Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+8
Arsen Salvator
Iva Popov
Karmzy
Azra Dimitru
Faye Beneparte
Charlotte West
Savannah Lerran
Crow
12 posters

Lair - KIDNAPPED ONLY

Crow
    Crow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lair - KIDNAPPED ONLY Empty Lair - KIDNAPPED ONLY

Post by Crow Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:13 am

It swooped down through a hole, which proved to be in the roof of a rather spacious cavern. Setting its cargo down on a great stone platform, it gazed intently at the girl, the one who had been alone in the cemetery. This was better. This was its purpose.

Pointing, it indicated a pile of blankets. "For warmth," it rasped. Another gesture indicated a fresh water spring. "Hydration." It then pointed to a box of vegetables and loafs of bread that appeared to have been taken from a market stand. "Sustenance."

Blinking slowly, it pushed up off the ground, almost instantaneously morphing into a full-bird form before departing through the hole.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Lair - KIDNAPPED ONLY Empty Re: Lair - KIDNAPPED ONLY

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:25 am

Crossing her arms, Savannah glared at the crow as it flew away. If only she hadn't dropped her wand. Then the bird would be dead by now. Glancing around, she walked towards the pile of blankets, picking one up before sitting back down.

She was so very bored. Lying down, she stared back up at the hole the crow had flown out of.
    Crow
    Crow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crow Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:48 pm

A day or so later...

Descending through the hole, it deposited a boy and another girl on the stone platform. It sent a glance towards the child it had brought before, then looked back at the additions.

"You will remain here," it declared.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:55 pm

It had been uncomfortable being lugged about like a sack of potatoes and was grateful to be free of the hold. Glaring still angry at being taken and blaming it on the older girl even if it really wasn't her fault, the boy crossed his arms. "I will not!"

What made it think that he was going to do as he was told? If he'd been doing as he'd been told he wouldn't have been in the forest. Granted he wouldn't be in this stupid hole in the ground or wherever the heck he was but that wasn't the point. The point was, he wasn't going to stay here! Looking around he saw another child and wondered if he and the girls could find a way to escape. "What do you want with us anyway?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:58 pm

Glancing over at the boy and the girl who were deposited by her, Savannah stood up, walking towards them. Sitting down by them, she simply raised an eyebrow at the boy who spoke, glancing at the crow, wondering how it'd respond.

Really, she was hoping that someone would realize that she'd been kidnapped. Her mother would surely notice. And then someone would come and get them. It was only s matter of time.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Sienna woke up on a cold, stone floor with her head throbbing. She must have been knocked out. "What happened? Where am I?" were just a few questions running through her head. Sitting up, she saw a boy and girl and the evil bird like figure from her nightmares. Suddenly, memories flooded her mind and the nightmares became real! Fear crept into her bones as the boy asked "What do you want with us anyway?" Putting on a brave a face, she stood behind the boy. "Yea, bird-brain.... What do you want?"
    Crow
    Crow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crow Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:20 am

It tilted its head at the children, blinking slowly. "My purpose must be served," it rasped, then pointed out the supplies as it had upon delivering Savannah to the cavern. "Warmth. Hydration. Sustenance.

"You will remain here." Turning, it leapt from the platform, turning into a large crow before flying up and out through the hole.

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:31 am

"Well," Savannah glared, eyes on the crow as it left the cave, "That was informative. What does it mean, its 'purpose must be served'? I doubt it's its purpose involves kidnapping students."

Glancing at the others, she asked, "Do either of you have your wands? I think we might be able to use Wingardium Leviosa to get ourselves out of here." Looking up at the hole, Savannah added, "But we should kill the crow first so it doesn't bring anyone else here."

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:56 am

"Unless he wants ransom it makes complete sense," Joschka fumed. He knew that his family had a lot of money but it had another thing coming if it thought his parents would just fork over the money just like that! Of course his parents would pay the fee to get him back, but knew also or at least hoped that they would fight that thing.

Still angry and now that the birdman was gone and having no way out he turned his angry gaze on the girl who was shorter than him. "Are you serious? That spell wouldn't get any of out! It would take more than a first year spell to get us out of here!"

This was just great! He was stuck with two girls who didn't know anything! And he wasn't about to let either one of them have his wand so he stayed silent and just stomped over to a part of the cave away from them. His parents would get him out of here and all he had to do was the one thing he hated to do most. Wait.
    Crow
    Crow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crow Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:28 am

It descended again through the hole in the ceiling. Depositing the girl from the far away place, it left again. There was much to do to fulfill its purpose.

Many, many more students to be protected.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:39 am

Raising an eyebrow, Savannah glanced at the boy. At least, she thought he was a boy. It was difficult to tell. Shaking her head, she rolled her eyes, "A ransom? What would a bird want with money?"

Great, she was stuck in a cave with an idiot. As he criticized her plan, she turned to glare at him, walking over. Standing in front of him, her blue eyes flashing, she asked coldly, "Really? And do you have any better ideas to get us out of here? I think not."

