Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Two Deaths and a Birth (Invite Only)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Two Deaths and a Birth (Invite Only) Empty Two Deaths and a Birth (Invite Only)

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:44 am

He let out a frustrated cry and punched the wall, why must his uncle insist on being such an idiot? He couldn't wait for the day he turned of age, he could finally escape the hold of his uncle and be free to do what he liked. Right now he was stuck being his uncles side kick or target for target practice. He frowned as his hand turned to flames, it happened all the time when he got angry. He sighed trying to clam himself down enough not to explode into flames entirely.

He spun on the spot at the sound of footsteps behind him but found no one there. "Who's there?" He frowned searching the area thoroughly for any signs of an intruder. "I know you're there i can hear you breathing." He said tilting his head to the side so he could better pick out the sound and follow it to it's source.

Last edited by Arsen Salvator on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nicoli Moretti
    Nicoli Moretti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Two Deaths and a Birth (Invite Only) Empty Re: Two Deaths and a Birth (Invite Only)

Post by Nicoli Moretti Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:46 am

Finally, he thought as he saw the boy come out from their underground hideout. He smiled securing the wizards invisibilty cloak around himself, it had been a good investment sweet talking it from the stupid idiot, she had no idea of its true value.

Minutes later he found himself in the middle of a derelict building having followed the poor child into one of its many rooms. He froze and stood back leaning against the wall just watching him. He truely was a magnificent creature.

He smirked and pulled off his cloak once he was detected. "Very good. I wondered how long it would take you to notice." He smiled tucking the cloak into his hat before putting it back on his head. "So what is it this time Arsen? He shot you again? Or is he just being a dick?" He asked quite happily.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Two Deaths and a Birth (Invite Only) Empty Re: Two Deaths and a Birth (Invite Only)

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:47 am

He frowned and took a step back. "Who are you?" He asked reaching into his pocket to wrap his hand around the handle of his knife. He'd kill Aspen when he got home for taking his wand on today of all days.

"Wait how do you know my name? Why did you follow me?" He asked, this man knew far too much about him by the sounds of things. He needed to die, it's what his uncle would say if he was here right now.

Nicoli Moretti
    Nicoli Moretti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nicoli Moretti Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:48 am

He shook his head. "Oh come on Arsen do you not remember me?" He said lifting up his hat giving Arsen a better look at his face. "Perhaps... it would help if i got down onto my knees." He said slowly getting down onto one knee but with his eyes still glued on Arsen to make sure he didn't try anything.

He chuckled. "I know alot about you Arsen, you are a fascinating creature and i intend to learn more starting right here right now." He smiled. "So lets see you spark up." He said pulling out a gun which he aimed at Arsens head. "Now you going to be a good little boy and do as he's told or do i need to put i bullet between your eyes? Hmm." He said getting back to his feet to start edging forwards.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:49 am

He frowned. "What are you talking about?" He asked, he couldn't even remember ever seeing this guy. "At least give me a clue or something." He said trying to think back but nothing about him brought back any memories.

He gritted his teeth. "Creature? I'm a human being just like you. I'm not some thestral picked up from the forbidden forest." He said tightening his grip on his knife. "Spark up? What do you mean spark up?" He asked beginning to panic inside, how can he know? He's not shown anyone but his uncle his fiery from and no one alive had seem him in his true form.

He froze at the sight of the gun. It wasn't the first time he'd had one pointed at him but he didn't think this one would be shooting him in the chest. "Woah what do you want from me?" He said taking a step back for every step Nicoli took forward. "I don't know what you mean. What do you want?"
    Nicoli Moretti
    Nicoli Moretti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nicoli Moretti Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:51 am

"Think back to 7 years ago. 7 years today actually, it was a great day for me. You not so much." He smiled taking in the confused face. "A clue?" He shurgged. "I'll give you a clue... Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Ringing any bells yet or do i need to go on?" He asked pulling out a bible and crucifix.

He shook his head. "You are no humanbeing Arsen, you are an animal that doesn't deserve to walk this earth as our equal. You are an abomination. You don't belong." He said backing Arsen into one of the back corners. "Thestral? Do you forget i'm not like your family? I'm a man of god i didn't steal no power from him."

"You know what i mean don't play stupid with me because i know you're not. The panic in your eyes tells me you know exactly what i mean." He said a smile slowly spreading on his face. "It doesn't matter now anyway. I have all the time in the world and now so do you." He smirked nodding towards the ceiling where a demonic circle was painted. "Escape that one demon." He laughed pulling out a brief case from his hat which he lay on the floor to open.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:52 am

He thought back to 7 years ago and gritted his teeth. He'd have been 6 and today marked the day that he was reborn but he couldn't possibly know that. He shook his head. "No..." He gasped as he doubled over in pain.

