Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

fighting for nothing , OLIVER

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

fighting for nothing , OLIVER Empty fighting for nothing , OLIVER

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:01 pm

It has been a few weeks since she had met Oliver, and Anna had invited him to the Three Broomsticks for a shot - no, a jug - of firewhiskey. She had heard about all these people being kidnapped by this... Crow thing/guy/whatever. She wondered if anyone he knew was affected, since she had no one that was kidnapped to miss. Well, perhaps Arsen, but... she didn't think of him often.

Anna sat at a table close to the door, happily gulping down her jug of butterbeer - not firewhiskey; people here were wary of underage drinkers - so that if Oliver came in through the door, he could see her.

(ooc: is this okay?)

fighting for nothing , OLIVER Empty Re: fighting for nothing , OLIVER

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Oliver walked into the Three Broomsticks. He was doubting himself on coming over. A few minutes ago, he had been talking to Tesla about ways to bring her best friend and his cousin safely. But he had promised he had to see Anna and after all, he owed her a drink of whatever she liked.

He saw her sitting by herself with a mug of butterbeer as soon as he opened the door. She was sitting near by and with a forced polite smile, he sat in front of her.

"Hey Anna," he greeted as he served himself a mug and taking a drink out if it. "How are you today?" He asked, beginning the small talk. He sort of wanted to keep it that way but his hurt for his cousin's kidnapped situation, was breaking him down slowly. He wasn't interested in classes anymore, he didn't pay attention, he rarely ate and he even stopped doing his homework. Something that Oliver always did, even if he was sick.

occ: you're good! && MEG AND DIA! <3

Last edited by Oliver Penderghast on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:20 am

Anna grinned when she saw Oliver sit down in fornt of her. She had an urge to hug him - she was in one of her more flighty moods today - but she had to restrain herself. She wasn't going to let this bout of happiness distrupt her usual behaviour, but she supposed that being a little cheery won't be overly noticed.

"Ollie!" she shrieked, earning her a few stares from the other patrons. She rolled her eyes and looked back at her friend. "Oh. My. Goodness! How have you been? I've been doing nothing productive for ages. Good for me!"

(ooc: this was my favourite song for like, ages. <3)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:18 am

Anna's happiness didn't go unnoticed by the male Ravenclaw. He smiled slightly, a real one, at the fact that his friend was a lot cheerful than the last time he had spent time with her. Oliver didn't say anything though. He didn't want to alter her mood if he mentioned it.

"I've been..." he shrugged as he ignored the people who had started at them for Anna's loudness. He didn't care. He was used it already.

He didn't want to say anything bad to flatten her mood so he moved forward. "I'm glad you haven't done something productive in ages," he joked.

Wish I could say the same.

"Although why haven't you done anything?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:27 am

Anna giggled. "I have lots of reasons! One of which, is that of my mood swings! I just feel so happy today, like whoaaa... but I know I will probably be all angry and blah tomorrow," she chuckled, "the other is like... you know!" She winked, meaning to point at the talk they had over at the tower. "I mean... I've been thinking of them so much, I actually did only four feet of Charms instead of my usual five! That, and the fling I had over half term. That guy's a mean git. He freakin' lied to me! Anyway..."

She took a sip of the jug of butterbeer and asked bluntly, "Have you heard of this Crow guy? I think he's bogus, and all of them are hiding in a cave 'cause they're bored and they want to make some drama. You know how some of these guys are like." Anna found it funny how she can say all of her opinions bluntly and still sound so overly joyful.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:32 pm

"Oh you had a fling during half tern? What did he lie to you about?" He said took a drink out of his mug again. "Do do I have to go curse him or something for being a jerk?"

"What about them? Have you talk to them recently? I hope they're nice to you," he said.

What Anna said next made his blood boil and although his rational side told him that she had no idea what she was talking about, it way to distant in Oliver's head to hear it. He slammed his mug on the table and although he tried not to glare, it was obvious when he looked at her. The grip on his mug tightened and his knuckles turned white.

"Don't you dare say that," he angrily said. "My cousin was kidnapped and although she can be a conniving, blunt bitch and can unintentionally start drama by saying what's on her mind, she's not one to make drama intentionally. So unless you have something helpful to say about the situation, don't say anything at all."

It was the first time he had lashed out on anyone in such a long time about the whole thing. He hated crying and he despised the idea of crying in front of people and his friend. But the sting in his eyes was unmistakable as a wet tear fell from his right eye and he quickly brushed it away.

"She's my cousin Anna," he said, stifling slightly. "And although Char and I don't talk to each other as much as we used to when school began, she's still related to me. I miss having to argue with her. She might be a total bitch and has the whole tough thing going on, but she can't fight hand to hand. She can't protect herself from harm, hell! she finds ways to get harmed. I never understood her and I honestly thought I wouldn't miss her if she disappeared. But now she has and I'm going to get her back."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:42 am

"Like... I don't know, everything! Took me no time at all to figure out he went to Durmstrang and he was in Hitrost... hey, doesn't it sound like hit roast?" Anna began, starting to laugh loudly on her own. She doubted Oliver would find any humour in that, but who cared? She found it funny and that was all that really mattered.

At the mention of them, however, her smile faded, but her bubbliness didn't fade inside. She then smiled again, brighter than her other smile. "Oh, I haven't seen or talked to him at all! After all, I can't just go up to Durmstrang and stalk him with binoculars, right?" she giggled. The thought was actually kind of funny, really.

"Whoa, there! Calm down, buddy!" she announced, holding up her hands at Oliver whne he bursted at her. Well... this was one of those opposite days, was it? Anna would usually be the one yelling at other people. Not like she cared much about them.

At Oliver's explanation, she nodded. She didn't take a single word in, but it wasn't like this was her problem. "Well, go get her back then! But how are you even getting her back without knowing where she is? What is so... terrible about this Crow? What are his weaknesses? And don't say none because everyone has a weakness."

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:39 pm

"Yeah, it does," he replied but he didn't laugh along with her. He didn't have the energy too.

"It's called owling him, Anna," Oliver said as he slumped slightly into the seat. "Just owl him a letter and maybe he'll respond to you or something."

"Of course I'm going to go get her," he spat. He didn't meant to but he did, "Her best friend Tesla, myself and other groups of people, we're organizing right now so we can go get them."

But he knew Anna didn't understand, she hadn't had anyone close to her kidnapped because although he thought she put of his front, he thought her reaction would be a lot worse than his. But he wasn't sure. It had been some time and he had yet to spend more time with her and analyze how much she had changed.

"What's terrible about this crow?" He laughed dryly. "Obviously it takes students without their consent and does who-knows-what with them. I'm not sure what his weaknesses are but I'm going to find out one way or another."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:10 am

"I tried!" Anna yelled, and people started look at her again, and she rolled her eyes. Her flighty mood had turned into a mood in which she felt a constant need to be over dramatic and to yell at people, like she just did. "Don't you people have anything better to do?" she yelled back, and mostly everyone went back to doing what they were doing before.

At the mention of Tesla, Anna's once wide smile faded. "Wait... Charlotte West? She's your cousin?" she shrieked, nearly gasping for breath. Well... that was unexpected. She got who it was at the word 'Tesla' and that was a pretty uncommon name, so it didn't take Anna long to figure who it was. She nibbled her lip after that and took a few deep breaths.

"Just students? You sure?" asked the blonde, running a hand through her hair. "I find that rather odd. Add that to your list of things that you observed."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 am