Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+8
Arsen Salvator
Iva Popov
Karmzy
Azra Dimitru
Faye Beneparte
Charlotte West
Savannah Lerran
Crow
12 posters

Lair - KIDNAPPED ONLY

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lair - KIDNAPPED ONLY - Page 3 Empty Re: Lair - KIDNAPPED ONLY

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Faye shrugged to the Savannah girl, she did not know the Moon twins well, "From what I hear, the like tricks. Sorry, that all I know."

"Yes," she continued to Azra in Russian for it was merely easier for her to use, "I'm Faye... you were in my.. herbology?[i]"

She listened as the others aruged amongst thereselves, and the bossy new girl showed off running up the wall. Faye was indeed quite impressed. She seemed capable of leading them, but honestly Faye would listen to anyone.

"Already stated weapons," Faye repeated a tad bit tiredly, "But I is small, if one was thrown or lifted I may be easier."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Iva took the knife with a sharp nod, her eyes going to the food supply. Most of it was dry, muggle food or vegetables and fruits, nothing she really desired. Watching Karma flip gave her the shivers, making her want a source of warmth. A fire would be good.

Then, it hit her. Fire.

"We could make a fire!" she said, as if this answers all of their problems. She turned to Karma, then a Russian student, and then to the group. She rubbed the bridge of her nose, a nervous trait she shared with Pieter. "We could make a smoke signal. Burn the food and extra robes. Someone must see it!

"Even if it does not the work, it will keep us warm at night," She put her hands on her hips, "Does anyone else have a thought?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Karma smiled. "It's really a shame. I though I could jump higher..." She teased lightly, grinning at the girl as if she wasn't really worried about being trapped with a giant monster.

"Lifting and throwing are both good suggestions..." She stored them in a little mental box for future plans.

She nodded at Iva. "Good idea..." She frowned. "But burning all the food would probably not be good you... I mean... we... have to eat. Extra robes, yes. But we'd need more than that." She turned her back on the others and gave Iva a pointed look at Hothead. "I don't know how long we'll be able to keep the fire going."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "We should probably wait until Birdman comes and goes again. It seems that that is the only time we can be guaranteed enough time to escape."

She looked around at the others. "Any objections, questions, suggestions?" She said with a grin.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:22 am

Looking over at the blonde Durmstrang girl, Savannah nodded, deep in thought. She wasn't going to let herself jump to conclusions. This could be them, or it might not be. She could only play safe now, and hope for the best.

"What do they look like?" Once she found out that, she could run it by JJ on the off chance that she happened to remember what they looked like when they got out of the cave. Savannah doubted JJ would remember, but it was worth a shot. She didn't want to attack the wrong person.

Turning back to the fast Slytherin, she frowned ever so slightly at her misspeak towards her friend who suggested building a fire, but shrugged it off. Everyone made mistakes now and then. As she spoke to her, she broke into a grin, "Maybe once we get out of here, we can find you a jumping teacher. Then you'll be able to scale even the tallest buildings,"

Nodding, she added, "We already decided to not try and escape until it comes back again, so I don't think any of us have an issue with waiting."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:25 am

"Fire would be... fine," Faye threw in thoughtfully, "Though we would not wish for it to be out of hand, yes?"

Faye shrugged at the girl who kept asking about the twins, "They look like girls. I do not know them well. THey are just... I believe they have dark hair. I know not much else."

"I do not wish to wait much longer," Faye stated after a thoughtful moment. "We wait as necessary, yes, but... we do not wish to wait too long. Even if the thing is protecing... who knows what his definition of protection is."

She bit her lip as she thought of the possiblities.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:04 am

"That's alright," Savannah said with a nod, her heartbeat echoing in her head. Dark haired was enough for her. Now all she had to do was track down JJ the minute they got out of this cave. Well, first she needed a new wand (Savannah didn't think she could head back to the cemetery any time soon), then she'd go after them.

"Well, seeing as its definition of protecting is dragging us all into a cave and make out parents worry, I think it's doing quite well," Rubbing her hands together, she blew on them softly, smirking, "But trashing it's plan for us will be enjoyable, to say the least,"

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Sienna thought to herself about the fire. "Isn't there a spell that can keep a fire going without any substance? What about a flying spell to get us out of here? Could we send a S.O.S message via a patronus or other magical way? Come on guys," she said with a laugh. "Stop thinking like muggles."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:45 pm

"You make absolutely no sense," she growled as she put her hand down. The fact that she had stomped on her pride made her angry. She sat down and crossed her arms as she watched the girl do some stunt, "I thought vampires didn't pass out."

