Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Just Great (Pie and Quill)

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Just Great (Pie and Quill) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just Great (Pie and Quill)

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Pieter stood, grabbing his cup and Aquila's. He headed to a trash can and threw then out before returning quietly.

"Ah, I was born in Saint Petersburg, but I live outside of Moscow most of the year." he waved a hand to show it was no big deal, "I switch between three houses: Moscow, the summer house down south, and a place in Saint Petersburg,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:14 pm

"Oh so gentlemanly, cleaning up," Quil teased with a smile as Pieter came back.

"Three houses? That sounds like a lot to keep track of," he commented with a laugh, keeping to himself the first thought that came to him which was three house had to mean Pieter had a fair bit of money. He honestly didn't care, so he did see the need to bring it up.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Pieter gave an awkward curtsy, grinning ear to ear as he sat down. Resting his head on his hands, he let his glasses fall down his nose and blur the world. He wrinkled his nose in a squint before pushing the glasses up again.

"My mom used to have a house in Wales too, but she died," He said, shrugging it off, " The St. Petersburg house is the best anyway; we like to explore the city,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:16 am

Quil gave a laugh as he bowed, and then played with his glasses.

He sobered however when he meantioned his mother. They way he shrugged it off he obviously didn't want to make a big deal about it, so Quil was going to follow with that.

Still...

Before he had thought anything about it, he slid his hand across the table and rested it over Pieters in what he hoped was a comforting gesture, Quil did not do comforting, "That is too bad Piet."

"Well then," he said giving a smile and pushing aside the gloomy topic, "I think I shall have to see that then, if it is indeed the best."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Pieter jumped when their hands touched, then gave him a warm smile. He gave the Ravenclaw's hand a light squeeze, his hand lingering a second longer than necessary.

"Thank you," he mumbled, a soft blush across his face. He looked around and sat up, not wanting to seem so weak in public.

"I will show it to you... if you attend Durmstrang," he teased, another smile coming across his face, "I'll take you sledding,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:12 am

Quil's brain was more than a little slow in pulling his hand back. He didn't really think much on it deciding that he was just spacing out - it wouldn't be the first time he did that, and honestly the number of times he hit his head he wouldn't be surprised if he had some brain injury.

He nodded, "Not a problem-o, Master Piet-o."

"Well, now I definitly have to come to Durmstrang, with an offer like that on the line," he smirked and then his eyes light up, "Ooh Sledding!!"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:26 am

Pieter raised an eyebrow, leaning back on his chair. "Piet-o?" He laughed. English were so weird! Pieter glanced over Aquila again, holding back a smirk. At least they weren't bad looking.

"Next Winter Hols, when you are in Durmstrang, I will take you home and sled with you, okay?" The Russian laughed, "The best sledding ever too!"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:04 am

"What? No Piet-O then? Fine," Quil pouted as a michievious glint came into his eyes, "Though you should know you are presently ruining all my fun."

"The best sledding every eh? Hmm, that's got a lot of prestege to it. I hope you know what your getting yourself into. I shall now have very high expectations."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:01 am

Pieter shook his head apologetically. "No, No,I like it! I just.. do not understand the nickname,"

He nodded proudly, adjusting his glasses. "You better be ready,

"We shoul do this again," Pieter said softly, looking away, "This is nice,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:12 am

Aquila laughed, "To be perfectly honest, I do not know if I understand it either... I do not think these things through before they come out of my mouth."

"Oh I will be."

"We should," Quil nodded his head with a smile that then grew into a smirk, "And since I have decided I like you Pieter, I may even be willing to pay next time."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:35 am

Pieter nodded, adjusting his glasses to hide his blush. This kid. Was. Adorable.

"You better. I am not made of the money," he joked, "And I am not a cheap date,"

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Quil pushed his chair back with a grin.

"Well then it seems I should go and get me a job, so I can afford this."

He gave an impish grin as he proceeded to put on his coat once more.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Pieter laughed and stood up, wrapping his scarf around his neck slowly. Slipping on his coat, Pieter smiled.

"My boyfriend would love you. You are so funny!" he gave another laugh, "I cannot wait to go to school with you,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Quil tilted his head and gave a little nod, ignoring the odd little twinge at boyfriend.

"But of course," he smiled, "everybody loves me. I am positivly irrasitable."

Pulling his coat on and realizing that he had nothing else to do, but leave, he - somewhat reluctantly - went to do that.

"You know, I think I'm finding the same thing."

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Pieter nodded with a laugh, wrapping his coat around him. The Durmstrang boy was lad he changed the boy's mind about school; it really isn't too bad after the first few weeks.

He held out a hand for the boy to shake. "I will see you soon then, yes?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Aquila took the offered hand, "You bet."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:28 am