

D) When I want something I get it, fangs and all

D when i want something i get fangs and all

Alicia Lopez
    Alicia Lopez
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alicia Lopez Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Alicia strolled into the shop labeled OLLIVANDERS in large, gold letters upon the black store front of the wand shop. Something was unfamiliar in the shop however, it wasn't the large, overwhelming stacks of boxed up wands aligned along the walls, but, the person behind the counter. The man behind the counter wasn't the elderly man she knew as Garrick Ollivander, it was, in fact, the headmaster of Hogwarts. The question that ran through her head was: What was he doing here?. Though it didn't matter much, getting a wand was the main priority, after, the "accident." "Hello," she said with a smile as she entered the store.

ANSWER: A

A) I like to travel a lot and experiance new things
    D) Most of the time I help my friends with their problems, I'm very trustworthy
    E) I like to make sure that my feelings are acted upon, cause there are a lot of them
    F) I like to look into how the body works and health

ANSWER: F

A) Short
    B) Medium
    C) Tall

ANSWER: B

D) When I want something I get it, fangs and all

ANSWER: A

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:36 am