He gasped dropping down to his knees. "Stop it. I'm just as human as you are. I was born like you, i live like you. I'm human." He frowned slowly getting to his feet. "We didn't steal anything we were born this way. Just as you were born a murderer." He said spitting down at Nicoli's feet.

He frowned and looked up at the ceiling. "No!" He cried going to walk out of the circle but hitting an invisible wall. "You think i asked to be born this way?! Don't you think i'd prefer to be normal?" He shouted trying to make him see sense. He'd heard of these circles and nothing good ever came to his kind from them. "How did you know? No one knows." He frowned stalling as he looked for any way out.

"What's that?" He asked nodding to the briefcase.

Nicoli Moretti
    Nicoli Moretti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nicoli Moretti Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:53 am

"Yes, Arsen is the answer im looking for. We both know what happened that day wasn't normal. It's not natural. Surely you can see that. You know you don't belong here you probably know that better than anyone." He said searching through his suitcase for the salt. Once he found it he began to pour it over all the entrances to the room.

He shook his head. "No you were born from rape. You should never have been born, i have no idea what your moth was thinking keeping a bastard like yourself. If i was her i'd had drowned you the second you were born." He said making sure all windows and doors had been salted. "A murderer? Please what are you 10?" He laughed. "I've killed when necessary, i kill those that shouldn't live."

"You see ever since that day i've been searching for answers. Even magicals can't do what you did, then i remembered the flames. Did you know fire demons have healing qualities?Of course you did." He said putting the cap back on the salt so he could put it back in the case.

He laughed. "No you didn't but your ancestors did. They stole power from god and passed it on to you, so you must be the one to give it back. We send you to heaven so God can claim his powers back then send you where ever he feels you fit best. You... well you belong in hell with your real father. Have you seen him recently?" He asked in casual conversation.

"No i didn't say you asked to be born like this and i'm afriad wanting to be normal is not going to make you normal. You still need to die, you are a freak of natural." He spat. "This oh this is just my tool kit. It has everything i need to kill you because you know you shouldn't live don't you?"

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:55 am

He frowned and took a deep breath, he was not going to die at the hands of a muggle. Not now not ever. Not after everything he'd done and been through. He sighed and spun slowly on the spot looking around at his surroundings.

He shook his head, this man was mental. "My mother was a religious person, she didn't believe in murder, because thats what abortions are. They are murder." He spat. "Yes but my mother wasn't a murderer, even your god doesn't believe in murder yet you do it anyway. Why is that?" He asked watching him spread the salt every where. He wondered whether Aspen was immune to that or not.

"No you know how old i am and that is stupid. Do you really think God will forgive you because you only killed when necessary? Because i don't. He may be forgiving but shall not kill is one of the commandments is it not?" He asked, he'd been read the bible over and over again since he was 4 so he should know but he didn't always take it all in.

He sniggered. Did he know of course he did. "Bit of a stupid question that. Even for you." He snarled.

He snorted. "So naive for someone so old. Did you ever think that this power was given to us? Surely he wouldn't let us go on with stolen power. He is after all meant to be the most powerful man to exist... well him and one other of course. We can't forget about him no can. He's the dark to your light." He smirked.

He gritted his teeth. "You know nothing about my father." He said spitting down at Nicoli's feet or as close as he could get to his feet. "And you obviously know nothing about demons because they can't leave hell without Satans permission." He laughed, he was safe whilst he was on earth because Aspen had told him his father wasn't happy that he lived.

"A freak of nature?" He frowned shaking his head. "You can't kill me, my uncle will be here any minute to stop you." He laughed. "And im not a demon im part demon so the rules dont apply."

Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:05 am

Aspens head snapped up at the mention of his name. It sounded like Arsen but he knew his name was tabooed. Within seconds he had apparated to the scene his name had been said. "Whats going on?" He asked looking around at the scene in front of him.

