Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

That Fateful Night {Joshua & Olivia}

That Fateful Night {Joshua & Olivia} - Page 2 Empty Re: That Fateful Night {Joshua & Olivia}

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:26 am

"It may be a bit odd but I do not care. For the first time in a long time I feel alive and I rather like it."

Josh smiled as she kissed him. Yes they would have to have a date he just wanted to be with her and nothing else mattered.

"Love is such a tender thing you never know when it
    will happen
    Or what it will bring, just wait and you will love
    and be loved
    Feel the joy of love the life that it brings
    The wings that it
    gives so that you can fly above the clouds."

He did not know what came over him he always made up poems but never did he say them out loud but with Olive he felt so different and she seemed to break through the walls that he had built up for many years.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

That Fateful Night {Joshua & Olivia} - Page 2 Empty Re: That Fateful Night {Joshua & Olivia}

Post by Olivia Maddison Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:38 am

"Josh, that was...beautiful." Olivia whispered with a smile. "No one has ever told me something that nice. Thank you." She told him sincerely and hugged him. "Did you write that?"

"This feeling is just amazing, it feels too good to be true." She told him, looking into his eyes. "But uh...you won't leave right?" She asked him, suddenly feeling vulnerable; something she rarely felt.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:53 am

"Yes my dear Olive I wrote that poem actually right on this very spot." He knew that he would be writing a lot of poems when he thought of her maybe he will make a book and give it to her as a present at some point.

"I will never leave as long as the
    Sun rises
    And the oceans soar my love for you will stand
    For you are the wind
    in my sails, the breath of my lungs
    My whole being
    Rests in your hands for you to take and throw
    away as you desire"

When Josh was in a poetry mindset nothing could break him out of it until he was ready it was the only way he coped with his life the only way he really knew how to express his feelings.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:18 pm

"I actually inspired you." Olivia stated with a happy smile. "Kinda cool that you could make one up so fast," she shrugged as though it wasn't a big deal but the shine in her eyes told Josh otherwise.

"That was just as amazing as the previous one," she told him, feeling incredibly high. "Now I think I'm in love," she laughed. "Actually, I'm not exactly a poem sorta girl but it's different because it's you that's saying it." She looked at him with a knowing smile. "You do this for every situation, don't you? That's why you are so good at it." Olivia kissed his fingertips and was a bit surprised at the sparks she felt.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:12 pm

"Well for quite a while poetry was the only thing that I thought was really mine. When I was all alone and everyone else thought I was asleep I would sit down at my little desk and write."

Once his parents had found out and made him publish one of his poems under their names than he was really careful and made sure that the pieces of poetry that he left out were rather bad for he did not want the world to know of his talent yet.

Josh thought that it felt amazing to have someone kiss his finger tips but that was because no one had given him the love and attention that he wanted to have and needed.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:21 pm

"Well, now you have one more thing that's yours...me." Olivia told him with a soft smile. "I'm glad you did Josh, 'cause you are really amazing at this. Your parents mist be proud of you."

She placed a hand on his cheek and stroked gently. "Thank you...for wanting to be with me." She whispered. "I promise to love you every single day. Besides, I'm pretty stubborn."

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:38 pm

"My parents only know of one poem that I wrote which they promptly published in there name I did not get any credit at all." He sighed

"There is something else that you should know I have ran away quite a few times and have been punished physically for my actions. and because of that I have scars on both of my arms and some down my back."

He would show her them later but she did need to know about them well she probably could see the ones on his arms since they were never covered up.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:45 pm

"What the hell? How could they do that?" Olivia asked angrily. "They're your parents, they're not supposed to do that!" She took a deep breath and forced herself to calm down. "I'm sorry, it's just..." She trailed off, not knowing what to say.

She didn't say anything; just noticed his arms clearly for the first time. She felt tears in eyes and quickly blinked so they wouldn't fall. "I swear, if they ever do this to you again, I'm going to hex them or complain to authorities." She told Josh forcefully.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:09 pm

"Nothing can hurt me as long as you love me
    Pain I can take but
    Losing you will cause death and only tears
    So as long as I
    Am with you nothing else matters they can
    do what ever they want
    To me and I will only think of you and my love for you."