She stood up, rolling her eyes as she walked over to the boxes that had been there when she arrived. They had a small amount of food left but they were probably rotten; however, she still placed them next to the food that had recently arrived and went to her original spot she was sitting in. She began to dismantle the boxes.

"Instead of telling us to stop thinking like muggles or complaining that you wish there was a fire, why don't just create it?" She rolled her eyes as she sarcastically spoke. Although the boxes weren't wood, they were enough to make a fire. She placed four of the dismantled pieces on the floor and placed the Incendio spell. It created a fire.

She was quickly overcome with the feeling of warmth as she sat there. She still proceeded to dismantle other pieces for a later use for when the fire began to go down. She looked over to where the crow had left some food.

"Anything in there we can roast or cook?" She asked.

ooc: sorry guys, her attitude ain't changing for a while now.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:41 am

Faye unconsously shuffled closer to the warmth of the fire. She still wasn't entirely sure having fire was completely safe but she could not deny that it was nice.

"Unless we roast each other," she told Charlotte with a wry smile, "I do not believe we do."

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:50 am

She patted the girls head with a smile, unsure how'd she take it but she still did it. "Roasting people sounds good," she joked.

Finally breaking down, she decided on grabbing a blanket to cover her legs, crossed her arms, leaned back and closed her eyes. She liked the cold but the fire felt nice. She had to admit that the surroundings reminded her of the Slytherin common room so she wasn't uncomfortable.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Moving towards the fire, Savannah smiled. As warm as the blanket was, a fire was so much more comforting. She absolutely hated the cold. Winter was the worst season, and she'd thought that even before she'd gotten stuck in a cave. Glancing back at the annoying Slytherin bloke from before, she glanced back over at Charlotte and the blonde, "Some people deserve to be roasted more than others,"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:47 am

Arsen gasped clutching his stomach as he came back from unconsciousness. He looked up scanning the area and frowned where were they and how did he even get here.

He reached up and rubbed his head. "Che diavolo è successo?" He asked before shaking his head and repeating in English. "What the hell happened?" He struggled to his feet and moved to stand in the only source of light available in the cave. The time it had taken him to come back to consciousness was all the time he needed to turn back to his usual self.

"Right! You've all learnt Wingardium Leviosa right?" He asked looking at them all. "Lift me up so i can see what we're up against!" He said rolling his eyes at the fact none of them had thought about it before hand.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:28 am

Karma rolled her eyes at the rest of them. "What happened to waiting til he came back and left again, eh?" She wasn't bothered by the cold at all, but didn't voice any further objection to the fire. Who knew, maybe it would wake up Demonboy.

She smiled a full blown smile when Arsen woke up, offering him her hand. "Welcome back to the waking world, Hothead."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:49 am

Glancing over at the dark haired Slytherin as he spoke for the first time, Savannah raised an eyebrow. "You've been kidnapped by a large crow-like-man creature and brought here with the rest of us because we need 'protecting,'" Shaking her head, she rubbed her hands together, keeping them warm even as she pulled them away from the fire.

Sighing, she held up her warm hands from the fire, "I'd love to help," - her tone suggested to opposite - "But I'm currently wandless. And personally, I don't see the point of levitating you. The crow isn't here now, and when it is, it's without warning and only for a matter of seconds. You wouldn't see what we're up against. And besides, we already have a plan. As she has said," Nodding in the vampire's direction, she smiled at her, "We were planning on waiting for the crow to come and leave before we escape,"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:27 am

He turned to look at Karma. "Grazie, metà zanna." He said giving her a wink as he turned back to the younger Gryff.

"Why are we waiting for it to come back when we can just leave?" He asked, were they stupid? There are a doorway for them to leave and they wanted to sit and wait. "Right yeah lets do that shall we? We'll sit around and wait for the bird thing to come back so we can watch it fly off again." He said sitting on the stone lab under the light.

"Why would we want to leave this place when we can sit and bird watch?" He said rolling his eyes and making his own fiendfyre fire which gave off a lot more heat and light.
    Crow
    Crow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crow Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:41 am

It was working too slowly. It needed to be faster. There were so many - it had seen them. Many, many students, all in need of protection. Nearly diving into the cavern, it deposited its cargo and darted back out in full bird form with a speed no natural creature could achieve.

