Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Purple Rain (Karsen)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Purple Rain (Karsen) Empty Purple Rain (Karsen)

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:41 am

Karma was stalking Nightmare. It was an odd thing to do, sure, but her Familiar kept disappearing, and she wanted to know why. It was something to do during those long boring Half Term days. She had followed Nightmare through muggle London, and all the way to Azorat. She had no idea what the kitten was doing, but she followed anyway.

She raised her eyebrow as Nightmare slipped into the Alluminati Arena, but followed behind her, ducking low and watching her from around the doorway.

Nightmare sat down in the center of the Arena and meowed. Karma furrowed her eyebrows, confused. What was she...

Then a puppy, the cutest darn puppy she'd ever seen in her entire life, came out of nowhere and sat in front of Nightmare. Karma furrowed her eyebrows as the two greeted each other by rubbing their heads together. Nightmare was purring. It felt... odd.

Karma frowned. What was going on?
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Purple Rain (Karsen) Empty Re: Purple Rain (Karsen)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:33 am

Arsen laughed turning to look behind him as he ran. He loved playing with muggles it was definitely his favourite sport and it was now made even better with Boia.

He'd let the dog run on a head. It was amazing how quick it was on those little feet of his. He ran into the Arena following its scent. "That was amazing Boia!" He laughed before spotting they weren't alone.

"Karma? What are you doing here?" He asked looking down at his shoulder, where the bullet still lay.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:43 am

Karma shrugged. Her eyes following the dog. Nightmare padded over to her, looking up at her with something like disapproval. She raised an eyebrow at the kitten. Nightmare turned her back on her and sat down, her eyes going from Arsen to the dog.

Karma finally looked up at Arsen. "I dunno." She said honestly. "I was following Nightmare." She cocked her head to the side. "Were you shot?" She asked curiously. "You should probably do something about that." She didn't sound worried in the least. Why should she be? He was a demon after all.

She hummed and looked down at the dog again. "What are you doing here?" she asked Arsen.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:04 am

He looked back up at Karma then back down to his shoulder. "Yeah muggles seem to have gotten wise." He shrugged pushing two fingers into his wound to remove a bullet. After a little wincing he managed to pull it out leaving a green liquid to run from the wound.

"Great." He said pressing a hand to it. "I was muggle baiting and i got cornered." He shrugged. "Boia soon scared some of them off though." He smirked.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:10 am

Karma's eyes returned to the dog. She glanced down at Nightmare, who was watching Arsen with something that looked a lot like...

She ignored it.

"Muggle baiting?" She asked softly. "I thought you said you weren't gonna kill anyone without me?" She gave a nervous excuse for a grin, and then looked down at Nightmare again. The cat was looking upward. At the sky.

Karma bit her lip and followed the cat's gaze, looking away quickly. Cumulonimbus clouds. Storm clouds.

"Anyway, is that puppy your Familiar now?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:29 pm

"Hey! Don't blame me it was his idea." He said pointing to the puppy before them, who looked at Arsen with his tail wagging. "He's a headcase when it comes to killing. Oh no he's a hellhound." He smiled looking at the hound before a pain shot through his whole body, sending him to his hands and knees.

His whole body began to change as the demon side slowly died from within.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Karma grinned at the small dog, her head cocked to the side as she took him in. "He's pretty adorable for a..." And then Arsen fell to the ground, making her breathing stop.

"Hothead? What are you..." She went to her knees before him, gently taking his chin and lifting it so she could see him. "Arsen?" Her voice was colored with worry, her eyes wide. "Arsen? Are you alright?" She watched as he changed before her, her heartbeat speeding up. "Arsen?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:12 pm

He had no choice but to look up as she lifted his chin. Now his face showed nothing but pain and his eyes, his eyes were now draining of colour. Turning back to their normal, human blue. "I... i don't know what happening." He gasped through screams of pain. It was almost worse that the time his father forced both halves of him to join together. At least that pain had only lasted a few seconds, this one seemed to last forever.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Karma met his blue eyes, a panic raising in her gut. She didn't like him in pain. She hated him in pain. She wrapped her arms around him and held him, shivering. "You'll be fine." She said softly. "Promise." She bit her lip and practiced breathing, telling herself that he'd be fine. He would be. He had to be because she... she...

"Arsen." She whispered. "You have to be okay, do you hear me?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:52 am

He took a deep breath, his breath coming in short and fast now the pain had began to subside. He had no idea what that was but he no longer felt like himself. For the first time since he could remember he found himself shivering from the cold.

He nodded and turned so he could sit down. "Im cold Karma, why am i cold?" He asked looking down to the pain in his shoulder. Now he was losing blood. Great.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:22 am

Karma's eyes widened. She tightened her hold around him, frowning. "I... I dunno." She said softly. "But..." She stopped. Blood. She could smell it. And it was human. "Shit." She cursed. She frowned and lowered her lips to his shoulder, licking the wound so it healed. She slipped some endorphins in there to make him feel better, not enough to seriously addict him, but just enough to make him happy.

