Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+13
Kendera James
Ophelia Montague
Kallie Patterson
Julian Rousseau
Faye Beneparte
Savannah Lerran
Lisette Josse
Roman
Kassidy Dupre
Aquila Turrow
Ciar Mel McHothead
Karmzy
Ondrea Montgomery
17 posters

Sugar and Cyanide ||

Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sugar and Cyanide || - Page 3 Empty Re: Sugar and Cyanide ||

Post by Roman Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:44 am

Roman nodded at Karma's explanation. Of course. She was Karma Black, after all. Why hadn't he remembered that? He thought back to the party, realizing he only found out her last name when he discovered the address of her home. He grimaced, thinking about that insane day. Why had he agreed to drink so much?

Karma pulled him into a hug and he felt a familiar blush come to his face. Oh yeah, that's why...

He looked toward the girl that had just spoken. "Well, to be honest, I am a little miffed. I've never been fond of parties. Especially ones thrown by my parents," he said, trying to address both her and Karma.

What had he come here to do in the first place? Roman couldn't remember. In fact, he felt significantly less uncomfortable now that he didn't have to think as much about offending anyone.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:54 am

Karma, noticing his blush, smiled a cute little smile at Roman. "Do you know anywhere we can go in this mansion of a home to be alone?" She asked with a wink. She looked around at her friends. "All of us." She amended, a little late.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:14 am

Tre was blushing. Blushing! HIM! THE PLAYBOY~!

He growled low in his throat before smiling a happy smile as she disappeared off to play someone else. "No wonder Ty likes you so much." He said bemused. "Or was that just..." He slung an arm around her and gently touched her neck. "Your charm?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:50 am

Karma looked up at Tre, narrowing her eyes at him. "Leave Tyty out of this." she hissed. She shrugged his arm off her, and stepped out of his immediate proximity... and into Roman's.

"You can kick him out though." She said to Roman, with a glance over her shoulder at Tre. "Just keep him out forever..."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:54 am

Roman stared at Karma for a moment, then laughed at her request to kick the boy out, too preoccupied to notice the tiny part of his brain yelling at him to leave, "Well, I suppose we could all go to the lounge. It's comfortable enough, and it hooks up to the garden so there's a lot of space. I'm sure no one'll be there. All the servants are here in the ballroom."

Then he remembered what happened last time, and quickly added, "But, there's no alcohol there. Well, there is, but you can't have it. I mean-"

He was such an idiot. The lounge was right next to the wine cellar. Roman began to regret his decision to come over here.

Roman made eye contact with his father, who saw him with the Popovs and gave him a big grin and a thumbs up. There's no way he would be any help. If anything, his father would indulge heavy partying, especially with this group.

"No..." he muttered quietly.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:59 am

Karma reached up and wrapped her arms around Roman's neck, twirling one of his curls around her finger. "We don't have to drink..." She said in a promising low voice. "Please, Roman? I don't want to be surrounded by all these... old people..." She leaned her mouth to the edge of his ear, whispering words that absolutely no one could hear but Roman, but they were accompanied by a saccharine smile and a warm chest to chest embrace.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:05 am

Kass was fed up with this party, she was extremly bored just standing there. If she was home she could be doing something a little better than standing around. She could be reading the book The Hunger Games. But no she had to bore herself with this stupid party.

She wanted to leave and just forget about it, but then she remembered her promise. And she hated how she was bond by her word.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:12 am

Roman froze. It was as if his brain had spontaneously melted, and now... Karma's skin was incredibly soft and very, very warm. That was pretty much all he could think about. That, and the way her fingers gently tugged on his hair. Her breath tickled his ear, and his eyes widened with shock, and... something else. He was able to pull a sentence together, "We can do whatever you want to." Roman didn't have any self control left, yet he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he didn't mind it at all. As long as Karma was in control, everything would be okay.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:21 am

Karma made a low noise in the back of her throat, something between a moan and a whimper, just to make sure that Roman wouldn't have any second thoughts.

Not that he would.

