Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Confusing English ll OPEN

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Confusing English ll OPEN Empty Confusing English ll OPEN

Post by Manda Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:56 pm

'When was the last time I was here?' She thought, as she walked the streets of Azorat. The mixture of languages, mostly English, made her confused. It had been a few months since she was here, and barely spoke English. She only spoke English to her sister, but while they were at separate schools, she lost her touch in English.

She sighed, and sat on a bench. "Confusing. Very. I need a drink." She said in the language she used most often, Russian.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Confusing English ll OPEN Empty Re: Confusing English ll OPEN

Post by Rora Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Lena poked around Azorat, since she had nothing better to do. She needed to get out of the castle walls, because they reminded her too much of everything. Luckily for her, she and Rhys had never visited Azorat too many times, so the unfamiliarity of the place for her was extremely comforting.

As she was walking, her eyes widened when she saw someone familiar sitting on a bench. "Kait!" she shrieked in her Russian, plopping down next to her. "It's me, Le! What are you doing here, hmm?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:16 pm

She looked up, and grinned at Le. "I realized that I hadn't been here for a few months, then I tried to speak english, and it sounded like a mess. Liath laughed at me." She pouted. "So I came here, to get back in my english. After all, I have a twin sister who is British." She huffed.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:35 am

Lena laughed, flipping her hair back. "You know I can speak perfect English," she boasted, trying not to brag about it too much. "I can always help you, if you want! I'll be glad to!" She smiled in enthusiasm at her friend.

"My sister-in-law's going to be English, so I must know how to speak to her! Plus, I have a brother that goes to Hogwarts," she explained, thinking about them. She missed Pat like the world.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:46 pm

She raised an eyebrow at Le's bragging. Though she wasn't a fan of bragging, she would take this Le than the depressed Le.

"Hahaha alright." She replied, wondering what she had gotten into.

"Does your brother know of Iris Grayson?" She asked.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:32 am

"A who?" Lena asked, "if Patty or Alex know her, well, they haven't mentioned her. Not like they have any time to with all of the frolicking they do." She scoffed and shuddered at the mention of that. She had literally walked in to them... oh, never mind. The entire point was, it disturbed the shit out of her.

"Why are you so concerned about this... Iris person?" Lena inquired again, more curiously this time. "No offense."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:00 pm

She smiled. "She is my twin sister. I don't remember telling you about her. I found out about.. two months ago that I had a twin sister. She is in third year, we suspect our father," She said the word with distaste, "gave her a potion to make her younger." She shrugged.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Lena blinked. "Well, I've never heard of it," she muttered, "so is he a bad guy or something? Or an outlaw?" She shook her head. "I shouldn't act so nonchalant, shouldn't I? Nearly two months on and I haven't sorted out my priorities." She laughed bitterly, flipping her hair.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:47 pm

She frowned. She suddenly remembered that only Lora, maybe Frodo, knew about her father. "Uh yeah. You can call it that. He's dead though." She said nervously.

She laughed. "Le, don't try to change. I love you as you are." She grinned.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:25 am

Lena asked, "Should I be sorry? Don't take this the wrong way, but..." She shrugged her shoulders, pursing her lips. She must vow to not spill this out to Dommi, who had been getting better lately and has finally started owling her.

The blonde Uchitel laughed uneasily. "If everyone felt the same as you I'd be a lot more loved at home, wouldn't I?" she muttered, smiling sadly.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:24 pm

She waved her hand. "Oh, it is fine. I don't mind you asking. She paused and took in a deep breath. "My father was a Dark Wizard. He murdered quite a bit, mainly in America though." She started fidgeting and playing with her hair. "Please, don't tell anyone."

She frowned. Lena had never spoke about her home life. She didn't think Lena even knew about hers. "What is wrong with it?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm

"Sounds like my dad," Lena smiled, "slight difference, though. He was a Hit Wizard, so he had the Ministry's permission. And he hates me. He has his reasons though." Lena pointed to her brain, trying to hint Kait about her illusioning abilities. Though she couldn't remember if she had told her, or if it was only Anya and Rhys that knew. She smiled kindly at her friend. "Your secret's safe with me."

Lena laughed bitterly every time anyone mentioned home. "I don't know... Mother and Father hate me... and oh, the suitor parties, and all that pureblood shit I have to grow up with... yeah,I have a sorry life."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:19 pm

"Gee, dad's seem evil don't they?" She muttered. She laughed. "Yeah, it seems like only teenagers understand your personality Le." She thought when Lena gestured to her head, she thought that is what it meant.

