Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Homeland for me, Foreign for you;; LENA

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Homeland for me, Foreign for you;; LENA Empty Homeland for me, Foreign for you;; LENA

Post by Manda Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Kait decided to drag Lena into her homeland, Greece. Lena needed to go some place, that will hopefully , not remind her of Rhy's. Greece should be perfect, She thought.

(OOC: You can decide how they will get there, I have no idea how Lena would want to be dragged off)
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Homeland for me, Foreign for you;; LENA Empty Re: Homeland for me, Foreign for you;; LENA

Post by Rora Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Lena blinked once she got to Greece. What was she doing there? Oh right, Kait had dragged her here for some reason. She liked Greece, of course, but she was practically sweating buckets it was surreal.

"Kait, I love you," she began, wiping a gallon of sweat off her face, "but next time, choose somewhere colder, for the life of me? I'm sweating like a fucking waterfall, and look at my clothes!" She pointed to her trousers, and they were dripping with sweat.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Homeland for me, Foreign for you;; LENA Empty Re: Homeland for me, Foreign for you;; LENA

Post by Manda Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:37 pm

She rolled her eyes. "You will get used to it. It is cool for me." She laughed. She had on a pair of shorts and a tank top. "We can stop by my house for a change of cloths you want. Though.." She didn't want Lena to see her house. Or her mother. "I can run over there if you want." She offered.

A breeze blew, and Kait sighed with happiness. This was her home. She waved at one of her neighboors, who was walking around with her one year old daughter. ]

"Beautiful, isn't it?" She told Lena.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:18 am

"This... this is what you call cool?" she exclaimed in utter shock, "do you know where I live when I'm not in Durmstrang, woman? I live in Finland. Cold, frosty Finland! Suomi!" Well, no; she spent most of her time in Germany, but she had always relished the thought of spending any time of year in Finland more.

Lena shook her head. "I doubt I'll need any..." she began, but then she stopped speaking. A smirk spread across her face. "Well, we can go over there. I'll race you." She began to ready herself into a fitting stance, flipping her hair and wiping drops of sweat off her face.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:27 pm

She winced. "Gods, I hate cold!" She exclaimed. "It is horrible!" She laughed. She started speaking in Greek, unaware of it. She was so used to using the beautiful language in her home land. "Lena, you will get used to it."

She frowned, and switched back to russian when she realized she spoke in Greek. She didn't want to race Lena there, because it was her home. But... it was a race.

"Fine, but remember I spent my childhood running." She grinned, and got herself ready too.

"Ready... set... go!" She started running towards her home, about a block away.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:18 am

"What the - ?" Lena began, trying to comprehend Kait's words. To say the least, Lena's Greek was about as good as mud. She knew words of Greek origin, but not Greek words themselves. Though she had to admit: like the country, it was a pretty language.

"Pft," Lena snorted, rolling her eyes, and as soon as Kait had told her to go she ran as fast as her not-so-tiny little feet could carry her. She could feel her hair flying in the wind behind her not unlike a cape. She laughed as she ran, finally feeling the wind in her toes again.

Last edited by Lena Vorstenbach on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:34 pm

She ran hard, until the end of the race her thighs was prickling, and was breathing faster than normal. She saw her house, and then slowed down because she didn't want to go there. The house was familiar, with old white paint on it, the railings was torn apart, the yard had a few plants here and there, the screen was torn on the front door.

"Home sweet home." She muttered. "Wait here, I don't want you to see my mother just in case she is in there." Not looking to see if Lena was following, she ran towards the house.

Inside, was trashed as usual. Empty bottles littered the floor, and her bed in the corner was covered with bottles, trash and what looked like animal waste. She frowned.

Bringing out a chest that was locked, for a very good reason, she grabbed some muggle cloths. It was a pair of black gym shorts, and a white tank top. She also grabbed some tennis shoes, just in case.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:22 am

Lena nodded as she waited outside. She had to admit, Kait's house did not look very homely. But neither did the Vorstenbach Manor even in its best of times. Kait's house was physically unwelcoming - as if broken glass and broken fences did not say enough - but the Vorstenbach Manor was just the opposite; it was so neat it could send chills up anyone's spines. Including Lena herself.

