Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fancy Meeting You Here(Turrow Bros)

Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Fancy Meeting You Here(Turrow Bros) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fancy Meeting You Here(Turrow Bros)

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:13 pm

"We both do not know that it's you," Cepheus huffed. "Because I'm obviously awesome-er, little brother," He put a purposeful emphasis on the last two words, smirking at his little brother.

"Because I'm a Legillimens now, aren't I?" He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes once more at his little brother. "So now you're just going to make these things up as you go along, right? To make situations benefit you more?" Grinning at his brother, he ruffled the others hair.

Pushing his own drink over to Aquila, Cepheus shrugged his shoulders. "You say that as if it's a bad thing, Aqui,"

Gesturing to the recently offered drink, he shrugged. "There. That can be the 'peace offering' or whatever."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Fancy Meeting You Here(Turrow Bros) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fancy Meeting You Here(Turrow Bros)

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Aquila picked up his brother's emphasis, and made a face, "Please, just cause you were born first sooo does not make you more awesome than me."

"Well if you aren't you better pick it up quick, cause my brain is making more conditions as we speak," he smirked, "And I've been doing that my whole life - I don't think I can stop now." He laughed, and then had to try and duck out of the hair ruffling - unsucessfully.

"That is so going on the conditions. No touching my hair."

He took the drink eagerly, not even bothering with a thank you. He really was a horrible little imp.

"Depends on your definition of doom," he said said sipping what was formally his brother's drink, "And this is a good start Ceph, but I think you need to make more of an effort here."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Cepheus snorted and shook his head. "Of course it does. That's the rule of being the oldest. It makes you awesome,"

Sticking his tongue out at his brother, he said "When pigs can fly without magic, then I'll be the best Ligillimens in the world," His face was completely serious as he said this, but his eyes were sparkling with amusement.

"I'll touch your hair as much as I like," Cepheus huffed, pulling on a strand of the others hair for emphasis.

"Just.. doom. Is anything more than that needed?" He watched his brother gulp down his drink quickly, smiling in amusement. "Do you want another drink? On me." Well, technically it was on their mum and dad, but he didn't need to know that.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:45 am

"Now, you know, I think you're making up rules that just please you," Quil smirked.

He swatted at his brother's hand, "Hey!! Respect man!" He pouted. He would retailate by returning Cepheus's action but knowing his brother he wouldn't care. So instead he just went for his usual childish method, "I don't like you."

"There's bitter sweet doom, utter doom, self inflicted doom," Quil counted each of them off on his fingers.

He grined impishly as a thought came to him, "If you make yourself look older, and get me a Firewhiskey, we got a deal."

Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:36 pm

"Noope. Only you do that," Cepheus rebuffed, looking away from his brother and sticking his nose in the air.

"Respect what?" He snorted. Sticking his tongue out at his brother, he debated on ruffling his hair again but decided against it - this time. And only this time. "You love me really~"

Cepheus looked at his brother, raising an eyebrow at him. "Have you been researching the different types of dooms?"

He stared at his brother blankly. "And why would I do that? I'm not stupid enough to get firewhiskey for you just to make something up to you."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Aquila continued to pout although he was long since over whatever he was pouting about. In fact it had never truely bothered him in the first place. It was more of a principle thing. So since it was a principle thing, he wasn't going to stop any time soon.

"Debatable," he stated childishly.

"No, everyone knows the different types of dooms. Honestly Ceph, I thought you were more up on things than this."

Quil thought about this for a moment. He had never honestly thought his brother would do this but now that the question had been asked.

"Because you love me?"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Cepheus' eye almost twitch as the pout stayed on his brothers mouth. Maybe he should smack it off? Shaking his head, he grinned at his brother, reacihng forward and pulling on his cheeks. "No more pouting~"

Huffing, he shook his head. "No it's not. You love me,"

Grinning at his brother, he replied "I'm not all 'doom and gloom' like you, though. I prefer to look on the bright side so I don't know all the dooms," His reasoning was a bit stupid, but there you go.

"Just because I love you doesn't mean I'm going to buy you alcohol. That'd make me a bad influence."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:11 pm

"But I like pouting," he stated impishly as he rubbed his cheek, "And that hurt Mister."

"I use to, but after that cheek pulling stunt, I'm nto so sure anymore," he grumbled slightly but his eyes still sparkled teasinly.

Quil laughed, "I am not doom and gloom. I just happen to be properly well balanced. If you know all the dooms, they can't take you by surprise."