"Pureblood, eh?" She asked. "Didn't know that." She elbowed her gently, trying to release some of the tension.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:14 am

"I know too many evil dads," Lena sighed, thinking of all the evil fathers she knew: her own, Charles's, and the many pureblood fathers who couldn't care less about their children's happiness. Add Kait's dad to the list too. Her face fell when she realized Kait had no idea about her abilities. "Oh... it's just nothing. No worries!" Lena gleefully replied, trying to hide a mask of disappointment in her voice.

"I thought it was obvious," the blonde replied curiously, smiling kindly at her friend. "With the way I act and all... well, I mean my mannerisms, mostly. Other than that, I act like a rascal."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:46 am

She laughed, though had a tiny bit of suspicion that something was up. Never less, she didn't push Lena.

She blinked at her. "Le, when I mostly talk to you, you are either drunk, hyper, or upset." She told her. Even though Lena was one of her best friends, they didn't really talk a lot as much she would like.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:32 am

Lena raised an eyebrow. "Before all of the Prentiss shit happened, when was I ever upset? I mean, like, until it drove me into the point of crying," she asked, almost breaking into tears now herself. Why did she have to be such a crybaby now? "But yeah," she agreed, "I was always either drunk or hyper. Or mad."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:09 am

She shrugged. "Exactly. That is one of the three moods I have ever seen you in." She frowned. "I am seriously going to punch his face in."

"Yeah, Mad too." She laughed. "So, anything HAPPY happened to you recently?" She asked.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:10 am

"I think that that's my job," Lena replied, smirking. She wished the summer would hurry up just so she can execute her very elaborate plan. Merlin, the joy when everyone finds out. It was going to be exciting.

"I can't think of anything," Lena sighed, pursing her lips. "What about you?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:14 am

She glanced warily at Lena. "Uh.. You have that smirk. Do I even want to know?" She asked. "And is there a way for me to be in it?" She joked.

She frowned. "I guess. It has been normal. Too normal, it freaks me out. Makes me think that somethings going to happen."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Lena raised an eyebrow at Kait. "You know me," she smirked, crossing her arms across her chest, "I tend to do illegal things at random times. And no, this is personal. Sorry." She pouted to show her disappointment.

"Something is always happening, like it or not," she mused, chuckling, "it will be time before something big happens again to all seven of us."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:38 pm

She laughed. "You mean, do the stuff that I typically do?" She asked. She was in a sudden mood for chocolate, and checked how much money she had. "Dang it." She muttered. "Time to steal from lovely mother again."

She sighed. "Well, just might as well brace it." She told her.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:38 am

"What if I told you it was worse than that?" Lena asked, trying to not let her usual nonchalant, easygoing tone slip. She then rolled her eyes and put a couple of Galleons on Kait's hand. "No you don't," she replied, "as much as I adore underage drinking, smoking and partying, I do not approve of stealing. And no, you don't have to pay me back.

"I don't want to," Lena sighed, "can't we just have a calm, peaceful year, for once?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:11 pm

She raised an eyebrow. "Then..." She hesitated. "I would support in what you do, because you Lena though you do rash stuff, you do it for an important reason. If you need help getting out a situation, I will help you."

She raised an eyebrow and put it back in her hand. "My mother, is a Drug Dealer. She makes more than enough money to support her and I, but she chooses it to use it buying Alchohol, and food for herself. It is either used as that, or stuff I need/want."

"If there was a normal year, I will be scared."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:28 am

Lena smiled kindly at her sister figure, because most of the things she said was true, even from a neutral perspective. Though those reasons were important, they were also selfish. Truth be told, she would actually let her help her, if the situation wasn't so serious. "It's nice to know you have my back," she replied quietly, nodding.

"Seriously?" Lena asked. That explained an awful lot of what she saw when she went to Greece with her friend. The ruined house, the pieces of broken glass... everything. Of course, she was in no mood herself to dampen Kait's mood with mentioning that. "I feel sorry for you. What is with us and our mother issues?" She smirked playfully at her friend.

"If I were being frank, I agree with you," Lena replied in a surly tone, "a normal year at school? That's just weird."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:41 pm

She shrugged. "Yeah, but I am too used to it. I prefer it, then being with my dad anyways." She grinned. "I'd probably be dead, or evil, and probably never meet y'all or known of my Greek Heritage."

"Eh, mother's are not important if you know how to take care of yourself or have somebody to take care of you." She told her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 am