Josh smiled for in his young hear he knew that these words were true he would die if anything happened to his Olive.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Olivia couldn't believe what she was hearing. She hugged Josh tight and smiled to herself as she felt his heartbeat. "Thank you," she told him again. "I love you," she murmured, hoping he heard. And that's when she realized just how much she did love him. Sure, they just met but she couldn't deny the feelings...and she didn't want to.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, content with just sitting with him, not caring about anything else.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Josh wrapped an arm around Olivia this was who he desired to be with no one else. Even if he was forcefully separated from her he would find a way to get back to her.

Josh heard a voice in the distance calling his name and he wondered why and who it could be for he had no friends here. He turned his head slightly to listen again and remained silent as he tried to figure out who was calling him.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:51 pm

"Who's calling you?" Olivia asked as she heard the voices too. "Wanna go check it out?" She wondered if it was any of his friends, she couldn't think of anyone else who might be out here. Unless it was a teacher...

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:24 pm

"Hmm that voice sounds a little familiar but I cannot place it. If they want to see me they will just have to find me for I do not feel like moving at the moment."

Josh smiled and settled down onto the grass again he did not want anything to ruin this night for he finally found someone who cared about him and he was not going to let that go.

Suddenly there was the man who he had seen a few weeks earlier standing in front of them with a women were they really his birth parents impossible it can't be true.

"Hi Joshua, my have you grown since I have last seen you." The women said.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:50 pm

Olivia looked at the man and woman in surprise. "You're...you're his parents..?" Then she felt angry all of a sudden. "How dare you leave him like that?!?! Do you have any idea how much he's suffering?!" She shouted. She took a deep breath and forced herself to calm down.

"I'm sorry." She muttered to Josh.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Looking right at the girl to whom she was yet to be introduced Rosali Josh's birth mom spoke these words. "You do not know the circumstances that we were in at the time of Josh's birth. I was not even married to his father and was just a scared young lady who did not know what to do but it pains me to see my boy grow up in another house where they do not treat him like the special young man that he is."

Hearing this Josh was moved to tears but he hung back he wanted to hug her but he also was mad at her for leaving him alone though he did not know her at all.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:20 am

Olivia's anger faded slightly on hearing Josh's mother's response and she replied in a calmer voice, "I'm sorry I shouted at you. I'm Olivia, by the way." She introduced herself, attempting a small smile. She looked at Josh and back to his parents. "How did you know he was here?"

"Do you want me to leave so you can talk to them?" She asked Josh quietly.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Josh looked from his birth mother to Olivia and back to hte women he knew one thing he did not want to be left alone with not yet but he did not know how to voice his what he thought for he was still shock. When Olivia asked him if he wanted to be alone with them he just shook his head.

"Son we came to ask if you would like to come live with us after the school year and you are welcome to come to our home during your breaks as well." Josh's father spoke directly to Josh ignoring Olivia.

To live with his birth parents was everything that Josh would have ever wanted but all he could manage for an answer to his dad was a small nod of the head.

"Olivia dear there is no need to apologize I am just glad that my son has found a friend like you and you may call me Mrs. Sheldon-Right and my husband Josh's father is Mr. Right or if you would rather you can call us by our first names Mary and Tyler."

Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Olivia didn't know what to say and suddenly, she felt out of place as though she was in the middle of a private moment. "Um..nice to meet you both, I guess." She told Josh's parents with a nervous smile.

She looked at Josh wondering what his response. Mostly she wanted him to say yes since he would finally be able to get away from the people who didn't seem to care about him much.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:49 pm

"Yes I would love to go live with you." Josh finally responded to his father. "Then it is settled you shall come live with us at the end of this year we will arrange all the paper work." Josh's father finally responded smiling.

"It is also nice to meet you Olivia now we shall depart and leave you two alone again come on dear lets leave the boy alone he must be in shock at the moment and if we push him he might change his mind." With that Josh's parent's left.

Josh collapsed to the ground after they had left was it true was he really going to live with his birth parents at the end of the year was he finally going to have a sort of normal life.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:22 am

Olivia just stared ahead in surprise and then looked at Josh, not knowing what to say. "Well, I guess it's awesome you get to be away from your foster parents." She told him with a small smile. Suddenly she felt the sense of loneliness she had been so desperately trying to avoid. She looked around the place slowly as though wondering if it was some sort of dream.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:33 am