Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Clearing my head (Open)

Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Clearing my head (Open) Empty Clearing my head (Open)

Post by Caleb List Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Caleb walked out of Hogwarts and down to the forest. Caleb really needed to clear his head bad. Caleb has been so stress with a lot of things and he just really needed to get away for a while. Caleb took a seat on the ground and sighed. He wished life could be easier but it wasn't.

Clearing my head (Open) Empty Re: Clearing my head (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Gabrielle began to run. Running away was easier then facing her fears, her feelings, her strong emotions. She just needed to be alone, she just needed to clear her head. Gabrielle began to walk towards the clearing and noticed she was not alone. There was someone sitting on the ground up ahead. She approached.

"Hello?" Gabrielle called out.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:33 pm

All of her life Cassia had been told what to do and it was beginning to irritate her. Being outside seemed to always make her feel better. The smell of trees, the open sky framed with branches, everything about the woods just made her feel free. She simply needed to be alone; to calm down and clear her head. A twig snapped and Cassia spun around to see who, or what, was out there.
    "Who's there?" she called.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:42 pm

No one could blame Charlotte for wanting to explore wizarding places. All her life, she thought the Muggle world was the only world. You could say it came as a total shock to just suddenly find out magic existed.

So there she was, walking along a magical forest. It was beautiful and calm and. . . well, it was better than fighting with her brother at home. She looked down, wishing he would just stop being an idiot.

Lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice people moving near her until they started talking. Her head snapped up and she ran away from the tree she was standing against.

"Hello?" she called as she neared the people. She looked around: a boy, older, and two girls around her age.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Caleb looked up and got up. He saw three girls. "Hello, I'm Caleb List by the way, who are you girls and what are you doing around here at night" Caleb asked curious, they looked younger then him but he was still curious on why they were here at night none the less.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:55 pm

They had all arrived in the clearing, almost by... well magic. There were two girls who looked around Cassia's age, and an older boy who introduced himself as Caleb.
    "My name's Cassia Lightwood. I suppose we could ask you the same question." she defensively stated. Cassia didn't trust strangers in the Muggle world why should the magical world be any different?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:15 am

The boy had introduced himself as Caleb and one of the girls was named Cassia. She looked towards the other girl, who was silent. Gabrielle spoke.

"I'm Gabrielle Sands." Gabrielle didn't feel like disclosing her reason why she was out here. While she was a very outgoing person, she didn't talk to people about her very personal life unless she knew the person well.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Cassia, Caleb, Gabrielle. . . Charlotte tried to memorize their names.

"I'm Charlotte. I'm Charlotte Minogue," she introduced herself. When none of the other girls answered the boy's question about being out alone at night, she shrugged.

"Exploring, I guess," she said. It was true, after all.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:35 pm

"What were you looking for? And at this hour?" Cassia asked. She knew it was rude to ask personal questions but her curiosity had gotten the better of her, again.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:30 am

Charlotte shrugged again, "Nothing specific. Just searching. Getting to know the place."

She raised an eyebrow, "What about you?" She thought it was only fair for the girl to answer her question, seeing as she had answered hers.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:17 pm

"Just trying to get away from it all." Cassia waved it away. She turned to Gabrielle and Caleb "What about you two? What are you doing?"

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:30 pm

"I was just trying to clear my head and needed a walk in the fresh air. What about you Caleb?" Gabrielle asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:14 am