Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i'm your biggest fan;; DANTE

Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

i'm your biggest fan;; DANTE - Page 2 Empty Re: i'm your biggest fan;; DANTE

Post by Dante De Silver II Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:47 am

He shrugged. "Well who said all fairytales had to have a happy ending?" He asked. His mother had always told him about all these fairytale and everyone of them seemed to have a happy ending. But this was the real world! He thoughts. Fairytales don't happen here. Not as often anyway.

He shook his head. "Im not going to let you go and get yourself killed for me. I won't allow anyone to die in my place, especially not you. I can't loose you too not now. I don't think i could cope." He said, only now asking himself how he was even standing. He nodded. "Of course. Training wasn't just training you know."

He smiled and looked up into her eyes. "It means, 'it 's in my blood, my angel'."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:37 am

Anna coughed, trying to clear her throat and to put her point. "Well, fairytale... uh, fairies are happy creatures, aren't they?" she asked, "they uh... give us really nice dreams, don't they? Like in that Muggle movie Tinkerbell... oh, never mind." She hated fairytales anyway.

She had to stop herself from crying. She had never felt as if she was precious enough to be protected - or left to die, at least. She let a tear out of her eye, just one. "I have never been held so... closely to one's heart before," she replied, biting her lip, "I suppose I will only go if you come with me." She nodded, "Well... I did have multiple situation in which I could fight back, but... I was weak, then. I showed too much on my face. That is a weakness, in the fighting world."

"You're too sweet," she replied, finally sounding gentle. She looked into the eyes and had some sort of crazy urge to kiss him. But she knew that if she did so she would run for the hills before he could say anything, so she resisted.
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:31 am

He nodded. "They are supposed to be, but it seems life likes to turn them into nightmares." He frowned running his hand through his hair. He raised his eyebrow. "What's a movie?" He asked, thinking that was a good place to start before moving onto what Tinkerbell was.

He frowned further. What had this girl been put through? Everyone deserved to feel loved and proctect at least once in their life. "You will always have a place at the center of my heart and mind. I don't think i now have a choice in the matter." He smiled taking her hands and holding them together against his chest. "This is where you belong." He said against the beating of his heart. "For as long as it remains beating."

He nodded. He understood all too well how emotions effected your fight. He smiled softly at her and returned her gaze. "That is a compliment yes?" He asked, his english failing him at this time.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:39 am

Anna blinked. "You... never... watched... a movie?" she gasped, trying to not flail and yell at Dante and tell him a movie was one of the best inventions known to man. The definition in the dictionary was 'a sequence of photographs projected onto a screen with sufficient rapidity as to create the illusion of motion and continuity', but did Dante even know those words? "Um... they're like storybooks, but they're on a screen. Like moving photographs." She sighed, not knowing what else to say. "Perhaps you can come over to my house one night and we can watch Peter Pan together." She mentally hit herself on the head. Did she just ask Dante out on a date?

The Ravenclaw girl had to really refrain herself from crying now. In this life, she may be held precious, but what about all the lives after that? Will she be just another person in the world again, left alone to be unloved? She cursed herself mentally; she had always asked for a little too much. She was valuable now, but if she wasn't in the future she'll find a way to make it work. "And you belong in my heart as well," she whispered, patting her heart as well, where it was steadily beating, "or what's left of it."

Laughing quietly, Anna responded in an enthusiastic tone, "Of course it is!" Her eyes glanced over at the clock and gasped. "I... I think I'm late for curfew," she muttered, a sense of longing in her voice. "I don't want to leave you, though."
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:55 am

He shook his head. Clearly he was missing out on this movie judging by her reactions. "A screen?" He asked. It was hard to imagine a storybook as anything other than a storybook. "So its just pictures?" He asked trying to get his mind around it. "I'd like that." He agree with a smile. "You will have to show me who this Peter Pan fellow is thought." He said running his hand through his hair.

"Then ill walk you home! I can't leave you to walk alone. You never know who would take advantage of a girl." He said holding out his arm for her to take.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:24 am

"No... moving pictures!" Anna exclaimed, flailing her arms. She was trying so hard to explain it to Dante without getting angry, but she really wasn't going anywhere. So, she decided to take a different approach and sound a little bit calmer. "Movies are like moving pictures that tell a story," she began, hoping her sudden change in attitude didn't startle him too much. She curled her lips when Dante said he would go. Well... that went better than she thought it would. "I will," she replied, her tone soft.

Anna grinned. "I suppose you don't," she replied, holding out her hand for him to take. "You can't go into Hogwarts since you don't go to school there... but you can come with me for most of the way."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:38 pm