Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sugar || Open

Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sugar || Open Empty Sugar || Open

Post by Ruby Moon Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:15 am

Ruby walked into Ivanovich's shop. She wanted some more sweets. She was out, walking closer to the jellys and lollys Ruby looked for her sweets, "Where are they?"

Ruby nibbled on her lower lip looking through the shelves for her candy. It was one of the few things she really enjoyed and she really wanted those lollys. Thinking she missed them Ruby quickly turned around and headed the other direction.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Sugar || Open Empty Re: Sugar || Open

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Lora grinned to herself as she entered the sweet shop. She had just been here last week, but her stack of chocolates had quickly finished thanks to her nightmares. Somehow, the taste never failed to comfort her. "I am so going to get diabetes," she muttered to herself as she roamed each aisle.

She spotted a familiar figure and smiled when she saw that it was Ruby. "Hey Ruby!" She called out and went over to the Hitrost. "What are you looking for?"
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:02 am

Looking at Lora, Ruby smiled and waved "Lollys and jelly again. I ran out." She shrugged and smiled again. "What are you here for?"

She looked back at the shelves and frowned a little trying to find her candy. It was what most people saw her with and she wanted it badly. "I'm so going to have to quit eating candy soon. Its making me broke." She said to herself.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:25 pm

"I'm here for anything that is covered in chocolate!" Lora told with a grin. "I swear, my addiction to that stuff is so not healthy. But I can't help the fact that it serves as a very good comfort food for me." She smiled sheepishly. "Oh yeah, and I think I'll get some Bertie Botts' beans as well," she began and walked down the aisle.

"So how have you been?" She asked the Hitrost.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 pm