Pausing, she glanced at the crow as it deposited another person. Not recognizing the student, she simply ignored them, opting to glower at the tall boy.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:48 am

Glaring right back ignoring the new person, Joschka stood up and crossed his arms. "Yes, ransom. And someone might be telling that thing what to do. Had that ever crossed your mind?"

Honestly and some people thought they were smart! It could be working by itself too since everyone needed money. Werewolves and vampires and some of the other creatures. As for her plan to get them out, that was just laughable! And for her to assume he didn't have something better than just made him angry. "You a mind reader now? Because if you are then you fail!"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:57 am

Charlotte struggled as she tried to pry herself away from the creature. She was livid and the profanity screaming from her mouth did not affect it. She cussed as she tried to reach down to her boot where her wand was at and found that she couldn't.

She was dropped in a cave and her anger could only increase; however, before she could reach out to grab her wand and curse that wretched being to oblivion, it had flown away.

She angrily looked around, searching for a place out of there. But upon seeing none, her anger only increased as she paced back and forth. There has to be a way out of here, she thought angrily, ignoring the two bickering children that were obviously younger than her.

She was not here because it was her choice. She was not here to become friends with anyone. She was here for no reason at all and her goal was to get the hell out of there and so Merlin be it.

"You stupid fucking bird," she muttered lividly as she looked up at the only exit and entrance she had found and proceeded to yell: "I swear to the name of Merlin I'm going to roast you alive and feed you to the dragons once you come back!"

She slumped down on the floor, finding it useless to yell anymore considering the damn bird was long and gone. She began to think of things that could catch the creature. It obviously resembled a crow.

What do crow's like...? She thought to herself for a minute. A spark went off on her head as she looked for something shiny in her pockets to find nothing. Dammit. The one time I decide to wear that damn necklace, is the time where I need it the most.

She sat there silently, refusing to grab a blanket even though the obvious cold. She muttered herself warming spells to make herself feel better while Charlotte contemplated ways to capture the bird...

And feed it to the dragons, she smirked to herself.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Faye just let the bird-thing drop her down like a sack of potatoes. She shuffeled a little further away, in to the shadows but did nothing. There was no point. She had seen everyone try many things against the creature to no avail.

"Magics no use against the thing," she softly told the others in heavily accented English, some who were fuming, some who were just there, "If you were planning on doing anything of the like. My highmaster tried..."

She blinked as it really sunk in on her. There was something out there, something that magic was useless against... and it had taken her.

Last edited by Faye Hansoff on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Sienna ignored the two younger hogwarts students argument. She'd rather patronize herself for being so stupid. "I should have done this or that" she thought, but she knew what ifs were not going to help her. Two more students were dropped, one cursed, the other claimed magic was useless. Sienna stood up and took out her wand. "I am Sienna Odatir, fourth year ravenclaw, and I have a wand. If the thing's impervious to magic, we can see if its surroundings are too."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Bristling as she frowned up at the boy, she spat out, "Nobody is telling that bird what to do. If someone was, don't you think that person would be here making sure we don't kill each other? Because it would be hard to collect a ransom if all the kidnapped people were dead,"

Smirking up at him as she spoke the last word, it slid off her face as she replaced with a laugh, "I fail? Merlin, that sounds like something a five year old would say," Shaking her head, she simply walked away, not interested in whatever plan be had. It would never work. Looking over at the two blondes, she frowned, "Well, if magic won't work, does anyone have a Muggle weapon? That might work," Smirking, she imagined stabbing the bird with some sort of dagger. Now that would be fun.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Faye looked up. She was having some trouble following their english. She had only studied the language passingly. Though through it she decided they must all be students from the English school.

So she had been right, the thing had only been attacking the Hogwarts... but now...

Why had it taken her?

"I do not think surroundings will be very help. He moves rather quickly, no?" she thought back to the moments before she had gotten there. "He disappeared.... and reappeared... like a-a-appareating I guess only..." It had someone how seemed different when the creature had done it. Maybe that was just he had done it in persuit of her.

The young girl tilted her head and bit her lip, "I do not know if... I mean I think I saw..." Had Roman been there too? She thought she saw... and heard as she went into the sky him, but.... "What if the creature feels no pain? I no think he is like us. He is no human, so would he really behave as one?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Charlotte's angry trance snapped once the younger girl she had never seen before and Ravenclaw spoke up and annoyingly replied, "What's the point of hurting its environment if you're not hurting it."

At least she wasn't the oldest one.

Her annoyance and irritation however, was growing towards the Gryffindor and Slytherin as she glared at them over their pointless bickering.

"That first year spell can actually be helpful," she said. "There are enough of us and if we were to focus the energy in levitating one of us to the exit we can do that no problem and we can do that until we are all out of here."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:16 am

Looking over at the Slytherin who agreed with her, Savannah grinned. Finally! There was someone who agreed with her. This was progress. Turning back to the boy, she couldn't help but smirk and say, "Told you so."