"Oh on contray brother dear," he said an smile growing on his face, "You see really I don't think my curiousity is ever going to die out on this one, and would you not rather I test the alcoholic waters in the presence of my dear responsible big brother? Really, if you let me just go about on my own... well that would probably be the bad influence."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:41 pm

"I'm adding a random rule. "No Pouting (Unless You're the Big Brother)" is the rule, so you can't pout," Cepheus grinned at his brother, patting his cheek where it was going slightly red from the pinching.

"Nah, you still love me," He sniffed imperiously, looking away but then peeking back at his brother.

The 'Puff tilted his head to the side curiously. "Well, they could because you're not a Seer and you wouldn't know that it's coming," He reasoned, waving a hand around wildly.

"But when you're older and you get drunk enough, you'll experience the horrors of Hang Overs, and I'll be there sober as ever and laughing at you, brother dear," He grinned. "Then you'll never want to drink again! Maybe."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:25 pm

"Pfft! I'm the only who can make up random rules," he said with a smirk ignoring the fact that in responding to that question he had in fact stopped pouting so to an extent followed the rule.

"You're aweful confident on that one."

Quil puffed up his chest cockily, "Who says I'm not a Seer?"

"Laughing at me in pain again huh? Really this is not winning you any brother of the year awards," Quil drawled before snorting, "Since when has pain and discomfort ever stopped me from doing something again?"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:36 pm

"No you're not," Cepheus hummed. "I reserve the right as I'm the older brother. That just gives me automatic new-rule-making .. rights," He scrunched his nose up, unable to think of the right word for it.

"I know I am. 'Cause it's the truth. Admit it, Aqui," He teased, reaching forward and ruffling his brothers already messy hair once more.

He looked at the younger boy, raising an eyebrow. "The fact that there have been no Seer's in the Turrow family for what, a hundred years? It's not going to pop up randomly. Unless mother had an affair and you're not actually fathers son, just a love-child?" He gasped in mock-horror at the thought, raising a hand to cover his heart.

He sighed. "Touché. I'll still mother hen you until there's no tomorrow."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:20 pm

"You know, you seem to be lording the older brother thing over me a lot today. I really don't think being born first gets you all the things you think it does," he laughed.

"I shall admit nothing!!"

"Oh, that is definitely a possibility. I could totally see Mum as the type to sleep around. Dad wouldn't care at all."

Quil smirked, "What I am getting from that is that you are going to mother me to death. That, Ceph is a very comforting thought. Thank you for that."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:54 pm

"It's one of the only things I have against you, Aqui. Of course I'm going to lord it over you," Cepheus informed, crossing his arms over his chest like a huffing child.

"Yes you will~"

"So could I. That's why I said it," He smiled at his brother and winked.

Cepheus chuckled, his smile turning to a grin once more. "How else am I going to kill you in a completely non-violent way that won't get me arrested?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Quil just stuck his tongue out at him, having nothing truely better come back than that.

He just smiled and shook his head. "Fine I lovveeee.... every flavoured beans, I really can't get enough of those."

He smirked as he finished off the remains of Cephies former drink and pushed back his chair.

"I don't know," he shrugged with a smirk, "I wasn't aware you had such murderous intent against me, but if you did, letting me do it myself would work too. No implementation to you at all."

He raised an eyebrow as he pulled on his coat. "Now I think I'm gunna go out into the dangerous, dangerous snow, so if your a good brother you could come with me. Or stay here."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Cepheus poked Aqui's tongue and ruffled his hair happily.

"Noo. That's not what I meant," He moaned mock-sadly, putting a hand over his heart as though he were hurt by it.

Raising an eyebrow at his brother, he sat back in his own chair to watch what he would do.

"But what if I want to be the one to do it? Can't let you do it yourself, after all. Though it would get me off the hook and all.. Hmm.. Hard choice to make.." He said, stroking his own chin in thought.

Shrugging and standing up himself, Cepheus pulled on his coat and motioned for his brother to lead the way. "Sure, sure.."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Quil wriggled out of reach after the "attack". "Really stop doing that!!"

He pouted as he flounced away from the table, before turning back with a smirk.

"Well let me know when you decide," he smiled, "I'd like to at least get my affects in order before my untimely demise."

He hopped on his toes, and sprinted the rest of the way to the door.

"Now lets go Cephie!!! I'm bored of in here, and I think I see a snowball with your name on it."

Giving his brother an impish grin he pushed open the door and disappeared into the snow.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Cepheus smiled warmly at his brother, slightly sad that he wouldn't be able to spend much time with him.

"All right. I'll send you a note by Owl." He said sarcastically, walking at a more sedate pace behind his brother.

"No thank you," He snorted, shoving his hands in his pockets as he walked outside, already loosing sight of his brother.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:51 pm