Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Because I can (open)

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Because I can (open) Empty Because I can (open)

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:57 am

Ty walked into the bar, and sat down. He really needed to quite coming into such cramped places. He had thought this one would be better, but...

Man was it ever cramped.

Taking a deep breath, and rolling his shoulders back, he ordered and took a seat.

Just breath and we'll be good.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Because I can (open) Empty Re: Because I can (open)

Post by Rhys Haines Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Rhys basically bounded into the pub, a bright smile on his face. Sure, he wasn't supposed to be out and about in pubs, but his favorite little buddy happened to be in this one.

"Tyl'r, Tyl'r!" He sang in his fake accent, slugging him in the arm and plopping next to him. Geez, he looked like he was going to explode. Rhys, however strived in cramped places. More people to imagine about.

"I tr'cked yo' d'wn," He said proudly,
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Tyler was distracted from his momentary panic by a rather loud enterence and a slug on the arm.

"Why," he drawled slowly, giving Rhys a glance, "does that a-fact terrify me more than anythang else?"

He recieved his drink then and took large swig of it before turning to the... well Psychopath was really the best why to describe his companion.

"Watch-yeah doin' here anyways," he ask, the boy's insane energy making him more than a little grumpy considering he could still feel the walls of the place pushing on him, "Aren't yeah supposed to be goin' on a murerous rampage at that School?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Rhys paused, the smile on his face fading slightly. Something.. dark had overcome his features, even though they hadn't exactly changed. Karma. She's the one who made him like this. Who made him stop his kill zone.

That loser.

"Something is hindering those plans," He growled, signaling for a glass of water, "And it wouldn't be wise to just kill everyone at once. I'm not stupid."

Getting his water, he traced the rim, a calmness coming over him. "I do have a list of people I want 'out'. A few are a bit unreasonable, some are necessary, and some are for fun,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:43 pm

"I never a-though yeah were," Ty stated taking a sip of his drink, "Unhinged, defin-at-ly, stupid, only a little." He smirked.

"That a-still ain't explainin' why yer here, botherin' me."

He looked around the room, which only served to remind him how close he was to well everything, and had to stop to do his breathing again.

"And how a-long is this here list?" Ty finally said, his voice a tad bit strained do to the fact he was ignoring the buble of panic in him, as well as ignoring the 'fun' comment.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:55 pm

"Yeah, I'm loony, but you love me anyway," Rhys took a big gulp of his water, grimaced, then placed it on the table. Water was never very exciting, he noticed.

"Well, you know," He shrugged, "7 people at the most. Three are impossible; Headmaster, demon boy, and vampire girl." Rhys was about to throw in that he wouldn't even try to kill Karma, but decided against it.

"Then two teachers. Necessary for the cause, you know?" He paused dramatically, then grinned, looking up with strange light in his eyes.

"Then I have three little witches that strike my fancy. A bubbly one, a nervous one, and... a girl that just pisses me off." He licked his lips. "Fun, Fun,"

Suddenly off of that topic, Rhys yawned. "I'm hungry. Can I borrow some money? I don't have any Euros on me,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Ty sighed, and leaned back into his chair, "The a-sad fact is that, that's a-true. Probably makes me 'Loonay' too."

He cut a glance at his friend as he listed off his 'fun' kills, "Yeah know, I don't suggest yeah say thangs like that in public. It a-freaks normal people out."

Ty couldn't help but laugh at the abrupt change of discussion.

"Did thinkin' 'bout murder make yeah hungry?" He was so far away from thinking about the problems that went on in his psychopathical friends mind that such a suggestion didn't phase him anymore.

"Yeah never paid me back from the last time yeah bum," he grumbled as he rooted around in his pocket for the money anyways. Really, he felt he was doing all the giving in this relationship.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Rhys gave one of his signature laughes, looking around them.

"That doesn't scare people. People get scared when you start vividly discribing how you want to gag a person and have them beg for mercy as they slowly cho-"

He met the eyes of an elderly lady and winked, her face twisted in disgust. He then ordered a large order of chips, using Ty's money carelessly.

"I'll pay you back, I promise."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Ty raised an eyebrow at the senario, "How, exactly, are they supposed to be a-beggin' when yeah've alread-ay put a-gag in their mouth?"

He snorted at the mere suggestion that he was ever going to see that money again, "Course yeah will."

Seeing as how he had bought the thing anyways Ty reached over and took a handful of the food. He munched on them slowly as a thought occured to him.

"How did yeah find me anyway?"

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:01 am

"That's the point," Rhys picked up what his companion would call a "French Fry" and chewed it thoughtfully. "I don't want to hear that annoying accent again. It makes me sick,"

Now he was talking about that girl. The short one. The Russian.

"Maybe she'd just mumble through the gag though,"

Rhys grinned and shrugged.

"Few calls. Cell phone tracker. Magic," He whispered the last word as almost a threat. "And I know you. That helped. I figured that if you weren't home, you were out around here,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:40 am

"Accent?" Ty asked with a small smirk, "I certainly a-hope you aren't a-talkin' 'bout me."

He continued munching on his stolen fries, continueing to take a few more as the fancy took over him.

"That, my friend, is truely terrifyin'" he said with a laugh, ignoring the fact the word 'magic' was more than a little unsettling all on its own. "I'm at an unfair disadvanatage here; I know yeah, but yer too psycho to be in anyway predictable."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:59 am

Rhys snorted, his mouth full of food.

"Only if you became Russian overnight, mate," He popped more food in, "She's just a stuck up rich snob; no one you'd care about."

Rhys laughed, then stopped suddenly. Someone had thought he was predictable; so much that she could actually stop him in a fight.

Karma Black.

