Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

You rang? (Arsen/ Djinn)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

You rang? (Arsen/ Djinn) Empty You rang? (Arsen/ Djinn)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:10 am

It had been weeks now and still his father hadn't shown up. Maybe he had had enough of him and believed he wasn't worthy of taking over earth never mind hell. That was why he'd made it his mission to turn as many people against each other as possible. He'd make it his job to get in as many kids head to turn the next generation into his own personal hell on earth. That should show his father what he could do.

With that in mind he sat down in the middle of the clearing and closed his eyes. It was time he got closer to his fathers level. It was time him and hell fire became one.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

You rang? (Arsen/ Djinn) Empty Re: You rang? (Arsen/ Djinn)

Post by Djinn Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:21 am

Djinn appeared, back leaned against a tree and arms crossed over his chest. He eyed the boy for several moments before he chose to make his presence known.

"You rang?" he uttered dryly.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:29 am

Arsen nearly had heart attack at the sound behind him. He didn't even hear his father appear so he couldn't be held responsible for the amount of hell fire he sent his way. He was used to being able to sense and hear people coming towards him, no one caught him off guard. Well except his father it seemed.

"You trying to kill me? You just nearly gave me heart attack." He said holding his chest as he let his heart calm down.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:38 am

Djinn didn't even blink as the hellfire washed over him - his very being was derived from it, after all.

"Honestly, Arsen," he admonished, "there's no need for such melodrama. Even if you could have a heart attack, it's impossible for you to actually die from one. Your demon blood makes you heartier than that.

"Now, what did you want, kid? You did call me here, after all."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:43 am

"Oh really? Well sorry for protecting myself from something obviously not human. Looks like i was right to react that way you could have been anyone." He said standing up straighter now his heart was more under control.

"Oh great thats nice to know, i'll remember that the next time my heart almost jumps out my chest." He said dusting his trousers now he wasn't sitting on the ground.

"What are you talking about i didn't summon you. I was practicing." He said looking at his father in confusion, he would definitely remember summoning his father.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:58 am

"By all means, defend yourself," remarked Djinn. "Not like a little hellfire's gonna do me any harm."

The demon merely smirked in amusement, still leaning against what remained of the tree after Arsen's handiwork reduced the rest of it to ash.

He inclined his head, eyeing the boy speculatively. "You weren't thinking about me at all?" he inquired skeptically, raising a brow.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:07 am

"I..." He said before closing his mouth. So just thinking about his father summoned him here? Great. "So i summoned you just by thinking about you?" He asked.

"How does that even work? Its never happened before." He asked before he'd thought about his father plenty of time and not once has he shown up before today.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:18 am

Djinn pushed off from the tree trunk and it promptly reduced to a pile of cinders. "Well, obviously, every stray and uncharitable thought you have of me isn't going to call for my presence. Think about me with intent or purpose, however - say, you need me for whatever inane reason - and yes, just thinking about me can summon me.

"It's a bit complicated, and not the most reliable means of summoning a demon." Djinn spread his hands. "No clue how or where it even started. I've far more important details to focus on. Clearly, I was called here in error. I'll leave you to your practice." The demon turned as though to leave.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:31 am

He listened to what he had to say, it did kinda make sense but why wasn't he ever made awhere of this connection? Surely that was something he should have been told on their first meeting, it was after all very valuable information. "Why didn't you tell me that? Didn't you think thats something important that i should know about?" He asked.

"Wait..." He said stopping his father from leaving. He didn't know why, a part of his screamed at him for making his father pause in his departure but another more sadistic part of him wanted him to stay. He wanted to feel wanted by his father, he wanted them to be feared as partners and individuals not just alone. He wated to run hell by his fathers side and to do that he needed his father back.

"I've started the hell on earth thing." He said shoving his hands in his pockets, he wasn't used to this kind of thing. "Im getting into people minds and turning them against each other." He said hoping his father would like he was finally doing as he wanted.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:49 am

"Slipped my mind," the demon shrugged, tapping his temple with one hand. "Millennia of information up here. Sometimes things slip through the cracks."

Djinn paused a long moment, but did not turn back around. When he spoke, his smirk was nowhere to be heard in his tone.

"Oh?" he said evenly. "I thought it was 'a death wish waiting to happen' that you wanted no part in?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:19 am

"Oh great, anything else i should know?" He asked turning to look behind him over his shoulder as he heard a sound. Stupid bird, he thought as it flew into the air. He couldn't help but feel jumpy around his father, even though everyone should feel safe around their own father. Maybe it was his demon vibes, he wondered if people felt that around him.

"I changed my mind, i was angry and i made a mistake. Everyone wants to be something im not, this is who i should be." He explained, he knew that now. He was born to do this and he was foolish to think otherwise.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:50 am

"Depends. Is Ancient Babylonian something you should know? The position of the stars during the time of Christ? The fact that sacred ground and holy water have absolutely no effect on me, whatsoever?" Djinn queried. "If I think of anything, I'll let you know."

Djinn finally turned to face his son, red eyes gleaming. "Glad to see you've come to your senses.

"As for the progress you have made so far, well done. Taking initiative, I'm proud."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:04 am