Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Because I can (open)

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Because I can (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Because I can (open)

Post by Rhys Haines Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:37 pm

"What if I'm the normal one and your the genetic mutation, eh?" Rhys licked the chocolate off of his lips and looked at his companion. Noticing his unsettling nature, Rhys grumbled and stood up.

"Come on, you big lug," He tugged Ty's arm, "Let's get outta here before you spazz out on me,"

Rhys yawned, a bit tired from his charade last night with Karma, then tugged again. "Come on, we can go to the lake or something. I hate when you flip out."

Rhys didn't understand why his companion hated tight spaces. Well, he didn't understand fear at all, really. It's either going to hurt you, or not.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:45 pm

"Then. that will a-be. a terrifyin'. day." he managed a half joke in stilted words as he allowed Rhys to drag him out of the bar.

Once they were out of the door he stopped and leaned forward slightly, gasping as if he hadn't been able to breath for hours.

"I." he started to drawl between breaths, "don't a-spazz."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Rhys snorted and patted Ty's back, rolling his eyes.

"You're spazzing right now, Ty," He let his breath spiral in the winter air, then chuckled a bit. "Calm yourself down. Tell me a story to get your mind off of it,"

Rhys paused. "Or should I tell you a story? About school?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:57 am

Ty was getting slightly better and managed a smirk, "This ain't spazzin', its breathin'."

"I met some gal at the lake last week," he said slowly. His breathing becoming some what more normal, "She was... different, nah, not different just - like me in a way, but not."

He took another deep breath, and managed some form of smile, "Yer turn."

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:41 am

Rhys didn't physically respond to his story, maybe just a cross of the arms, but his face remained blank; he wasn't surprised about Ty's meeting, but something seemed off about this one.

"You really liked this one?" He questioned, a bit doubting, "Or what?"

He cracked his back, a sign of its abuse, then sighed.

"There's this girl." Rhys smirked. That's how most stories started now a days. "A vampire chick. She bit me and kicked my a- That's not important right now," Rhys decided to leave out the part where she now owned him. Ty wouldn't like that.

"She makes my head fuzzy and my chest tingle. I don't get it,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:12 am

Ty shook his head at this question, "I dunno; I shouldn't, Lord knows I shouldn't, but I just..." He ran his hand through his hair.

He winced as Rhys cracked his back. He really hated that, the sound was, guh.

"A girl? yeah?" he started to tease but stomped after a moment, "She bite yeah?!" This was what he didn't like about Rhys's world. That just all seemed so...wrong! Vampires weren't supposed to exist and they weren't supposed to be biting his friends.

Taking a deep breath he pushed his repulsion at the thought aside.

"Fuzz-ay? Tinglin'? Well I do believe they a call that a signs of feelin's."

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:24 am

Rhys raised an eyebrow at his friend's reaction.

"You shouldn't? That's a first." He rubbed his hands together, "Never thought you had limits,"

"Vamps' are sort of a norm. Don't worry about it; it feels nice," He shrugged, then sighed. His shoulders were bunched near his ears in thought.

"I know, Ty. I realized that." his voice stayed level, even though it was a panicky topic. "She's messing with my head. I cried the other day. Over peanut butter. I'm becoming a whimp."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:42 am

"Yeah make me sound like a-" he shook his head not really sure what he was, but smirked none the less. Then of course, his thoughts when back to serious land, "Just because I a-know I shouldn't doesn't mean I listen to myself."

"It feels nice?" Ty didn't really think that sounded a whole lot better.

He listened in silence, and stayed silence for another long moment once Rhys was done. He didn't really believe what he was hearing.

"Yeah cried? Over peanutbutter? Yeah?" he shook his head, "Yeah jokin' me right?" This wasn't the Rhys he knew. This was...
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:58 am

"Go for it," Rhys shrugged, "Have fun with her,"

He shrugged and scratched his nose, unaffected by his surprise.

"It comes and goes. I'm staying away from her too." He doubted he truly would stop seeing her though. Karma wouldn't allow that, but that lie seemed appropiate. "My brain is just weird right now,

"Right now I'm the heartless Rhys your used to, so don't test me. I wouldn't think twice about your death,"

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:14 am

Tyler just shook his head and gave him Rhys a small smile. 'Have fun with her' that just made everything sound worse. But then again...

"I don't think I should be listenin' to yeah," he gave a little laugh, "Yeah'd probably hate her anyway. Not that I care what yeah think."

"Take it from a professional," Ty said with a wry grin, "Yeah won't be able to say away - Not truely, not if its eas-ay to do otherwise."

He held up his hands in a sign of defense, "I'm not tryin' to test yeah; I just want ta make sure yeah ain't pullin' my leg again before I give sane advice. Don't want ta go about wastin' my time, if yeah just laughin' at me."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:39 pm

Rhys pulled his jacket close, wishing he had something to do with his hands. He watched the street closely, picking out certain people with that special "trait." The trait that would make them a pleasure to torture and kill.

"I better be able to stay away," He said, "I don't like the way she limits what I can do. "

Rhys cracked his neck slightly, a show of his boredom. "I want to do something now. This place has nothing to do,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Tyler shrugged and clapped Rhys's shoulder grinni"ng slightly, "If yeah do, I'll give yeah a medal." Who knows, emotions, as far as Ty had thought before, weren't supposed to be part of the boys system. Maybe he would be able to stay away.

But Ty knew that talk, he knew those emotions even if Rhys didn't. He doubted if the girl was anywhere near Rhys if he could stay away. But he was going to keep that to himself.

"Fine," Ty shrugged feeling much better now, "Yeah choose where next - just no tight spaces." He took a step forward and stopped, a grin pulling at his lips as he thought of another condition, "And no Murder, Maimin' or harmin' of any kind - let's see yeah practice that restraint of yers."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:53 pm

"Better get that medal ready then," Rhys snorted, walking after his friend. He kicked a pebble, watching it bounce down the street carelessly.

"I don't have any ideas, mate," He shrugged. Most of his ideas involved either crowds, like that awesome party in Azorat, or maiming and slight chances of death, "You might as well pick,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 pm