That thought made his neck twinge and his heart pick up slightly with longing. Rubbing his neck silently, RHys found his face was a sudden bright blush.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:20 am

"Attractive," the southerner drawled as Rhys snorted through his fries.

Russian? he question to himself, his mind immediatly jumping to Iva. He shook that thought away.

Which was rather easy when he noticed something that he thought he would never see in his life.

"Lord Almighty," he stated, hamming up his shock for good measure,"Do my eyes deceive me? I do believe yer blushin'. I woulda thought that ain't possible."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:45 am

For once in his life, Rhys felt an emotion. Well, he thought it was an emotion; the warm, static feeling in his chest had to be some sort of feeling.

"I am not!" He protested, slamming down his drink. A few people turned to look at him and his blush grew worse. "I mean, I am, but I'm not- "

Rhys groaned and placed his head on the table. Was this how normal people felt? This sucked. This wasn't fun at all.

"She's messing with my brain, Tyler," He sighed, "I mean, something. Not she. SOmething's messing with the chemical imbalences in my mind."

The feelings were going away slowly. Must have been Karma thinking about a snack again. He'd have to find her soon.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:07 am

"Yer too," he said laughing before he could hold it back. He was still in shock that he was blushing. To blush you had to have emotion, and last time he checked Rhys did not do emotions.

Of course he hadn't been expecting the next bomb either.

"She?" he brust chocking on the fry he had just swallowed. "What is this a-school doin' to yeah? Yer sure they haven't been a-slippin' somethang into yer water up there?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:17 am

"Leave me alone, Tyler," Rhys had become composed again, blindly grabbing for his drink. "Magic business; you wouldn't understand."

Well, maybe Ty would understand what it was like to become addicted to someone so simply- then again, this was Ty, so probably not.

"I don't think you have room to talk about girls here. You get a new girl every week. I just found someone I do not wish to harm in any way."

Rhys lifted his head to get another fry.

" 'cept you. I don't want you to die either. Your death would be too boring." He paused, "And you feed me."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:35 am

Ty gave him a long look before finally smirking.

"Its a-not every week," Ty finally settled on pretending to look offended, "Its more a-like every two."

Ty raised an eyebrow at him, "Lord Almighty yes, if yeah kill me, yeah just might starve to death."

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:42 am

"No, no, it's definately every week." Rhys said, "Remember that one week I crashed on your couch? I swear it was a different girl every night."

Rhys decided this could be offensive, but continued anyway. "I bet you have a grup of girls your flirting with right now and you are too embarrassed to talk about them because you know you'll dump them in a week."

He studied the last fry, then licked it clean of salt.

"Who else would feed me?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:24 am

"Maybe that's cause the psycho Killer on my couch kept scarin' 'em away," he responded good naturedly with a laugh. "And 'sides, I 'member that week, it was so, only two different girls."

Tyler snorted, far from being offended as he knew he probably should about that comment.

"I'll a-have yeah know I've only gotten one number recently," he said with a smirk, and then added as an after thought, "and gave mine out once... and I don't really think that you can a-call what I was a-doin' with that one girl flirtin' per-say."

He watched the other boy like the salt off the fry but not eat it.

"No one, so yeah gotta keep me around."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Rhys shrugged and bit into his fry. It wasn't as good without salt, so he tosses the other half back into the basket.

"Two- five. Same difference. They all look the same anyway. I could never tell them apart," Rhys honestly didn't care about Ty's personal life as long as he could crash on his couch every once and a while.

"Speaking of feeding," HE rummaged into his pocket and pulled out a small box marked "Chocolate Frog". "I brought you a present."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Tyler raised an eyebrow as he took the box, "A gift? I wasn't a-sure yeah knew what that was."

He laughed as he glanced at it. "Chocolate Frogs".

"This some of that a-Wizard garb?" he asked turning the box about examining it.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Rhys chuckled softly, ignoring the "present" statement.

"It's food," He urged, "Go now, open it,"

Rhys waited for the frog to jump out as scare Ty, content with himself.

This was going to be rich.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:33 am

Ty cut the boy a glance. He didn't trust Rhys father than he could throw him, and he certainly didn't trust magic, but he knew he wasn't going to be allowed to just let this go. Rhys wanted something out of this, and Rhys was going to get it.

Sighing, he put the box down and opened the box.

Only to swear loudly and almost startle himself off the seat as the Thing that was inside leaped out and down the table.

Getting control of himself slight, he lunged and grabbed the thing, before anyone else saw the magic, and gave his companion a glare.

"What in the almightay lord is this thang?" he as grumpily holding up the frog which was squirming rather unsettling in his hand.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Rhys was crumpled up in laughter, pounding the table. After a few moments, he gained control again, sitting up and sighing with content.

"Your face!" He cackled, "Oh my god! It scared you!"

He took the candy from Ty's hands, since he doubted the man would eat it, then popped it into his own mouth.

" 'Tis just candy," He said, swallowing, "It's popular,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:22 pm

Ty was rather unamused by Rhys's over amusement at his expence.

"I'm a-glad I'm funn-ay to yeah," he grumbled playing with his empty glass. He watched the other boy eat it with a mixture of facination and horror.

"In that a-freak world yeah mean," he mummbled under his breath.

As he had been talking with Rhys his mood had shifted and he had - momentarily- been able to forget that he was uncomfortable in the skinny spaced bar. But now that his grumpy mood had returned, and his movements (Almost falling back, and then divinging forward to catch the stupid frog) had reminded him how little space he really did have around him. His claustraphobia was returning quickly.

His grip on the glass tightened as he looked at everywall with slight suspision. It wouldn't be long he figured, before his breathing started to go wonky as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 am