Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Ignorance (Rhyma)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Ignorance (Rhyma) Empty Ignorance (Rhyma)

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:24 am

Karma walked into Zonko's with a smile on her face, despite how down she'd felt lately. Zonko's was like a problem-free paradise. She walked between the shelves of mischief making toys and candies, her eyes a light with laughter.

She spun in a small circle, laughing, happy, and carefree, her eyes going from one product to the next.

It was a good day.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Ignorance (Rhyma) Empty Re: Ignorance (Rhyma)

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:31 am

Zonko's- A place of carefree fun and joy. Rhys wandered the isles, his emotionless side shining through. He needed something to do- quick. He had run into that stupid Russian earlier and had almost choked her there and that couldn't happen. At least, not in front of people anyway.

He turned the isle to see Karma, offically making life suck. He turned away, remembering they were ignoring each other now.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:35 am

Humming, Karma stopped spinning, her eyes running over the shop before her. "Oh!" She exclaimed. She smiled and walked towards Rhys, her eyes seeming to be on him.

Then she walked to the display behind him and picked up the Puking Pastilles. "I've been running out of these..." She said softly, almost to herself.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:49 am

Rhys thought she had noticed him. He really did, but then she walked by to those stupid candies.

She'd regret that. She'd react eventually.

Rhys reached over the a white, gag flower that was supposed to spit confetti, examining it softly as he walked over to Karma.

"You know, Aria's skin is so white," He mused softly, plucking a petal from the flower, "It's even whiter under her clothes too,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:59 am

Karma hummed a bit to herself, as if all the while she was alone.

His words didn't have the cut that they would have, because Aria'd already told her. She knew already. Turning to him, Karma looked up at his eyes, acting as if she heard, acting as if she cared,,

"Hmmm...." She slowly walked closer to him, rising to her tiptoes until there were only millimeters between their lips. She reached up as to touch his face... and grabbed the blackout powder from the shelf over his shoulder. She didn't touch him once. She stepped away from him, humming happily as she turned her back on him, examining the things on the other side of the isle.

"Puking Pastilles... Black Out Powder... What else was on that list...?" She said to herself, her eyebrows furrowed in thought.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Rhys almost leaned into her lips, holding back a groan as she pulled away. He grabbed her arm, impatient with her games.

"You-!" he hissed, "I'd hate for Aria to get hurt because of you!"

This wasn't an empty threat, Rhys realized. Sure, she was sweet and gentle and super hot, but Rhys wasn't going to back down; he was going to become noticed.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Karma looked at her arm in puzzlement, as if mildly concerned with what was wrong with it. She could see Rhys's hand on it, but she cocked her head to the side as if she couldn't. "Must be ghosts." She said to herself. She turned away from him, hiding her reaction, her anger, at him threatening Aria. The girl was safe. Arsen could always kill him, that was for sure. "What was it Arsen said....?" She asked herself.

She hummed happily, a half-frown of thought on her lips. "Karma." She said as she started to walk around him to another display. "Karma Salvator. That's what it was... under the Quidditch stands..." She snapped her fingers suddenly. "That's what it was! Contreceptive Potions!"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Rhys followed her, ghosting over her like a shadow. He flinched when she mentioned those potion thingies, but then quickly recovered.

"Arsen wouldn't be around long enough to actually marry or take care of you," he murmured in her ear, "He wouldn't even lower himself to your standards away. You're not good enough for a demon, you know. He could have anyone he wants,"

Rhys reached past her to grab something random off of a shelf, smirking.

"And that someone, isn't you,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Karma froze, her eyes going to the floor. He was right about Arsen, wasn't he? Wasn't he?

But she'd be damned if she let him see he got to her. She stepped back quickly, brushing her body against his before she went around him, adding more things to her already full arms. "I feel like I forgot something..." She said to herself, turning and looking at Rhys. She fully looked at him, from head to foot, her eyes meeting his. "Guess it wasn't anything important, since I can't remember." She turned on her heel and walked to the cash register, dumping her arm full on the counter.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:32 pm

"That's funny," Rhys, getting into the spiteful mood, followed her, picking up the contraceptive potion. He twirled it around, smiling. "I bet Arsen'll tell you the same thing,

"I wonder if I should get some too, hm? Probably not- I'd just leave Aria if something like that happened," The lie felt bitter on his tongue, but he continued, "I'm wondering if Arsen would do the same; he would, of course. No one wants another freak kid like him around. Since, that's what he is, a freak,"

Rhys dropped the potion back down, smiling. "I guess I'll see you around,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:14 pm

"Thank you." She said to the cashier, catching the potion before it hit the counter again. "This too."

"Again?" The lady behind the counter asked, a devillish little smirk on her face. "Don't you think you've been buying enough of these, Miss black?"

"You can never be too careful." Karma said, winking at the woman and taking her bags. "Thanks again!" She brushed past Rhys and out onto the street, finally breathing. It felt good to be away from him after him being in such close proximity to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 pm