Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Letter of Remorse (Tyler)

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Letter of Remorse (Tyler) Empty Letter of Remorse (Tyler)

Post by Iva Popov Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:32 am

Dear Ty,

I sure hope this reaches your house; I am not good at the mail. Anyway, I cannot see you again. Ever. I figure you will want the reasons, so I wrote them for you.

1) My brothers would kill you. Literally.

2) School is too far away.

3) I have someone else I also fancy

4) You are too old for me, but you knew that.

5) I am an odd child and this thing scares me. A lot.

I have others too, but they are not as importants. I truly am sorry, you know. Forgive me.

-Iva
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Letter of Remorse (Tyler) Empty Re: Letter of Remorse (Tyler)

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:47 am

Ty got the letter, and he couldn't say he was actually surprised. It was the smart thing to do really.

And she was a child. He should have been the one to do this.

But, then if he was being perfectly honest, even after giving her his information, he had never expected to see the girl again. A fling, so to speak, was all he ever really expected it to be. All he, knew, it should ever be.

So why, then, did the letter make him so mad?

Unfolding it once more, he smoothing it upon his table, and read it over again. Squinting he read past the crossed out number three.

I have someone else I also fancy

That was it right there. That was what was getting under his skin, and it wasn't for the reason one might think. Rhys's words from their previous converstaion rang in his head.

I don't think you have room to talk about girls here. You get a new girl every week

With a frusterated sigh, he folded the note into a paper plane, much like he had with the address, and with a flick of his wrist, sent it into the fire place.

He had just met the female him, and not only was she much too young for him in the first place, but she had managed to also out smart him at his own game.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:41 am