Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+8
Arsen Salvator
Iva Popov
Karmzy
Azra Dimitru
Faye Beneparte
Charlotte West
Savannah Lerran
Crow
12 posters

Lair - KIDNAPPED ONLY

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Lair - KIDNAPPED ONLY - Page 4 Empty Re: Lair - KIDNAPPED ONLY

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:47 am

But...but....For a moment, a rare moment that will most likely never be repeated again, Savannah was at a loss for words. But then, the words kick in, but she doesn't say them. I'm the youngest out of all of us! It only makes sense to take the first year first!

Swallowing her pride, (She doesn't want to come across as a whiny prat, especially not around the elder students) Savannah sat down by the fire, glaring at it as if it was the source of all her problems. "OK, I'll wait. I can't do much else,"

Her tone bitter, she wrung her hands together, the flames reflected in her eyes.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:17 pm

Karma gazed into the fire, her eyebrows furrowed. "No." She said suddenly. "I need to be lifted." I can take a look at our surroundings and give the information to Dimi.... and Dimi can tell Headmaster Chaos... she nodded at her own thoughts.

Dimi? she thought, groping mentally for their bond. Can you hear me?

When he replied she smiled a winning smile. "Let me go up there."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Faye felt her heart sink when she learned they were in the middle of nowhere. It was true she hadn't had much hope for a cave just outside of busy populated place, but to hear it was still discouraging.

That however lifted, when she was adressed.

She looked up with wide eyes, and sort of pointed at herself before promptly getting up and scrambling over to the young woman.

"Yes, I'm Faye Hansoff; Thank you Miss Ramone."

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:16 am

"Yeah i had two years at the school before i had to move." He smirked. "Not looking too bad yourself." He said giving her a wink.

"Right so we just wait here? Great." He said sitting back against the cave wall, taking in all the sun light. "Anyone so much as thinks about sitting in the sun ill kill you." He said turning his red eyes on all the younger students around him.
    Vala Ramone
    Vala Ramone
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vala Ramone Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:39 am

Vala returned the boy's smirk, inclining her head arrogantly. "I know," she replied. She felt no need for modesty.

She frowned at the little brunette who had sat down by the fire. Honestly. It probably won't be longer than fifteen minutes...

"Suit yourself," Vala told the girl who wanted to be lifted from the cavern. "There is really nothing out there, and you shan't be here much longer."

Kindly putting a hand atop Faye's head, she smiled kindly at the girl once more, pulling her close with one arm. Her greenish eyes moved back to the brunette and she sighed. She didn't dare take more than one person with her.

"I will return shortly," she promised. Then, turning, she apparated with Faye to a place she had been once: Hogsmeade.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:06 am

Asric apparated straight into the center of the cave, filling it with a bright white smoke. Once the smoke had cleared he dusted down his suit. He looked up and scanned the area, making a quick head count of everyone present. "Right everyone up, its time you got back to school." He asked beckoning them over to him. He'd have to apparate them all back.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:27 am

He looked up at the faint sound of apparation. "Oh good, i was just about to go insane." He said getting to his feet and making his way over to the headmaster. "I couldn't stand to be in this hole for a minute longer." He said shuddering at the thought of being stuck down here for any longer.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:43 am

Flicking her gaze up as she noticed smoke, she coughed before her eyes fell on the Headmaster. Whatever Savannah's personal dislike of the man, she still wanted to leave the cave. Quickly standing up, she walked towards him, "Thank you,"

She said softly, not wanting someone to think she'd gone soft. Glancing at the red-eyed Slytherin, she found herself agreeing with him, though her tone was rather bitter, "At least you weren't the first person to get dragged into this bloody cave,"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:51 am

Sacha had met his librarian in the City of Azorat after having received a patronus from Asric. Vala had them taken them directly to the Crow's lair, saving time with trial and error apparating.

Miss Hansoff, of course, had been returned to Durmstrang, that just left Miss Dimitru. Sacha's gaze swept the cave. There she was, along with seven other students. All from Hogwarts, he assumed, as he hadn't heard of the Crow taking anyone from Beauxbatons.

"Miss Ramone and I would be happy to assisting in taking your students back to Hogsmeade," Sacha told Asric. "It is up to you, of course. I just thought it could save time, as well as energy."
    Vala Ramone
    Vala Ramone
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vala Ramone Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:02 am

Vala nodded to what Sacha had said. "Now that I am certain where I am going, I could take two people with me," she offered. She regarded the children for a moment before turning her gaze back to the two school heads.

"Let us hope, however, that the Crow continues to bring its captives here until it can be stopped," Vala said, an amused smirk pulling at her lips, "I do not wish to play bait, again, accident or not."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:24 am

Karma looked up from the fire as the two headmasters... or Headmaster and Highmaster... whatever, apparated into the cave. Well, at least she'd get out of her.

She scoffed at Arsen. Going insane? Really? He'd been here, what? a few days?

Lightweight.

"Oh, hey Headmaster." She greeted, smiling. "Thanks for coming to rescue us and all..." She stood and brushed herself off, holding her hands out toward the fire. She hummed softly, going to stand beside Arsen and lacing her fingers with his. "Are we going then?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:27 pm

He nodded to Sacha and took the nearest few students. "Everyone join hands!" He said before apparating them back to Hogwarts entrance hall. He glanced down at his watch and then back to the kids. "Right you can take the rest of the day off to get settled back in then its classes tomorrow morning as usual. You might also want to ask your professors how you can catch up." He said before apparating to hogsmeade.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Sacha beckoned the next few students to him, leaving two to go with Vala. They apparated them to Hogsmeade.

"Right, then. I do believe your headmaster will be here to make sure you get back, soon," he told them. "Do continue to keep watch, though. The Crow is still out there."

The man looked to Vala, who tilted her head, then extended a hand out to Azra. "Come, Miss Dimitru," the blonde spoke in Russian. "I will take you back to Durmstrang."

Sacha waited until Asric arrived before making his own departure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:34 am