She stepped away from him, staying close, but stopping their physical contact. "Lead the way, Roman." She said. She looked over her shoulder to smile at the rest of them and shrug a shoulder as if to say 'It had to be done'. "Come on guys, let's get out of here."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:37 am

Roman shook his head and allowed his brain to slowly return to a state somewhere near functioning, then started walking down around the large crowd in the ballroom, casting one last glance at his dad, who was grinning from ear to ear. Sure, let your son go drink his brains out. Just as long as he's doing it with important people. Roman rolled his eyes. He really disliked his parents right now.

He strode down a hallway leading out of the ballroom, not caring if the rest of the group was keeping up. He just wanted to get there. Finally, he stopped at a large mahogany door and opened it. It revealed a large, spacious room, furnished with lots of couches and pillows. There were several coffee tables and one pantry stocked with snacks. At one end of the room was a tall doorway that led out to the well-lit patio of the garden, and another doorway in the corner led to the wine cellar.

"Alright, enjoy. Feel free to do whatever you please. Don't worry about the adults. Snacks are in the pantry and there should be some wine in the cellar."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:37 am

Aquila gave a half wave as the boy left - he had barely managed to awknowledge him properly in the first place.

Whatever, at this point he didn't care about playing perfect son. He was rather fed up with it. Casting a look over his shoulder, seeing his parents were rather preoccupied, he smiled and did what he always did at these things.

He snuck out of the ballroom and went exploring.

Quil was rather enjoying himself too - even the stupid suit couldn't completely damper his mood. These people had some odd stuff. He always use to wonder what people did with all this space, but exploring had given him the answer.

Whatever they bloody well wanted.

After a while, he ended up back sort of around the ballroom. Not wanting to go back in - he'd feed his parents an excuse for his absense later - he turned and followed the hall in the direction he hadn't gone.

Being Quil he openned every door he passed along the way. Some were rather interesting, others were completely dull - a few were locked, he promised himself to come back to those - others were moderately interesting.

It was the last one however that brought the best draw.

Aquila openned it, and stopped, blinking for a long moment before smiling.

"Well what do you know? Its people."

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Pieter had followed Roman, dragging Iva behind him. Neither of them were very chatty; their father had drilled in the fact that they were above the others and were to act that way.

In the room, the two spread to opposite sides, glaring at each other. Pieter stood next to Roman, nudging him with his arm.

"Roman, buddy," he whispered in Russian, "Just a warning- Don't get too close to my sister. My Papa's been threatening about marrying her off and I wouldn't want you to be the unlucky man,"

Iva sneered from across the room, hearing the conversation.

"I would not want to marry him anyway!" she paused, giving a shrug, "Not that I have much of choice, yes?

"He is probably not on the list anyway,"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Grinning as Lisette, Julian shrugged slightly, "True, but I would've thought that with our history," He added a wink here, "That I would've gotten a free pass."

After all, they'd been friends ever since the first carriage ride to Beauxbatons. And didn't friendship come with its perks?

His grin broadening, he said, "Why thank you Lissy. You're not bad yourself." Not bad at all.

Last edited by Julian Rousseau on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Lisette stepped a little closer to her dance partner, "Oh Julian, honey, you know that's not how it works," her lips curled into a smile, "But I may be able to make an exception or two." She slid her hands further around Julian.

Lisette laughed, "I know."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Shrugging at Lisette, Julian grinned down at her, stepping closer still to her, his blue eyes rather focused on hers, for a moment before slipping down to give the rest of her another appraising look. "I was hoping you would,"

Moving his face closer to hers, he paused, his lips millimetres from hers, "I knew you would." He breathed, lips twitching into a smile.