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:50 am

Watching the bird come and go, Savannah looked back at the Slytherin bloke. What was it them and being annoying? "As you probably just saw, the bird moves quickly. I don't know about you, but I don't want it to come back when we're in the middle of escaping. The rest of us get that, or else we wouldn't still be here,"

Pulling herself up, she glanced around at the rest of them before looking back at the latest person to arrive, "I - We should wait for them to wake up before we leave,"

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:13 am

Sienna watched as the bird came and went as it brought new arrivals. "Could someone carry them?" she asked at the gryffindor girl's suggestion. She nodded toward the vampire slytherin. "Can't you use your vampire strength? I'm sure you could carry 10 people and still fight that thing off," she said as a joke. In a more serious tone, Sienna finally asked, "So.... What's the exact plan again?" while impatiently twirling her wand in her hand.
    Vala Ramone
    Vala Ramone
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vala Ramone Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:18 am

Vala sputtered as the creature practically dropped her and fled. She was fuming, livid.

"'Only takes students', my pale, freckled ass!" she muttered malevolently in Italian. "And don't think I didn't feel you groping, you perverted feather duster!" the eighteen-year-old shouted after it.

Huffing in outrage, she smoothed the front of her blouse, turning to regard the others in the cavern.

Well, that explains why no one has left, Vala thought, a bunch of children. She sighed.

"Right, then," Vala said, "do we all speak English, well enough, or shall I say everything twice?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:27 am

Karma rolled her eyes and grinned, ignoring his sarcasm as she was used to it.

She looked up as a sound reached her ears. "Do you hear...." Then it was coming through the hole. She recognized it and ran after it, ignoring whatever it had brought and trying to catch it. She missed, however, even when she used the wall as leverage and leapt into the air. She growled as she landed, dropping into a barrel roll. "Dammit."

She shrugged and sat next to the fire, sighing. "Wingardium Leviosa? That means those of us with wands would have to go last..." She glanced up at the hole in the ceiling, measuring the distance between it and her dagger. She could jump six feet if she stood on it... balanced herself... "I can go last." She said with a shrug of once shoulder and a sigh.

She then realized that what the monster had dropped off wasn't, say, more food, but indeed a person. Or... more food. She didn't really look that appetizing though. "Oh. Hey." She greeted, cocking her head to the side. "I think some of us speak Russian..."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:34 am

Nodding to the woman as she spoke, Savannah watched her carefully. Not speaking a single word of - well, whatever language she'd said, Savannah only paid attention to the English words she said. Glancing over at the vampire, she shrugged slightly, "But they do know some English. At least, I think so,"

Glancing back at the Ravenclaw, she sighed irritably, "The plan was to wait for the crow to come and go before levitating ourselves out of here," Turning back the woman, she plastered a smile on her face, "But if you're old enough to apparate, you could just take us back to school,"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Faye listened as the boy woke up and began being as bossy as the girl he had been with. She smiled wryily to herself, and wondered how they managed to not boss each other into craziness.

She shrugged, "I have a wand, but my magic is always weak." She had barely gotten the feather to go up in class. She was certain that it would be very unhelpful.

That discussion was inturupted by the enterance of all things, the Durmstrang Librarian. She looked around. So far it was still only herself and Azra from school.

"No, - We all can follow english."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Iva watched all of the people and resisted the urge to bang her head against the wall. God, she was so sick of people trying to take control. The only person she would every trust here was theolder woman.

"Hey, everyone," she said, voice dripping with satire, "Shut the hell up about taking control! Just sit down and talk about solutions!

"That lady is going to lead, "Iva decided, "You have no choice. Majority rules does not work in insane asylums. "
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:20 am

"Yeah lets all just waste time all trying to escape." He said rolling his eyes. "Someone just levitate me up so i can see where we are. Then we can make a plan if it makes you feel better." He said getting to his feet.

"Ciao." He smiled, thankful for the Italian company. He'd missed his home. "Maybe you can talk some sense into the idiots. They don't seem to understand what im saying." He said moving to sit on the edge of the rock.
    Vala Ramone
    Vala Ramone
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vala Ramone Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:20 am

"Ciao," Vala returned the boy's greeting, continuing in Italian. "You attended Durmstrang, did you not? I believe you were second year last I saw you. Ah, but you've become quite handsome. No longer such a small boy."

She smiled at the girl who had declared she should lead - the one with the Russian accent who didn't attend Durmstrang.

"Right," Vala declared in English, speaking slowly and clearly for the benefit of the Durmstrang students she had picked out from the rest. "The bad news is that we are in the middle of nowhere. Even if we were to levitate everyone out, we would still have no where to go. I would not trust the surrounding area; it is probably safer down here.

"The good news is that I am, indeed, old enough to apparate. I cannot take all of you. I will take one with me and go for assistance so that you don't have to remain here, anymore." Her hazel eyes swept the faces, coming to rest on the little blonde from Durmstrang.

"Miss Hansoff, yes?" Vala queried kindly in Russian, waving the girl over to her. "Come. I will take you with me."

Her gaze went back to the other. "The oldest among you will look after the younger," she directed. "I will not be long in returning with help."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:38 am