Focusing her attention back on the girl, she nodded, "I think that would work," Seeing as the girl was older than her, Savannah didn't want to come across as self-righteous or overly annoying. She didn't want to get left alone.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:12 am

Charlotte looked at the girl who agreed with her and nodded once as she crossed her arms. When she saw her smirk towards the other, she rolled her eyes.

Kids, she thought to herself at how childish both younger kids were acting. This wasn't a place to fight against each other as much as she hated to admit it, it was a place where they would have to unite to get the hell out of here.

"Anything else anyone would like to add? Or say anything useless?" She said out loud as she waited for their responses.

Charlotte was never one to feel bad for someone. Nor was she one to help people out but the situation called for it. She looked at the young girl that looked completely lost and approached her.

Charlotte was never one for sympathy. But the very thought of her younger twin siblings getting kidnapped and left in a place like this panged her heart. She stood in front of the foreign girl and with the nicest, mind you it was hard for her to try not to sound rude, introduced herself.

From what she had seemed, the girl reminded her of the youngest of the twins. Isabella Yvette. The shyness was very obvious.

"Hi, I'm Charlotte," she didn't speak fast so the girl could try and understand her. "Where are you from?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Faye listened to them plan. She thought that perhaps they were speaking of using a spell on themselves to get out but...

One of the older girls, the one that had seemed quite mad when Faye had first arrived, seemed to be taking charge. The young girl looked up as she approached her.

"H-Hello Charlotte," she spoke the name very carefully attempting to mimick the girls way of speak but she worried her accented English butchered it anyways, "I live in Russia. I studying at Durmstrang when..." she bit her lip as it started to quiver slightly. Everyone else seemed to be okay with this - to an extent - she was not going to be the strange foreign girl who broke down.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Staring up at the hole where the crow came and left through, Savannah frowned. It came and went without warning, and if they weren't careful, couldn't it come back as they were attempting to escape? Shuddering at the thought of those eyes staring into hers, she swiftly turned around, heading towards the Slytherin girl who seemed to be taking charge.

Clearing her voice, Savannah said, "I have a question. What would we do, if while we're escaping, the crow comes back?"

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:08 pm

"I don't think it will hurt us," Sienna piped in. She had been thinking when the thought came to her mind. "It gave us food and shelter... If it wanted to hurt us why wait so long? However, if it is planning on harming us, well..." she pause. "I'd rather take my chances than suffer through what it has planned. Plus," she said with a grin. "I'm sure I'm not the only one here who would love to be a thorn in that thing's side. Being the most uncompliant prisoner is my speciality."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:32 am

"Russia," Charlotte gasped as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "This means it's not only just attacking Great Britain..."

Charlotte layed a hand on the girl's shoulders in a way to tell her that everything will be okay. "What's your name? Or should I call you Russi?" The last part was an attempt of a lame joke to ease the girl.

She turned to the other girl who had spoken to her, "That's what I was thinking. Our best bet is to wait until they drop someone else in, explain the plan as quickly as we can and get the hell outta here. Besides, I sadly doubt that the accio spell would work here. If so, I would summon my broom in a second."

She then looked at the last girl who had spoken with her arms crossed and spoke harshly, "Ever heard of that muggle story called Hansel and Gretel? How the witch, ironically enough, fatten them up so she can just eat them? Fuck no. There is no way that I'm going to increase my chances of getting killed or eaten; however, you are more than welcomed to stay here if you wish."

Charlotte was getting more than irritated. She wanted out. Sure, she loved the dark, secluded spaces but she didn't like dark, secluded spaces that she can get killed in. She looked up at the exit of the place and hoped her plan worked. She wouldn't admit this to the world but she'd much rather be in class right now.

After that thought, she walked over where the supplies were. There were loafs of breads, vegetables and water.

"This bloody bird probably doesn't know that these items expire in due time," she grumbled. Water and bread were he only choices. Grabbing the celery, she washed it with some of the spring water and began to eat it, eating some of the bread too.

"Anyone hungry?" she offered.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:46 pm

"Wait, you're from Russia?" Savannah asked the blonde girl she'd never seen before, mouth gaping. That was bad, very very bad. If she was from Russia, that meant that the crow was going farther and farther away from them - wait, why was that bad again? If it was flying all the way to Durmstrang, then they would have tons of time to escape. And it had taken the bird about a day to find other people once it had kidnapped her.

Glancing back at the dark-haired Slytherin, she gave her a small smile, "Sounds like a plan." A plan that had to work for her sanity.

If it failed, she'd - well she didn't know what she would do, but she wasn't going to be happy. At all.

Raising an eyebrow at the Ravenclaw who wanted to stay, she shook her head at her. If she wanted to stay here and die, then so be it. She could rot here for all Savannah cared. All that food would too, leading to a very painful and premature death.

Watching the Slytherin girl eat, she frowned slightly at the sound of her own stomach growling. Sure, she was hungry, but she was rather paranoid that something could be wrong with the food that a bird had provided.

But either way, she joined the Slytherin by the boxes of food, her blanket still wrapped around her shoulders. Picking up some bread, she smiled at the girl before slowly eating.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 pm