Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Breakfast Club [Tyty/Karmzy ~ MATURE]

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

The Breakfast Club [Tyty/Karmzy ~ MATURE] Empty The Breakfast Club [Tyty/Karmzy ~ MATURE]

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Ty grumbled a bit as he fumbled with his keys on the front stoop of his house. Really, why did they make the key so small, and the act of actually unlocking the stupid door so precise. He hand shook and he missed it again.

He was getting tired of these damn bloody shakes. Stupid bloody Vampires with their stupid bloody whatever it was that made him like this.

Ty just wanted to get inside and-and-and...

He couldn't even remember if he had any booze in his house. He couldn't even remember if they made the shaking stop or just made it so he didn't care. Either way, it was definitely better to be drunk right now than hungover, or full out sober.

Finally, after the umpteenth time, he managed to successfully get through the door - but his enjoyment of that was short lived when he heard the sounds from the kitchen. The radio was blaring, and there was definitely somone moving about.

He rolled his eyes, and headed in that direction, "Why do I even bother ta lock the door, when yeah people just waltz right in."

"Rhys yeah could at least -" Ty stopped and blinked at the person who was standing in the space. "Well yer definitely ain't Rhys."

He gave a wry little smile and leaned agianst the doorway.

"Well hello Karmzy. Long time no see."

Last edited by Tyler Marks on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The Breakfast Club [Tyty/Karmzy ~ MATURE] Empty Re: The Breakfast Club [Tyty/Karmzy ~ MATURE]

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Karma looked over her shoulder with a wide smile as she turned. "TYTY~!" she sang, running toward him and hugging him around his waist. "I missed you!" She was wearing only jean shorts a Hollister shirt from upstairs, her boots she'd left by the door. It had been unlocked when she'd gotten there, so she locked it behind her.

His house was a mess.

She was feeling bored, so she'd started cleaning. The entire house was almost sparkling now. She had just gotten to the kitchen, and she'd done some shopping. His refrigerator was stocked to bursting now, and even though she couldn't digest the stuff, she knew he needed it, and his fridge had been crazily empty. Her hands and forearms were wet from the dishes she'd been doing when he'd come in the door and she may have been guilty of a little dancing and singing along with the radio (once she'd figured out how to turn the damn thing on).

She stepped away from him, smiling winningly. "How are you?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

The Breakfast Club [Tyty/Karmzy ~ MATURE] Empty Re: The Breakfast Club [Tyty/Karmzy ~ MATURE]

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:56 pm

He couldn't help but laugh as the girl more or less attacked him. She really was... he had missed her too. But he wasn't sure if that was his body or his heart talking there.

"Yer gettin' me wet yeah freak," he laughed, unwarping her arms away from him rather reluctently. God, addictions sucked.

He strolled into the room and made an eleborate show of looking about the room.

"Wow, I hardly recongnized the place," he drawled slowly. "I ain't sure I'm even in the right place."

He shrugged, and went over to the fridge. Surprised to find it full. He had definitely not left it that way; he fiddled around for a moment, frusturated with nothing of an alcoholic nature, and settled for juice.

He pulled the container out. "I've been Better. I've been worse. What about yeah Karmzy? What have yeah been doing these days?"

He turned around to get a glass, and stopped to look at her for a long moment. He tilted his head. He may have been more than a little hungover, and spent the night in god-knows-where, but he was sure...

"Ain't that my shirt?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:23 pm

"Sorry." she said, holding her hands behind her back and grinning up at him. "I was doing the dishes. They were all... dirty."

She flushed proudly when he noticed. "I... didn't know what else to do." She said. She couldn't stop smiling. Finally! An end to her loneliness! She had to resist hugging him again. "Usually, my house elf cleans, so actually doing it myself was... refreshing." She went and lowered the volume of the radio by turning the small dial. She looked over at Ty with a smile as she watched him go into the fridge.

She shrugged one shoulder. "I was kidnapped." she said dismissively. "But we were all saved, so, no harm no foul." She went back to the sink and continued to wash the dishes, humming along with the radio.

She placed a cleaned glass on the table for him and looked back up at him with a small smile. "Why yes it is." She said with a wink. "Can't go around cleaning men's houses without stealing their clothes, can I?" She returned to the dishes, working on the pots and pans now.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:33 pm

Ty let out a bark of laughter and shook his head, "Yes I know - that was how I left 'em. Woulda got to 'em eventually..."