"Ooo is this an exorcism?" He asked conjuring up a chair.
    Nicoli Moretti
    Nicoli Moretti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nicoli Moretti Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:09 am

Nicoli pulled out his gun and aimed it at the boys uncle. He had not planned on interruptions. "Don't move." He said keeping the gun aimed at his head. "This is going to happen whether you like it or not. He can't like hes an abomination." He said getting to his feet.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:12 am

"Oh no carry on, i wanna see this. Arsens got too big for his boots, he can't stay alive. Hes a liability." He said sitting back in his seat and crossing his arms.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:15 am

"What?! You're kidding right get me out of here Aspen, this isn't funny!" He cried kicking the circle. He closed his eyes and held onto his pendent, if he thought hard enough his father would turn up. Lets just hope it worked for his own sake.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:18 am

With Aspen sat there he pulled out his book and began to chant in latin an ancient spell to remove the demon from a poor defenceless human. He glanced up quickly as Arsen shouted out in pain before turning back to the book. The quicker this happened the less painful it would be for the poor human it had taken over.
    Nicoli Moretti
    Nicoli Moretti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nicoli Moretti Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:20 am

With Aspen sat there he pulled out his book and began to chant in latin an ancient spell to remove the demon from a poor defenceless human. He glanced up quickly as Arsen shouted out in pain before turning back to the book. The quicker this happened the less painful it would be for the poor human it had taken over.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:25 am

A pain so unbearable threatened to pull out his insides. He doubled over and his screams seemed very distance as the pain took over his body. As time went on the pain increased and soon he had the feeling like he needed to vomit, but rather than vomit coming up a thick dark smoke began to flow out of his mouth.

Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:48 am

The windows exploded inward, a strong gust of heated air blowing away the lines of salt. A great crack spread through the middle of the ceiling, breaking the demon's trap painted there. The door vaporized a split-second before Djinn stepped through it, eyes white-hot fire and his true features distorting his human mask.

"<<Think again.>>" Djinn snarled. The book was ripped from Nicoli's hands, bursting into hell-flames before it could hit the opposite wall. "You are a cockroach, Nicoli Moretti. Unfortunately for you, hunter, you've outgrown your cute phase. You know what people do with pets that aren't cute, anymore? They put them down."

Still glaring at the muggle, the demon thrust his arm at Aspen. "<<Don't even think of moving, Aspen Salvator.>>" he growled. "<<I'll deal with you in a moment.>>"

Narrowing his eyes only slightly, the fire demon started to make Nicoli burn, slowly, fire flowing through his veins. He could have reduced him to cinders in seconds, of course, but Djinn was pissed, and he wanted the pathetic mortal to experience agony as he died.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:00 am

He choked barely able to stay on his hands and knees now as more and more of him escaped. He was going to die here today like a muggle, a poor pathetic, helpless muggle. The room heated up and for the first time in his life his was pleased to see his father. He'd give anything for him to make this pain go away and then it did. One second he couldn't breathe through the thick smoke and the next he was choking it back in. He dropped onto the floor and lay on his back as he tried to get his breath back and get used to the feel of his body again.

Nicoli gasped and dived after the book which now lay on the floor as ash. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He cried a few more seconds and he had him. The boy would have been free. Suddenly his insides caught fire, the room was filled with someones screams it was only when his mind began to work again that he realised those screams were his own.

Aspen stood and turned looking for the presense he knew was about to show. Only one thing could cause something like that and he wasn't about to stay around to see him. Just as he was about to apparate, Djinns simple words grounded him. The power of the name always got him and now it was going to most likely get him killed.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:13 am

Once the muggle had been reduced to putrid ash, Djinn spared a look for his son. The boy would be alright, though, the damned hunter had very nearly killed him.

Slowly, he turned towards Aspen. The fact that his human mask was wholly in place, now, should have meant he had regained some amount of calm. Regardless, the expression on his face didn't bode well for the wizard.

"Such a waste of evolutionary progress," Djinn declared. "Of all my lord's little pets, you've always been my least favorite, Aspen Salvator. Nothing but a pathetic, simpering little worm.

"You've interfered with my son far too long, mortal, and now you would sit back and just watch him die?" The demon raised a finger, ticking it back and forth admonishingly. "I don't think so."

Suddenly, Djinn's hand was locked around Aspen's throat and his glowing eyes gazed into his. "You run along and tell Lord Satan how you finally gave me an excuse to squashed your pathetic existence. I'll see you in Hell." The demon's hand burst into hellfire, the flames catching Aspen's flesh and melting it from his body before moving on to eat away his muscles and internal organs and finally his very bones.

Once finished, Djinn held his palm to his mouth and blew away the ash which rested there. He turned to his son. "Feeling better?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:21 am

Arsen couldn't even bring himself to watch as his uncle was killed. Yes he was going to watch as the muggle killed him, yes he'd shot him and used him as a human target but he was still his uncle. He was still the guy that saved him from his parents and gave him a roof and food to eat. He rolled over onto his side so he could push himself up into a sitting position.

