Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

One Moment In Time (Leah/B)

Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

One Moment In Time (Leah/B) - Page 2 Empty Re: One Moment In Time (Leah/B)

Post by Blaire Vandever Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:08 am

Blaire just nodded and stayed quiet while Leah made her decision.

"I think it'd be best, too. You need some time to soak all of this in," Blaire said. A thought made it's way into her mind. What happened to Cain's body? She decided that she'd ask Leah. "Leah, what happened to Cain? I mean, if nobody knew who he was, what did they do with his body?"
    Leah DeLuna
    Leah DeLuna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Leah DeLuna Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:29 am

"I...we..." Leah sighed. How could she explain this without making it sound so...wrong. "When we were found, it wasn't healers that found us. After all, we were in the Muggle world. I had an ID with me, Cain didn't. I didn't exist in the Muggle world, though; only the Wizarding world," she explained, trying to give a bit of background.

"The healers didn't come until about a week after I was hospitalized, about three days after Cain was buried. The nurses, they had asked me who he was--apologized for his death," Leah continued, staring off into space as she recalled the conversation. She had been so confused: who was that man? Why were they asking her about him? How did she know him?

"They--we--someone--buried him in a nearby cemetery. Plot F5621. He--his head stone, it just says his death date: July 14th. I can properly engrave it now."

A small, sad smile lifted up the corners of the brunette's lips. What was he like? she thought.
    Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Blaire Vandever Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:48 am

"Of course, your honeymoon was in muggle France," Blaire said. She nodded at the ID part, wondering why Cain didn't have one with him, or even if he had one at all. Then she remembered that he was only human for a small part of his life - he was origianally a centaur - and that was probably why he didn't have one.

"Did you remember being a part of the wizarding world, or was it the Healers that told you?" Blaire asked curiously. If Leah remembered that one little bit of her previous life, maybe the rest was still there somewhere.

"I'll make sure that his birthday, name and the lot are added to it. I can probably just do it myself with my wand," said Blaire. She looked down at her battered old watch and then sighed. "It seems that I need to be going if I want to get back to work in time for my next class."
    Leah DeLuna
    Leah DeLuna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Leah DeLuna Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:56 am

Leah furrowed her brows, trying to think through Blaire's question. "To be honest, I'm not sure... I want to say that I remembered it on my own, but I'm not sure," she said, banging her head against the table, hoping that that would bring her memories back. Objective failed.

The brunette's face fell as Blaire said she would have to be going.Why did she have to go so soon? "Y-yeah. Of course," Leah said, forcing a smile. "I-it was great meeting you, or, uh, seeing you. I hope we can do it again, erm, sometime."

Leah didn't know whether she should just leave it at that, or hug her. It was strange: Blaire was a stranger to her, but she wasn't a stranger to Blaire.
    Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Blaire Vandever Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:15 am

"Here, I'll write down my address. Feel free to floo me anytime you want," Blaire said. She took a quill and bit of parchment out of her bag, ignoring the weird looks the muggles were giving her, and wrote down her address as well as what classroom she was in at Hogwarts.

"You have no idea how happy I am that I found you," Blaire said, putting the quill back in her bag and standing up. She hesitantly gave Leah a hug. "Remember, whenever you need me, you've got my address."

With that, Blaire stood and left the bakery, albeit reluctantly. She cast one more glance through the window of the bakery at Leah, and then walked down to the nearest empty alley and apparated away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am