He probably wouldn't have, not if he had kept the way he was going, but who knows...

Tyler didn't know what a house elf was, and quite frankly didn't want to. Shrugging, he began to pour the juice into the glass.

"You wanna clean? Feel free ta come back any time, and do it for me. I ain't so good at it."

He took a swig of his drink, and almost chocked on it. Swallowing quickly and then coughing, he looked up at the girl.

"And what exactly kidnapped yeah?" He couldn't imagine there was much that would want to - and could - kidnap Karmzy.

"Yeah clean men's houses often?"

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Karma continued to hum, shaking her hips a bit to the beat of the music as she washed. She didn't want to show him how much being invited into his house had affected her. She was so so happy...

"Of course I'll come and clean." She said.

She looked over her shoulder. "Oh. The Crow. Magical Monster released from my school, kidnapped a bunch of students, and the librarian from a different school..." She shrugged and turned toward him. "Are you alright?" She asked walking up to him and looking at him worriedly. "Ty?"

She put her finger over his lips and smiled secretively. "Promise not to tell, but..." She rose to her tip toes and smiled mischievously. "I've only cleaned yours." Grinning, she went back to the sink and let the water drain, humming again and drying her hands on the dish towel.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:17 am

Ty smiled and nodded. Maybe he shouldn't be so trigger-happy with the inviting a Vampire over to his house to clean but... What the hell? He was probably already screwed anyways, might as well just throw it all away.

Beside, he really did suck at cleaning and judging from the looks of his house, Karma was pretty good at it.

"Oh, right that," he nodded and shook his head. Magical monsters - he really did need to get normal, friends, and a normal life. He looked up at her again, "Why wouldn't I be alright, Karmzy?"

There were a number of reasons, actually, but Ty decided to refrain from mentioning any of those. He was giving up - giving in. Giving something...

He nodded, "And it should stay that way. My house ain't gunna like it if it hear's yeah've been cheatin' on it with other homes."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:29 am

Karma turned back to him, placing her hands on the counter and jumping so she sat on it. She swung her feet back and forth as she studied him. "You're hungover." she said. "Again."

She cracked a smile, but it disappeared just as quickly. "Tyler I'm serious. This much alcohol is going to poison your blood." She wrinkled her nose. "And I'm not just saying that as a Vampire. I'm saying it as a friend." She cocked her head to the side and scrutinized him, hopping down from the counter.

She stepped into his personal space, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her nose in the crook of his neck. "I don't want you to die." She mumbled. "Okay?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:43 am

Ty grinned, "If yeah weren't puttin' a crink in my plans, I'd have that Hangover all fixed up."

By getting drunk again of course.... but who's counting?

Ty started to laugh it off. Make some joke or another - maybe even attempt to claim it wasn't as bad as it looked, he didn't really know what excuse it was but it died as soon as she had wrapped her arms around him.

He didn't really know how it had worked, but suddenly he felt the need to comfort her.

"I ain't gunna die," he said softly, wrapping his arms around her, and leaning his chin on her head slighlty, "I'm just-just... workin' through some stuff. But I'll be okay - course I will."

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:52 am

Karma stayed silent, shaking her head. "You aren't allowed to die." she said. "No one I care about is allowed to die okay? So.. so you're just gonna have to stop." Regaining her composure was like pulling at straws. "Uh... Or... or else."

She was away from him again, taking his glass to take a sip of his orange juice. "Oh! I brought you something!" she disappeared into the living room, and started going through the small knapsack she'd brought with her. She smiled as she found it and held it up victoriously. She headed back to the kitchen, smiling as she met Ty.

"Look!" she held up the DVD case with a happy smile. The movie was Mr and Mrs Smith. "It's movie night back at home and I really didn't want to watch it alone so..." She bit her lip and looked up at him. "Can we watch it? Pretty pretty please?!"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 am

Ty nodded his head, but stragically didn't say anything. He should stop - he would stop... one day.

He rolled his eyes as she drank his drink - really what was it with him befriending people with no sense of what is his and what is theres - and out right laughed as she ran to get something.