"Is that a trick question?" He asked taking a deep breath, his body still felt a little foreign to him. "I just nearly died a pathetic death. Murdered by a frigging muggle!" He said leaning back against the wall.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:25 am

"That's right," Djinn snarled, suddenly standing over the boy. "You were nearly killed by a pathetic mortal hunter without so much as an ounce of magic. What the hell were you thinking? Mortals might not hold a flame to what you can do, but they are not to be underestimated. It was my understanding that you were smarter than that, so what," his tone became abruptly soft, "pray tell, was all this?" He gestured to the room around them.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:32 am

He sat up straighter trying to get as close to the wall and as far from his father as possible. He was angry that much was clear and he'd rather not be on the receiving end of his anger if it meant going the same way as his uncle or the muggle. "How was i suppose to know he was here planning all this? I just got annoyed and came here to vent." He explained, how did the muggle even know he would turn up here anyway?

"I am smarter than that." He said slowly getting to his feet. He didn't want to look even more pathetic as Djinn looked down on him. "I made a mistake, i am still human even if i don't want to be." He said wrapping one arm around his stomach.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:00 am

A muscle in Djinn's jaw twitched and the wall the door had once been in crumbled into ash, leaving the bare wooden structure beneath scorched. "Next time, remember to look up, also," he enunciated. "It's one of the oldest tricks of their bloody trade."

The demon watched him impassively for a moment. "You're growing reckless, Arsen," Djinn declared. "A little too confident in your own abilities and power.

"As you said," he leaned forward to whisper the words, "you're still human. Whether you like it or not, you still have to remember that. I think you need to learn some responsibility."

Turning away from his son, he drew a nail across his palm, slicing through the skin. Using two fingers, he crouched down and began to paint symbols in his own blood. As he worked, a line of dirt filtered in through the window and gathered in a small pile at his side.

Finished painting, Djinn began chanting in an ancient tongue, one long forgotten by mortal kind. The center of the drawings burst into hellfire. Tossing a handful of the dirt into the flames, the demon started chanting with greater fervor and increasing volume. Spreading his hands, he released the spell he was casting.

The demon regarded his work for a long moment before finally giving a nod.

"From now on, this is your responsibility," Djinn told Arsen. "You are to instruct it, make sure it is taken care of, all that. If anything happens to it..." He turned to gaze directly into the boy's eyes.

"Don't let anything happen to it," he intoned darkly. Without another word, Djinn vanished, leaving a... girl standing where the symbols had once been painted on the floor.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:47 am

She gazed curiously at the man standing in front of her, taking in his appearance, studying his movements (few though they were), listening to the sounds he made. He suddenly disappeared and she blinked rapidly in surprise. Someone else was in the room, though, and still curious, she moved forward. His eyes drew her attention; those bright, glowing eyes. Reaching out a hand, she gently placed her fingers just below one of the boy's eyes before bringing her hand back next to one of her own. It was the brown one, though, she didn't know it; the other eye was blue.

She inclined her head, then she opened her mouth.

"Don't let anything happen to it," she spoke in perfect mimicry of the demon's voice. She didn't quite know what that meant, actually, but it seemed significant.

"It," she repeated in a voice far more in keeping with her appearance. She put a hand to her chest, tilting her head inquisitively. "It?"

Frowning, her hand reached out once more to finger the sleeve of his shirt. It didn't seem to be attached to him. Brow wrinkling in confusion, she glanced down at her own bare form then back up at him.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:05 pm

He turned his head to the side trying unsuccessfully to move further away from his father. He flinched as the wall in front of him turned to ash, he could honestly say he had never been more scared in his life. He had just witnessed the painful death of two people and both those deaths took merely seconds to complete.

"Im new to all this, i didn't even know the hunters existed. No one tells me anything, i have to figure it all out the hard way." He moaned practically hugging the wall now. "What you going to do?" He asked, hoping that it wasn't too bad. He'd had enough pain tonight to last him a life time.

He glanced at the finished product of his father work in shock. A girl? He'd made a girl! What the hell was he playing at? "Woah, i can't look after a girl. I don't even have anywhere to live so how am i meant to look after her? You can't dump her on me!" He complained. "What happens if she dies?" He asked, maybe he could get rid of her and pretend she got hit by a train or something.

He glanced at her as she walked over, internally thinking of way to kill his father for leaving him in this mess. As her hand came up to touch his face he caught her by the wrist. "Don't touch." He said dropping her hand. "Okay don't do that again, it is beyond creepy and yes you are it." He said gritting his teeth.

"Do you have a name?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:20 am