Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Tides are Getting Higher (Abraxas)

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Tides are Getting Higher (Abraxas) Empty The Tides are Getting Higher (Abraxas)

Post by Nia Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Ksenia closed the foot behind herself, a scowl on her face. Abraxas had called her to his Manor. Which never meant anything good. She started staying within the walls of the castle so she would not see her husband any more then she had to. She walked further down the hall already dreading what was to come.

The Tides are Getting Higher (Abraxas) Empty Re: The Tides are Getting Higher (Abraxas)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:09 am

Abe nodded when Ksenia came into the room, as he had been waiting for her presence for weeks on end. He spent most of the times lazing around and slacking, like he would for most of his post-Hogwarts days. From the moment he heard her footsteps, his feelings aroused with happiness and he snapped his fingers to let the door to his room open.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Tides are Getting Higher (Abraxas) Empty Re: The Tides are Getting Higher (Abraxas)

Post by Nia Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:38 am

Ksenia took a few steps towards Abraxas, her eyes always watching him. She couldn't help but let an expression of disgust slip onto her face. There really was no way she could tolerate being in the same room with him right now.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:37 am

"You're here," he muttered, nodding for her to come closer. He asked in a monotone, "What have you been up to?" He expected her to do her schoolwork, of course, but what else could she have been doing?
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:43 am

Ksenia took a few steps closer, looking at him. Her meeting with Lucifer flashed into her mind when he asked her what she did. The girl shrugged her shoulders slightly. "Just studying. What else is there to do really?" she said, her voice dull. She hated these pleasantries. She knew that they meant nothing to him. What was the point of asking the questions really?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:47 am

"I don't know," Abe went on, careful to not let his monotone slip. "Partying, drinking, flirting..." To be honest, all he did was list the things he did when he was her age. Though he should know by now Ksenia was a bit of an introvert.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:50 am

Ksenia sighed. "What do you want Abraxas? Stop wasting both of our times," she stated. She was in no mood to talk about anything with him at the moment. Why did he have to be so difficult?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Abe narrowed his eyes. "You do not answer to me like that, kapeesh?" he replied, standing up from his chair. He walked over to her slowly, trying to create a tense atmosphere between the two of them. He then slapped her fiercely on the face.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Ksenia gasped from the pain as her neck turned sharply and her face burned from the slap. The witch blinked back tears as she sat down on one of the couches. "Just spare me your talk please," she said quietly, not looking at him as she cupped her bruising cheek.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Abe smirked, mostly out of satisfaction. "I will," he replied in a somber tone. He then slapped her again, this time on the other cheek. He made sure to do it slowly yet painfully, hoping to leave a painful sting on her face.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Ksenia couldn't help but let a whimper escape her mouth this time as he slapped her again. "Is this what you called me here for?" she whispered, her voice weak. She felt so vulnerable and she knew that she couldn't protect herself in any way.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:15 pm

"Oh, shut up, will you? You're giving me a bloody headache," he muttered, running his hand through his hair. He grabbed both of her shoulders and shoved her as far away from him as he could, hoping that she would hit the wall and bleed to death.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Ksenia gasped once again as she hit the wall, even more bruises forming on her body. She breathed heavily as all the pain registered itself. "You are worse then a mudblood!" she couldn't help but snarl at him. She knew that it wasn't the wisest thing for her to do at that time, but she could not hold back her anger anymore.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Abe laughed bitterly, shaking his head in disapproval. They do say that hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn. "Oh, I'm worse than a Mudblood, eh?" he asked, his tone embedded with mock curiosity. He walked towards her and held her chin up. "What does that make you?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm

"Me? That makes me the victim of a scumbag," Ksenia said, her tone more even then she would have thought it would be as he held her chin up. Maybe this was one of the last times she would be seeing him. She wanted him to know exactly what she thought of him.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:26 pm

"Oh, so I'm a scumbag now, huh?" asked Abe, thrusting Ksenia to the ground, hoping she would bleed some more. He grunted in anger, stomping his foot. "Can't you just make up your fucking mind?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Ksenia's shoulders shook with dry sobs as he pushed her once again, vreating even more bruises. "I have a lot more descriptive words that I could use if you want to listen to me all night," she whispered as she lay on the floor.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Abe smirked. He hoped with all of his ink-stained heart that he was close to breaking her down. "Oh," he said in a mocking tone. "I'm sure Mummy and Daddy won't be proud of that." He then took his wand out of his pocket, pointed it directly at Ksenia and yelled, "Levicorpus!"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Ksenia didn't say anything as her body jerked up and she was held upside down. "Really?" she raised her eyebrow. "Who is being childish now?" she snapped at him.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Abe laughed, a cold, frosty laugh. "Who said I couldn't be childish?" he asked in a curious tone. He then muttered the countercharm which set her down on the ground. All he wanted was for all the blood to rush to her brain which could kill her, but he knew he didn't hold her long enough.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Ksenia fell back to the ground, dizziness overtaking her. She lay still on the ground, trying to get her bearing back in order, not saying anything.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Abe smirked. Hopefully, he had broken her down somewhat. He took a deep breath (because he had muttered this spell wrong a couple of times and they did not turn out the way he wanted to, not because he was terrified) and muttered, "Crucio."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:48 pm

The scream that came out of Ksenia was nothing like she had heard before. It seemed like her whole body was being sliced into little shreds. "Please!" she managed to scream as her whole body trembled with the great pain and tears poured down her cheeks in heavy streams.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Abe laughed. "What makes you think I'm going to stop just because you said a flimsy little please?" The tears from Ksenia's eyes did not bring him any sympathy or compassion, but utter joy and satisfaction. He continued to laugh bitterly, his laugh echoing in the cold room.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:53 pm

"What do you want from me? I will do anything! Just please stop this torture!" she said between her heavy sobs as she clutched herself with her arms, trying to control the pain.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:17 am