Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Musing | OPEN

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Musing | OPEN Empty Musing | OPEN

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:50 pm

Aria wandered about the joke shop. She hadn't gotten the chance to explore it before, really, as she had been far more fascinated with other things.

The shop was fairly empty, considering its popularity. Not that the blonde seemed to be paying the other patrons much mind. She picked up a small package and brought it to her nose, sniffing curiously before examining it thoroughly. Putting it down again, she took a couple steps further down the aisle before stopping again.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Musing | OPEN Empty Re: Musing | OPEN

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Iris entered the joke shop, feeling in the mood for a good laugh; or at least a smile. She had been having a bit of a rough day thanks to her foster parents' annoying letters.

She walked around the aisles, looking to see if there were any new kind of prank items. Suddenly she bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry!" Iris apologized.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Aria staggered a bit when somebody ran into her. She shot a kind smile.

"It's quite alright," she reassured. "I wasn't exactly paying attention to anything, myself." The blonde turned her attention to the product she'd been examining.

"I never got the point of these," Aria said thoughtfully. "I mean, I understand what they're for, but why would one wish to make themselves sick? Simply to skip class? I find my lessons interesting enough. Better than throwing up, in any case." She was referring to a pack of orange and purple puking pastilles.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:40 pm

"Well, I'm still sorry for bumping into you." Iris told with a grin.

"There are people like me who actually find some of their lessons boring." She laughed lightly. "Oh, and also if you want to miss a test you didn't study for, these pretty much come in handy." She winked at the girl. "I'm Iris, by the way. Very nice to meet you." She gave the girl a hug.

"So, any of the items here catch your fancy?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:38 pm

"You mean, because you've already read the textbook?" Aria asked. "I've done that, so I just occupy the time doing something else. Writing out essays, mostly. I hardly do homework outside of class, anymore."

She accepted the hug, then tilted her head a bit. "We've met before. In the prefects' bathroom. Also called Grayson, because there's another Iris in your year. I'm Aria. Kennet. I sort of... grew a last name. Actually, I've had my memories restored. So, it's Aria Kennet. And it's nice to meet you again."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:35 am

"Me? Read textbooks in advance? Yeah, once you get to know me, you'll see how impossible that sounds." Iris replied with a laugh. "I'm one of those people who'd rather be having outdoor lessons rather than writing and reading." She grinned.

"Oh yeah! Now, I remember...sort of." Iris smiled almost sheepishly. "And yeah, Grayson it is. Something of a conversation about being odd, yes?" She asked, trying to recollect the first time they met. "So, found any items that amuse you?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:41 am

"Yes," Aria confirmed with a small smile. "Being odd.

"I'm not particularly interested in anything," she stated. "A lot of things are amusing, but I don't think I would really use them." Her gaze fell upon a sign. "I don't get love potions, either. Why would one wish to use a potion to make another care for them? The person wouldn't really... love you. I think that would feel very sad."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:05 am

Iris frowned slightly as she saw the vials of love potion. "Yeah, it would really be bad because in one way, it's like you are toying with the person's feelings." She shrugged. "But I guess desperate people will pretty much go through any extent. I'd rather not have anyone love me than have someone love me because of a potion." She admitted. "Most people would, huh?" She laughed. "Even harder for me cause I'm not the romantic type. I mean, I'd appreciate it but I fond it funny most of the time."
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:03 pm

"Love," Aria murmured thoughtfully. She didn't quite grasp the concept. It was much too vague for her. Attraction and like she understood, but love...

The blonde frowned.

"What about you?" she asked, pulling her attention from the vials. "Anything here catch your interest?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:14 am

"Well, I visit the place frequently so I've pretty much tried all the joke items." Iris replied. "Oh but my favourites are Dungbombs and Nose-Biting Teacups. They're hilarious! Especially the teacups. Pretty harmless unless you actually try to drink out of it." She commented with a smirk. "Those things never fail to make me laugh...which is why I'm here, I was feeling sort of moody."
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:11 am

"Oh? Are you sad, then?" She shifted a bit uncomfortably. Aria never really comforted anyone, before. Not intentionally, in any case. The blonde bit her lip uncertainly, brow puckering uncertainly.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:43 am

Iris laughed lightly and replied, "Nah, I'm just feeling like every other hormonal teenager does once in a while. It goes away after a while usually." She grinned. "I don't have any close friends here, except for Eye, so I roam around on my own a lot. How were your holidays, by the way?" She asked Aria.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:44 am

"My holidays were eventful," Aria said. "My uncle found me, and I had my memories restored. A rather happy story, isn't it?"

And a story was just what it was. Though, she did have a lifetime worth of memories, now, they weren't real; only the last several months were hers.

"It's good to be back, though. I've missed being at school. I suppose it's started to feel like home."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:56 pm

"What do you mean you had your memories restored...?" Iris asked the Slytherin curiously. "I mean, how did you lose them in the first place?"

"Yup, this is definitely my home. Especially since I've been living with so many different people, I don't think I can get any homey feeling anywhere else." She told with a fond smile. "It's going to really sad once I leave the place. But I'd be happy that I was a part of this school." She grinned.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:32 am

"Oh." Aria blinked slowly. "Well, you knew I had amnesia last term, right?" Most people did; well, the ones who didn't just assume she was an idiot seemed to.

"Since my uncle knows me, he was able to help me remember again, somehow - I don't really know the logistics. I lost them... the day my parents died." Her voice had grown quiet, a very real grief in her tone. Not because she missed the people from her memories - those memories weren't real; they were entirely made up. No, she grieved for that which she never had, for that which her made up life made her keenly away she would never have at all.

"I do love this place," Aria agreed. "I'd live here forever, if I could."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:01 am

Iris shook her head, almost looking sheepish. "I may have heard people talking about your amnesia but I don't think I paid enough attention." She replied.

"Sorry I asked," she said in a quiet voice and then smiled slightly. "But at least you got your memories back. So that's a good thing, right? How old were you when they died?" She asked Aria.

"Me too," she murmured with a wishful gaze. "It almost feels like nothing bad can happen within these walls, especially with what's happening in the outside world."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:14 am