Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Best Friends' Night Out [Kait/Lora]

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Best Friends' Night Out [Kait/Lora] - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Friends' Night Out [Kait/Lora]

Post by Manda Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:50 am

"I am not sure." She told her. "I do lie well... though it is not fun having to lie to one of your friends." She sighed. "I go in a fireplace around this city. Sometimes I sneak it, using my own floo powder, or ask the owner." She grinned.

She blinked. "Where are just finding siblings all over the place, ain't we?" She muttered. "So.... what is she like?" She asked.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Best Friends' Night Out [Kait/Lora] - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Friends' Night Out [Kait/Lora]

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:15 pm

"Well, she seems pretty cool. And she was really excited to find out that I was her sister," Lora recalled with a grin. "She's definitely more different than my real sister, though." She sighed and drank some Firewhiskey from the glass. "But I'm feeling kinda confused about the whole thing. I mean, I want to be happy that I found my other family yet at the same time, I can't help but feel I'm betraying Lattika (real sister). That doesn't make any sense does it?" She shook her head and said with a smile, "Although, you have no idea how happy I am that you found Iris."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:29 pm

She pondered to think what she should say. "What do you think, she would say right now?" She asked. Her eyebrows crinkled together. "You think that she might want you happy?"

She nodded. "I'm happy, finally I have a family member that actually likes me." She grinned.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:29 am

"Well yeah, I'm sure she'd want me to be happy, but still..." Lora trailed off, as though thinking what really her sister would say. She then shook her head and replied, "You know what? You're right. I mean, this is a very good thing and I am happy, so why ruin it?" She grinned lightly.

She chuckled and hugged her best friend tight. "I can't wait to meet her! Though from what you've told me about her, it'd be like meeting a carbon copy of yourself; which in one way she is," Lora teased. "And the better part is that you don't have to face your mother alone anymore."

Last edited by Alora McCall on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:56 pm

She claps her hands together and downs a Fire Whiskey. "Finally! You realize it!" Then she handed her a Fire whiskey. "Celebrate," She ordered, and ordered herself another one.

She laughed. "Well, we think alike, at least I thinks so. I think the attidude that goes in my family went into her too.." She trailed off then shook her head. "No, I wouldn't make her do that. I probably will just party this summer anyways, and not have a care in this world. I'll only go to that house when I need some alcohol, Money, or I just wanna yell at her." She drank some of her fire whiskey.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Lora laughed at Kait's enthusiasm and drank her glass of Firewhiskey. "I don't know how you can drink this stuff on a daily basis," she commented and ordered some Butterbeer. Normally she'd reprimand her best friend for drinking like this, but she didn't want to ruin the mood.

"That's good actually, cause you do not want a sister that's like me," she told with a laugh. "I'm just saying that in case the situation gets bad, you won't be alone." She replied. "You can come stay in my house if you want, or Fro's. I don't recommend you spending too much time with your mother." She hated saying that but she knew that it would do no good to Kait if she went to her home.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:56 pm

She just shrugged. "I have been drinking since I was like.. nine? Ten?" She thought for a moment. She just waved a hand. "Lor, I am fine, I know how to defend myself and how to knock somebody out. I can protect myself from her moments." She paused. "Sometimes I crash out by a random lake." She told her randomly. "After lots of drinking and swimming."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Lora shook her head in disagreement. "I have no doubt that you can defend yourself. The thing I'm worried about is your health. I mean honestly, this much of drinking is not good. Though I have no idea why I keep trying to convince you, it's obvious that you don't care," she muttered, feeling angry at her best friend.

"Your mother doesn't even care that you sleep outside?!" She asked, feeling her anger rising. "Can you like, not go back home?" She pleaded. "Or let me come stay with you for a few days."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:58 am