Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

At A Complete Loss

At A Complete Loss - Page 2 Empty Re: At A Complete Loss

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 7:14 pm

He chuckled a little and shook his head,

"I'm better at making muffins." he smiled warmly, "You should drop by sometime for a muffin or something. I'll give you a special discount."

Cobalt smirked a little,

"When did I say I was one for bad girls?" he winked at her, "I like those respectable types."

He smiled when she rested her forehead against his. Smiling a little he shook his head,

"I'm not sure I can accept that one..." he drawled before leaning a little bit closer, "But I think I'll press my luck anyway."

He kissed her lightly on the lips before pulling back with a smile.

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Rosie giggled lightly and kissed Cobalt's cheek, she did in fact like muffins but they were something of a treat for her, they were a reward for when she did something good, when she got elected she had deskfulls of them.

"Sounds, tempting I must say Cobalt. Maybe I will come around and view this bakery of yours..."

Unable to supress her bashful smile she tilted her head away from Cobalt's own for a few minutes while she regained her composure.

"Sounds like I should be wary then."

When Cobalt pressed his lips to hers Rosie's heart thudded in her chest, it was so gentle, nothing like the kisses she had experianced before. Biting her lip she leant her head forward to kiss him softly once more, before pulling away a small smile on her face.

"I told you..."

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:27 pm

He chuckled a little and pulled a blank piece of paper out of his pocket. Tapping it with his wand, it glowed blue briefly. He slid the paper across the table,

"It's a portkey now. Just say 'Cobie's Place' and it'll activate." he smirked a little, "And as the owner of a business it is legal for me to make portkeys without the written permission of the ministry."

Cobalt grinned, licking his canines without thinking about it,

"Oh I'm sure you wouldn't find it at all bad."

He smiled a little and rested their foreheads against each other again. Sighing a little he kissed her lips again, as softly as he could, before pulling away with another sigh,

"Now that... that I could do more of. Your lips are just so soft..."

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Rosie smiled and took the peice of paper from Cobalt chuckling a little at the nickname that he had no doubt been given from the students in the school. Tucking it in her inner blazer pocket she nodded at what he said, shrugging her shoulders lightly.

"The Ministry and it's laws have nothing to do with me anymore I assure you I wont be enforcing them anymore, that is, unless it comes to it's senses soon."

Smirking darkly when Cobalt licked his teeth Rosie matched his actions and licked her tongue over her own, leaning her head to touch his and when his lips kissed hers once more Rosie sighed happily the kisses that Cobalt gave her were so tender.

"Is that a compliment?"

She asked with a wry smile.

"Feel free to do it as many times as you so desire."

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Cobalt grinned a little,

"If you're waiting for that then you'll have to wait until you're back in office." he replied with a smirk, "And even then it may take a while. Hard to break the habit of a lifetime."

He growled a little and snapped his teeth playfully at her,

"Of course it's a compliment..." he replied before kissing her again. He groaned a little as he pulled away, "Damn... there goes my reputation as a gentleman. Already kissing the lady."

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Rosie smirked and growled back ferally as Cobalt did, sticking her tongue out afterwards, leaning into the kiss once more she let herself enjoy the feel of someone elses lips on hers again, and lips that were so soft too...

"I'm glad you think I'll be able to change things..."

She whispered softly this area was of a great importance to her in more ways than one.

"HAHA!"

Rosie laughed again wiping a stray tear from her eye.

"You a gentleman? Oh that's a good one Cobalt. Besides if you were, I wouldn't like you so much."

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:31 pm

He smiled into the kiss, biting her bottom lip softly as they pulled away,

"Mmm... well I have faith in people like you Rosie." he winked at her, "The powerful ones."

Cobalt snapped playfully at her, leaning back in his seat a little bit,

"Really? So if I was a rabid dog you'd like me more than if I treated you as a person and not property?" he winked at her, "I'm a modern gentleman. I give a lady what she asks for, not some out-dated code of honour."

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Rosie felt herself shudder lightly as Cobalt bit her bottom lip and tugged at it, She moved so that she was leant back in her seat properly and she cast her eyes over Cobalt letting them wander across his body with a smirk.

"Thank you. I appreciate that."

Her smirk only grew when he said what he did.

"Not all the time, but you know, in some areas the whole rabid dog thing is a whole lot funner than the gentle stuff."

Winking at him Rosie traced her finger lightly over a ring in the table frowning slightly.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Cobalt grinned,

"Have no fear little Rose." he winked at her, "I can be a mad dog if I need to."

He smiled a little but the expression fell into a slight frown,

"But mad dogs don't always make the best companions..." he locked eyes with her, "Do they Rosie?"

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Rosie cocked her eyebrow at what Cobalt called her and she smirked a small chuckle escaping her lips as she did so, 'little rose' huh? What was it with men and calling her little? Shrugging this off she let her smirk grow.

"Little Rose? Thats kind of cute. I need a nickname for you now."

Her smirk fell from her face and she replaced it with a very large frown, Rosie's eyes flashed dangerously.

"And what, would you be meaning by that Cobalt?"

She whispered coldly.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Cobalt chuckled a little before shrugging,

"Well if you want I could not call you that." he stuck his tongue out at her, "Save you the trouble of coming up with a nickname for me. Or... you could just call me Cobie or something."

He frowned a little but outright scowled at the way her eyes flashed at him. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes before shaking his head,

"It was a comment about liking bad boys." he opened his eyes again and smiled sadly, "However it has soured the water."

Standing, he inclined his head a little,

"I'll leave you to your work if you so wish." he looked over at the bar, "I think I'm going to need something other than hot chocolate before I make my way to... work."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Rosie sighed, she shrugged her shoulders as he got up to leave she didn't care if he stayed or not to be honest with herself, even though the time they had spent together was fun just like before she had never expected anyone to want to stay around her longer than they had to. The rain had stopped now so she supposed he would be going.

"If you want to. I'm not bothered either way."

She spoke indifferently, not wanting to show her emotions, to see what Cobalt felt instead of herself, her mind cast back to Kerew, maybe it was for the best that she didn't ask him to stay with her.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Cobalt took the firewhiskey in his hand and downed it in one shot. Shaking his head a little he moved back over to Rosie,

"I'm sorry this conversation has ended this way." he sighed a little, "I get edgy and easily angered before a job. I appologise."

He smiled a little,

"If you want I'll make it up to you some time." his watch began to beep at him and he waved a little, "Sorry, that's me."

With a deafening crack, deliberately loud so as to distract people when he first reappeared, Cobalt disapparated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:44 pm