Last edited by Julian Rousseau on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Her heart skipped a beat. Julian may claim to be good at everything, but she knew for a fact that he was best at kissing. She gave one last smile and pecked him on the cheek, "Darling, I know I'm irresistible, but we really should find somewhere more private to do this sort of thing." Laughing, she him away from the large crowd, "After all, I don't appreciate interruptions once I start something."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:01 am

Breaking out into a large grin, Julian swept his blue eyes down Lisette, shivering slightly at her smile, "You're not the only irresistible person around here, mon cherie,"

Winking at her, he let her lead him away from the crowd, "I wouldn't have it any other way,"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:43 am

Roman laughed at Pieter's comment. "I'll try not to make eye contact," he responded, also in Russian.

He turned towards Iva, then back again to Pieter, a concerned expression on his face "Is she serious?"

Sure his parents were overbearing, selfish, manipulative, greedy, etc. But he didn't think they would ever force him into an arranged marriage like that. Sure, they might try to heavily influence his choice in women, but still... He felt a sharp pang of pity and sympathy for Pieter and Iva both.

"Being privileged sucks..." he muttered to himself.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Kendera had found an unused room far enough from the ballroom to avoid accidental discovery. That was the thing about large manors: they had lots of rooms. The girl had rummaged around in her small handbag - which had an undetectable expansion charm cast on it - pulling out the suit she had packed before leaving her grandparents' house.

She quickly put it on. It was rather large on her, which was no matter. She'd take on the form of someone older and taller...

And that was the last that Kendera remembered for some time.

He looked up at the mirror on the wall, a smile spreading across his face as he laughed. "Well, would you take a look at me!" he exclaimed enthusiastically. Putting away the dress Kendera had been wearing, he stuffed the small cloth bag into his pocket.

He had brown hair and eyes and looked as though he must be about fifteen years of age. Which was fine by him.

Now, to see what there was to see.

Leaving the room, he made his way in the general direction of the ballroom, happily greeting any he happened to pass. He stopped in one of the doorways, an excited grin pulling at his lips. There were so many people to meet, and surely interesting things to do. He would make the best of this party.

It would be grand.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:05 am

Ondrea followed the others into the other room. No adults. Less obnoxious scents. Much better.

She plopped down into a chair, swinging her feet over one arm. Despite the inelegant action, she still somehow looked graceful doing it. Being not-quite-human had that effect on a person's mannerisms, it seemed. Ondrea kicked off her shoes, then gazed at the others.

"Wine, you said?" she addressed Roman. She tilted her head slightly. "Any cabernet, perchance?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:01 am

Karma had, of course, gone straight for the alcohol. She was a vampire, what more was there to say?

It was easier to feed when the person was drunk anyway. Less effort to make them forget.

Jet sent her a warning look, and she smiled innocently at him, disappearing into the wine cellar. She came back with three bottles of the oldest stuff she could find.

"Look what we have here." She said happily. She tossed one of them, (cabernet, perhaps?) at Drea, smiling. "Your wish is my command, Lycania."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:21 am

Kassidy had decided to follow the crowd. She guessed that she would have more fun here than outside being bored a the party. She then noticed a girl who was getting into the alcohol. Kassidy smiled alittle bit. " Hello?" She really wasn't sure what else to say, she knew this girl didn't go to school with her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:32 am

Karma glanced up at the girl. "Hey." She said, using her teeth to pull the cork out of the bottle. She held the cork between her teeth and smiled at the girl, cocking her head to the side. "What's up?" She asked around the cork. she shoved the bottle into the girl's hands and collapsed on a couch. She spit the cork upward and caught it in one hand, bringing the bottle to her mouth. She drank half the bottle before talking again. "Oh. I'm Karma." she said.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:35 am

Kassidy looked down at the bottle in her hands. She really wasn't sure what she was supposed to do with it. " Nothing, just the usually being bored at these parents. I hate it when I am being dragged all the time." Kassidy then continued to watch the girl, who's name was Karma. " I am Kassidy."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:45 am

Merlin, Savannah was bored. Sighing, she twiddled her thumbs as she looked around. Noticing the blonde she'd talked to earlier - Kassidy - talking to a girl she recognized from the cave, she decided that being social for once wouldn't kill her.

Walking up to them, she waved, "Hey again,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 pm