"It'll wear off." She promised, though she didn't know herself. "It has to." A crack of thunder made her cringe. It echoed around her, and she looked up, but she returned her eyes to Arsen after only a second. Priorities.... Priorities...

"Arsen... we have to..." Another crack of thunder made her close her eyes and tense up. "Can you... stand?" She gritted out between clenched teeth.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:42 am

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He was feeling very tired all of a sudden. "Thanks." He smiled looking up into her eyes. "We're even know." He said turning and getting to his feet. He'd only just now realised the storm above them. He realised how scared Karma was feeling and she had to come first. No matter how bad he felt.

He nodded. "Yeah i think so." He said getting to his feet. It felt weird to be standing on his human feet. Usually he had fire burning through his veins, spurring his muscles on. "Let get over there." He said nodding over to the stands where there seemed to be more shelter. "Run ahead ill be there in a second." He muttered, getting used to being on his weakened feet.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:07 am

Karma smiled at him. "Even? Please, you totally owe me." She said teasingly.

She stood with him, her eyes worried. "Like hell I will." She scoffed weakly, her eyes going to the sky as lightning flashed. "W-what if you're still water-intolerant?" She put his arm over her shoulders and wrapped her other arm around his waist. He wasn't that heavy, and she half-carried, half-led him to the sheltered space under the stands.

"There." She said, stopping below the stands. It looked as if it would be a good dry place, and the lightning probably wouldn't find her there...

Another crash of thunder had them both falling to the ground as Karma's knees gave out. "S...Sorry." She said softly, her eyes wide. "I... I..." She bit her lip and sat up, shivering. "Are you alright...?"
    Crow
    Crow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crow Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:43 am

It watched, silent, unnoted.

A storm had blown in. The children were vulnerable. It regarded the animals. The feline and the canine could prove a hindrance. No matter. Its purpose must be served.

Between one moment and the next, a rather insignificant bird morphed into something more human - though it lacked neither the feathers nor the wings.

Moving to where the two had taken shelter under the stands, it paused, regarding them silently some more.

"You," it addressed them. "You will come with me."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:54 am

Karma looked up and leapt to her feet, her back to Arsen. "No." She growled. "No!" She stood firm, drawing the two daggers hidden within her sleeves. "Leave us alone!" She looked at the monster before her, knowing that Arsen was more vulnerable then he usually was. She fell into a defensive position, both daggers at the ready. "Go away!"

Then thunder clapped and Karma dropped one of her daggers, her eyes going wide with fear. "Shit." She cursed, taking a step back and raising the other one with a trembling hand. "Go away."

Nightmare leapt in front of her, morphing into a Panther and growling at the half-crow, half human being in front of them.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:11 pm

"Shit!" He said as the first sign of the crow appeared. Why now? Why them? They weren't innocent. "We're not going anywhere with you. Boia proteggerci!" He said pulling Karma along beside him. There was no way that stupid bird man hybrid whatever was going to take her.
    Crow
    Crow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crow Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:26 pm

It blinked, regarding the growling cat. Then, it had reached out, so quickly the movement was unseen, whatever it had done causing the familiar to revert to her kitten form. Turning, it gazed upon the puppy - the Hellhound. How odd. No matter.

"In nomine Christi," it rasped, causing the hound to flinch, "praecipio tibi retro manere. In Christi nomine, iubeo discedat, ne te ad inferos*." With a whine and an angry snarl belonging to a creature much bigger than it appeared, the canine departed, feet carrying it away from the scene.

The creature turned back towards the children, tilting its head as it studied them. They would make this difficult. They must be brought to safety. That left one option.

It blinked. And then, moving once more with incredible speed, it delivered a blow to each of them, sending them to unconsciousness.

*In the name of Christ, I command you stay back. In Christ's name, I command you to depart, lest thou come to hell.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:49 pm

Karma stepped back next to Arsen, her eyes wide. "What did you do to Nightmare you..." She raised the dagger, knowing that eventually, somehow, it would get her. There really wasn't any use fighting it, but she'd fight it anyway.

Then Boia was leaving, and Nightmare was following. No one would know what had happened to them... no one but...

DIMI~! she yelled into their bond, shaking it and wrestling with it so that it would get his attention. DIMI~! I'M BEING- but then it attacked, leaving her message incomplete. She fell to the ground, their bond still open, but no one on her end to answer.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:31 am

He growled. The sound rising up from his stomach through to his barred teeth. His face often turned animal like when facing something he wanted to warn off. Not many creatures stuck around for long after it but this time he was human, so the effects looked kinda stupid without the added demon effects.

"Ciò che la il..." Was all he managed to say before falling unconscious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 pm