Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Chuck and Anna's... something. [FLASHBACK]

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Chuck and Anna's... something. [FLASHBACK] Empty Chuck and Anna's... something. [FLASHBACK]

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Anna walked around the place, trying to breathe in some air. There was nothing much to be said except for she felt quite... good today, and she wanted to feel even better. Fresh air usually did that to her. She then started skipping and bumped into someone she had never met before.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Chuck and Anna's... something. [FLASHBACK] Empty Re: Chuck and Anna's... something. [FLASHBACK]

Post by Hannah Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Charles was wearing his disguise. He didn't quite know why he chose to be a choir boy, out of all things, but he did. As he walked his morning stroll, he bumped into someone, obviously not from the area.

"Who're you?" he asked.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Chuck and Anna's... something. [FLASHBACK] Empty Re: Chuck and Anna's... something. [FLASHBACK]

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:19 pm

Anna rolled her eyes. "I'm not from around here," she replied firmly. She then noted how perfect his accent was for someone from Austria. "Can't you tell?" she added. She then went on to ask, "Who are you?"
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:21 pm

"Me? I'm just Timo Rieser. Of Haydnchor," Charles replied, nearly smirking. He loved this part of conning. "Do you even know where you are?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:26 pm

"Haydnchor?" Anna asked curiously, folding her arms. "What is that?" Well... the words Haydn and chor were clues, so perhaps a choir that sings all of Haydn's songs and whatnot? Well, that seemed like a legitimate argument, so she'll go with that until Timo elaborated more.

"I'm Vienna, where does it look I am?" Anna snapped, raising an eyebrow. Talking to this boy was going to be hard work.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:29 pm

"It's one of four choirs belonging to the Vienna Boys Choir," Charles replied. His tone wasn't the nicest now. "Well, yes you're in Vienna. But where?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:06 am

"The other are..." Anna asked, expecting Timo to finish his sentence. A choir boy, huh? That actually sounded kind of... cute. Well, not as cute as an actual prince, but... it will do. It will have to.

"I don't know, some castle?" she snapped. She pointed to the castle and shrugged her shoulders. "It's mainly conjecture."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:50 am

"Schubert, Bruckner, and Mozart," Charles replied calmly. "I'm an alto. Do you know what that is?"

He shook his head. "No, miss, it's a school. For the choirboys. So, what are you doing here?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:56 am

"Some sort of vocal range?" Anna replied plainly, tilting her head to the side. Urgh. She hoped he wasn't the sort to talk about music day and night.

"Don't call me miss, call me Tshering," she snapped, rolling her eyes. "I don't know! I just walked out of my hotel and appeared out here!"
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:58 am

Charles nodded. "Yes, Tshering. I see." He then pointed towards the gardens. "Would you like to take a walk there?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Anna nodded. "Yes, I think I would." She then gestured for him to go first, expecting him to know the way. Well - this was his school right?
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Charles held out his hand, expecting for Tshering to take it. He thought her spice was actually kind of cute. She was almost like Lena, actually, but she seemed a lot less vocal, in a way.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:13 pm

Anna took his hand. "Timo, do you mind leading the way?" she asked quietly, her foot ready to take its first step. "I don't know how to navigate a garden."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Charles laughed lightly. "I'm sure you do, just not this one," he explained. He then started walking slowly so she could keep up. "Tshering," he said, his accent going from British to German. It wasn't that hard for him, because that was how Dommi speaks English. "Where do you come from?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Anna nodded in assent. "Yes, I think you're right. My German is absolutely terrible, I tell you. Actually, I can't even speak or read or write any," she replied calmly. She walked with Timo, her face almost smiling. "I am from Britain," she responded, her voice sounding neutral now. "You?"
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:01 pm

"I'm from Germany," Charles replied calmly. "But I was born in France. Tu est tres mignonne, mademoiselle." He then ruffled her hair, hoping she would laugh.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Anna chuckled when he ruffled her hair. Hell - she could chuckle? "What does that mean?" she asked curiously.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:55 pm

"It means you are very cute in French," Charles replied. He didn't really mean it, but he didn't tell her that. Something about her told him she wouldn't buy it anyway. "Where have you been to? Like, travelled?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:54 am

"I see," Anna nodded, biting her lip. She didn't blush, because she didn't buy it at all. Not like she even wanted to. "I've been everywhere but Italy."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:49 am

"Italy?" asked Charles, raising his eyebrows. "Why is that?"

His eyes then peered over to the herb garden, just a couple of yards away from them. He stared at them for a while before turning his head towarda Tshering.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:21 am

"No idea. I didn't determine the destinations of my travels," she replied kindly, trying not to elaborate any more.

She saw his face glance at the herb gardens, and she thought to herself on how beautiful they were. She pursed her lips, wondering if they should go there. She looked up at Timo, and asked, "Can we go there?" She gestured towards those herb gardens.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am