As she waited for Kait, she wondered why on earth she did not want to let the blonde see her mother. Mrs. Vorstenbach was bad enough, being super possessive of her daughter and setting high demands. Was there any other parent that could be on the same calibre, or even worse?
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:02 pm

"What are you doing here!?" Kait's mother exploded as she walked out of her bedroom. "You are supposed to be at that freaky school of yours!" She yelled. Kait grew angry and threw a broken bottle at her.

"Leave me the *^%$ alone!" She yelled at her, in rapid Greek. "I am gifted, magically gifted. It is a wonderful gift, that you don't have because you don't deserve!" She continued. She grabbed the items she needed, and walked out hearing her mother yell at her in Greek, and a few english cusswords. Since she wouldn't shut up, Kait flipped her the bird, and muttered under her breath about how wondering how she desereved this.

"Sorry about that!" She exclaimed, as she got to Lena. She put on a fake happy face. "Now, lets go somewhere were you can change... maybe a neighboor's house. They understand." She put on a fake smile.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:46 am

Lena did not blink or flutter an eyelash when she heard Kait's mother shriek at her in ringing tones. One, she did not understand what she was saying, but the tone of her voice told her it was not something pretty. Two, Lena was used to it herself, especially when it involved Lena being rude at one of her mother's old suitor parties that she used to host for her. She could only shrug her shoulders at Kait's words because she had been on the other side of the fence and had to apologize for her mother's rudeness too.

"No worries," she smiled kindly, walking along with her friend, "I get the feeling." She nodded. "Lead the way, Kait."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:51 am

She noticed that Lena didn't seem fazed. She merely shrugged, and knocked on a neighbor's door. "Hey, can my friend change in your bathroom for a sec? She isn't properly dressed." She smirked. Lia, her neighbor, laughed. "Of course!" She held the door open for them.

Kait walked in and turned around to talk to Lena. "Bathroom is down the hall, to the far right." She smiled. "Then we can go on, walking all over Greece." She laughed.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:01 am

Lena chuckled as she entered the house, following Kait's instructions as she went. She got herself into the bathroom (which took no time at all to find, actually; the house was a lot less confusing than she thought it would be), and slowly changed into her clothes. She stared at her skinny figure on the wall, felt miserable for a split second, and said nothing.

She walked out of the bathroom and out of Kait's house, muttering a quiet thank you to her neighbour in English. "Now," she said to her friend, "give me your own personal tour of Greece."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:03 am

She waited patiently for Lena to show again. When she did appear, she realized how skinny she was getting. She clucked her tongue, and waved good bye towards her neighboor.

"I think, we should visit the villidge first. I am hungry." She told her, smiling.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:09 pm

"Oooh!" Lena beamed, "food!" Food was like currency to Lena. Without it, she wouldn't live. That was true for any other human being, but it was the source of Le's comfort nowadays when she tried not to cry. It was mostly almond bars, sweets, and of course, large helpings of pudding.

"What sort of food do you recommend me having?" questioned the blonde, tilting her head to one side.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am

She laughed. "Well, there is several things that I will like you to try." She lead Le to a resturant, the owner who was a good friend of hers. She greeted her with the traditional hug and kisses on both cheeks.

"Can we please have a loaf of Pita Bread with some dip, you know what I like, Yogurt, and Greek Salad." She grinned. Then she frowned. "Oh, and four Skopelitiki." Maria nodded and smiled in return.

"Come, lets sit." She sat at the booth, grinning. It was only a few minutes until Maria had everything ready.

"She prepares everything ahead of time." She tells Lena, grinning at the prospect of eating Greek Foods again. When everything was set out, she grabbed some of her greek yogurt along with some dried cranberries to sprinkle on top.

"That," She pointed at the Skopelitiki that was shaped into a twirl, "Is a pastry. It's my favorite." Then she pointed at the salad. "Anything you dont' like in there?" She asked. It had greens, tomato's, olives, and feta cheese. Then she pointed towards the bread, and she said, "That of course is the pita bread." She ate a spoonful of her Pineapple Yogurt, and grabbed a piece of Pita Bread and dipped it in the Olive Oil seasoned with herbs.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Lena's eyes widened in delight when Kait mentioned that she wanted her to try a couple of things. She was in dire need of adventure - even if it was just an exotic foray into the world of culinary delight. She watched Kait did whatever she was she did; she wasn't sure exactly what she was getting or what she wanted for the blonde. She only hope that she didn't order snails, because the Uchitel has a fierce passion of hating them.