"And what did yeah bring me Karmzy?" He started to follow her out but was stopped when she met him halfway. He looked at the cause and smiled slightly. So she liked movies?? That was one of the muggle things he just couldn't get Rhys to try. The bugger couldn't sit still long enough. It drove Ty mental.

"Well now, what kinda guy would I be if I let a bea-u-tiful little lady like yerself watch a movie alone," he smirked and held up his hand, "But on one condition - I better be gettin' some popcorn."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:22 am

Karma grinned happily. "YAY~!" She sang, taking his hand and dragging him to the living room. "I'll make the popcorn you set it up." She pushed the DVD toward him and disappeared to figure out how to work his microwave.

She spent five minutes looking at the buttons, and putting the little bags all in the contraption at once. She pressed a button, and the thing was like a roaring monster. She narrowed her eyes at it. "Tyty...?" she asked quietly, leaning in toward the machine. a pop from it had her taking a step back, but then she was back in front of the thing, watching the bags grow.

Then she realized that the movies she'd seen had only had one bag at a time. She reached for the microwave and pulled the door open, letting out a girly squeel as the bags each popped with a loud sounding boom and brightly yellow puffs spilled all over the floor.

"I'M OKAY!" She yelled, running for a bowl, scooping the puffs into a bowl from the interior of the microwave, trying to move quickly.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:40 am

Tyler laughed and did as he was told. He had just got the movie into the machine and started when the noises first started.

"Karmzy?" he called hesitantly, looking up. Maybe, he was begining to think it hadn't been such a hot idea to let the Vampire witch alone in his highly muggle kitchen. He was heading towards the kitchen when she started to yell.

He quickened his pass, "Karma, what are yeah -"

He stopped, took on look at the room and laughed. He couldn't help it. It took him a good five minutes or more to calm down enough to talk.

"Yeah only use one bag Karmzy."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:52 am

Karma tried to hide the mess behind her back. "DON'T LOOK~!" she whined. She pressed the bowl into his hands. "I'm sorry..." She pouted. "I don't know how to..."

Then he was laughing at her. She looked away from him, mock-pouting, biting her lip and looking up at him. She could tell he'd needed a laugh, however, and that kept her from being completely embarrassed.

"I know that! ... now... " She grinned. "I just... forgot." She glared at the machine. "It was trying to attack me." she said with absolute seriousness. She reached into the bowl and ate one of the little pieces of... popcorn was it. She chewed it, noting that if she chewed it enough, it was like a salty liquid, and she digested it easily.

She glanced up at him again. "Are you finished?" she asked of his laughter.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:12 am

"Sorry," he said after a moment, his voice shaking, as he attempted to keep more laughter down. "I ain't gunna laugh again."

Stooping to help get all the pieces off the ground, he gave her an amused grin, "But I can promise yeah, the microwaver weren't tryin' ta attack yeah - it ain't got a brain. Can't do no attackin'. Cooking yes, attackin' no."

He tilted his head towards the livingroom.

"Can we watch the movie now? Or is that gunna attack yeah too?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:24 am

Karma narrowed her eyes at him and took the popcorn bowl from him, pouting up at him. "That hurt my feelings." She grinned.

She grumbled something about it growling at her, and popping, but it was almost impossible to hear. She watched him pick up the popcorn with a small smile. "What do you know, you do clean." She teased.

She stuck her tongue out at him and slipped a finger through his belt loop, walking off to the living room. "Movie!" she demanded, placing the bowl on the coffee table and pushing him onto the couch. "I want to watch things explode with a side of romance."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:34 am

He tugged at her short lockes of hair and smiled, "You'll get over it."

He picked up all the pieces of the popcorn and smiled.

"Only when it has ta do with my food."

Tyler stumbled and then managed to keep up as she more or less dragged him to his own livingroom and sat him on the couch.

"Yer bossy, Karmzy, yeah know that?" he laughed, picking up the controler, "Well yeah gotta sit down if yeah wanna watch the flick."

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:40 am

Karma sat on the couch gracelessly, swinging her feet up off the floor and tucking them beneath her. "This is one of the best movies ever." She said, snuggling close to him as she got comfortable.

'Well what are you waiting for? Start it!" She said, looking at the DVD Menu screen.

"I'm always bossy." She said with a smirk. "When it comes to my movies."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:07 am

Ty raised an eyebrows, "So yeah've seen it already. Well yeah better not go spoilin' the good parts. I wanna be properly surprised."

Ty laughed and hit play. He settled back into the couch, grabbing the bowl of popcorn and brining it with him.

"Really, I couldn't tell."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Karma was going to retort, really, she was, but the music signalling the beginning of the movie was starting. Her eyes widened at she smiled like a kid in a candy store as the people started walking across the screen. She reached over and took some popcorn, her eyes never leaving the screen.

She leaned closer to Ty during some parts, gasped and leaned forward to get closer to the TV at others. She was the perfect audience, and popcorn was rapidly becoming her favorite Muggle treat, below chocolate of course.

Then of course, came the sex scene. Karma raised an eyebrow at it, peeking out of the corner of her eye for Ty's reaction, though she doubted he'd have one.

That is, until the man on screen bit the girls neck.

Karma's fangs lengthened. Shit shit shit shit shit.

She felt something brewing in her stomach.

Hunger.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Tyler was having more fun watching Karma than the movie. She was certainly an avid watcher. She was- was... he was pretty sure at this moment, that enjoyment he could see was purely honest. It might have been one of the only times - minus their drunken meeting - he could be completely sure of that.

He liked seeing that side of Karmzy. It was that side that he was fond of.

Of course, any thought about the movie, or Karma's childish antics was lost as the images took on a more... Interesting theme.

Honestly, the sex bit wasn't really bothering him at all, but then- then...

Ty could feel his hands shake again. He pushed them down. He did not need this - he certainly didn't want this. He didn't, he didn't- he- he- he-

"Karmzy," his voice was soft barely a whisper, husky, as he wrapped his arms around her, burrowing his own face into the crook of her neck. "Karmzy I- I want you too," he pressed his lips to her skin and shook his head, "No-no- Karmzy I
    need you to..."

He paused a long moment, holding her closer, not wanting to finish what he was saying and yet....

He nuzzled her slightly, and continued pleadingly, "Please- please just do it."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Karma's eyes widened at the tone of his voice. Ty sounded... desperate... and his low whispers were only making her want to bite him more.

And something else.

She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer to her and laying backwards, shivering at the touch of his lips on her neck. "Tyty...." She murmured softly, her voice low and guttral. "Are you... Are you sure...?"

Her breathing hitched as he nuzzled into her neck, her entire body erupting in goosebumps. "Ty...." She murmured, unsure, but her fangs were already out, and his warmness on top of her along with the sound of his heartbeat in her ears was making her eyes go unfocused. "Ty....."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Ty didn't protest as she leaned back, pulling him with her. He'd do - say -

God he needed this; his body was, was...

He kissed her neck again, repeating the movement again, getting closer and closer to her mouth.

"Yes, Karmzy," he breathed, his fingers unconsiously fiddling with the hem of the shirt she was wearing - his own shirt actually. "Please. I-I-I-"

He reached his hands up, running his finger into her hair, "Karmzy."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Karma gasped and arched her back into him, her nerves going haywire. Was he going to...?

Without trying to think about it, Karma kissed him on the cheek, trailing her kisses down to his neck and licking it softly. She made a sound low in her throat as she bit him, filling him with endorphins. She drank until she felt lightheaded, then licked the bite wound so it healed.

Then, with no control over herself, she met his eyes squarely, her's wide and hazy. She felt so close to him with his blood inside her now. She wanted... She wanted...

She couldn't ignore his fingers tugging at the hem of her... his... shirt. She looked down at them before looking back up at him, her eyes wanting...

She... she wanted... needed...

"Tyty...." she breathed, pulling him closer to her, leaving their lips millimeter's apart. "Tell me... what you want..."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Tyler made a slight moaning sound in the back of his throat as she trailed her mouth, lips along his skin down to his -

Any rational thought he had been retaining was gone as soon as her teeth sunk into his flesh. He irrationally gripped the girl tighter, pulling her closer. This- this was what he hated, what he needed, what- what-what-

His gaze met hers and all he knew was- was...

"I want," he breathed, hulting in his speech slightly, closing the already impossibly small gap she had left even more, his lips just brushing against hers now, "You."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:44 pm