She followed Kait's instructions as she sat next to her, and she waited silently for a few minutes. What a pretty restaurant, she thought. The decorations made it seem homely, yet you could tell that it was a shop. As the food went out of the kitchen, however, that was the real surprise. The food was colourful: lots of greens and reds and yellows, whatever they happened to be. They turned out of be olives and fetta cheese and tomatoes. Wow. This was terrific.

"Nope," Lena beamed, taking a bit of the pita bread and mixing it with some fetta cheese. "This is terrific, Kait. Thank you."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:13 am

She grinned. She was glad that Le liked the food. She finished off her yogurt, and ate some of the pastry. She ate two of them, and then ate some Greek Salad. "Gods, my stomach is an endless pit right now." She chuckled.

"I should order some Octopus." She wondered out loud. "I am in the mood for some." (I never eaten Octopus... LOL) She looked at Lena. "Would you like some?" She asked.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Lena burst into laughter. "Now I know why you have such a humongous appetite," she mused, taking another bite of the fluffy pita bread. "If I grew up with all of this at my fingertips I'd become a glutton." She took a bite of the salad Kait was having. All of this tasted fresh and delicious. Perfect.

Lena blinked. "I don't want octopus..." she remarked rather quietly, trying to not show her shock over Kait's suggestion. "Thanks for the offer though." She smiled a wobbly smile at her friend.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:35 pm

She blushed a little. "Well, at least you understand now." She grinned. Then she laughed at Le's face. "Oh, alright. But it's not as bad as you think, if you like fish then you might like it." She shrugged, and then leaned back into her chair.

"Maria, amazing as usual." She told her, grinning. Maria just smiled, she wasn't the one for talking a lot.

She waited till Lena was done eating, then paid for the food. "Ready to go?" She asked.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:22 am

"I have an enormous appetite too, except it's over Karelian pastry and the best vodka," Lena nodded, laughing lightly. She liked this: spending time with Kait without any of the craziness that often happened when the two of them were in the same room. "I do like fish, but I might try octopus some other time, alright?" laughed the blonde Uchitel, glad that Kait didn't take it too personally.

Lena nodded. "I'm supposed I'm ready to go," she replied kindly, "what else do you have planned for us, hm?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:49 pm

She snorted. "Le, You and Vodka are best friends. For life." She was enjoying the time she was having right now, Le seemed happy and she wasn't drinking. Neither was Kait.

She laughed, "That's completely fine. I'm not gonna be mad." She grinned even bigger.

She only shook her head and dragged her out of the restaurant. "We need some.. girl time. Anyways, I'm sure people here will appreciate the business." She dragged Lena into a clothing store.

"So where do you wanna tackle first?" She asked. She needed some new cloths too, and also she never really been on a 'girl time' time with Lena, so she wanted to give it a shot.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:03 am

"No," Lena snorted, trying to shrug Kait's remark off, "my best friend is Anya." Truth be told, though, the Uchitel knew what she meant, but she didn't want to think about it because it made her feel as if she was a depressed person, which she sort of was. Not like she'd admit it to herself.

Feeling herself be tugged out of the restaurant, Lena followed her friend. Well, there was really no other choice if she wanted to be respectful, which she did. She then realized that Kait was leading her into the clothes store, and throwing all of her respectful upbringing to the side, she opened her mouth, but she couldn't say anything because Kait was already beginning to speak.

"What I want to tackle?" Lena echoed, unsure. She wasn't very used to being asked that question, because it was mostly Heidi who picked her clothes for her, mostly because she had the best sense of style in the family. "Um... I suppose the shirts? I like shirts, I guess."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:45 pm

She noticed Le just threw off her comment, but didn't say anything. She also noticed that Le tried to protest. She leaned against a cloths rack and tried to ignore a cute black top. "Le? What's wrong? You tried to say something." She asked, concerned. If Le didn't want to do this, she was perfectly fine with it. This whole thing was about Le anyways.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:01 am

Lena shook her head. "Nah, it's just nothing," she replied, smiling kindly at her friend. She then turned her attention towards a rack containing a very cute black top. It was plated with sequins and had a belt where the waist was supposed to be. Her mood immediately brightened. "I like this!" she grinned, pointing to the black top.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:43 pm

She nodded, and looked at the top that Le was holding, seeing it was the very one she was liking. "Me too!" She agreed. She saw another top, deep red, tight, long, and Skulls all over it. "This one is very cute too," She added.

"I feel like just buying this whole store," She told her, laughing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 am