Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Timing | Mad/Karma

Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Timing | Mad/Karma Empty Timing | Mad/Karma

Post by Madisen Lewis Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Mad sat at a table, to all appearances reading as she sipped calmly at her glass of firewhiskey. Her mind was working steadily, however, plotting and planning dozens of various ways by which she would wreak harm upon two dark-haired girls.

It didn't bother Mad that said girls were mere children. Nor was she concerned that, once she had managed to locate them, she could be sentenced to life-imprisonment were she caught torturing them.

They had hurt the only person she currently cared about. And nobody harmed her apprentice and got away with it.

It was all a matter of timing, really. Mad would find them, and then she would make them suffer.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Timing | Mad/Karma Empty Re: Timing | Mad/Karma

Post by Karmzy Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:42 am

Karma stepped into the Hogs Head, fuming. She glared narrow eyed at the patrons until her eyes fell on her old Charms Professor. Eyes flashing darkly, she walked over, her steps silent.

"Professor...?" She asked quietly, respectively. "May I sit? I wish to speak to you." She glared at the patrons still daring to glance in her direction and they hurriedly turned back to whatever shady thing they had been doing. She turned back to Mad, her eyes still respectively downcast and her voice still timid. "About Doub... JJ." She elaborated.
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Mad's dark eyes rose from the book she wasn't reading. She calmly regarded Karma a moment, her own cold gaze sweeping the room, thus ensuring any others who might think to pay them any attention would cease to do so.

The woman inclined her head towards the chair across from her. "Have a seat, Miss Black," she instructed. "I am aware that my apprentice considers you a friend. I presume you are here regarding what was done to her."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Karma nodded, and sat across from her old professor, her eyes on the table. "That is exactly what I wish to talk about." She said in a low voice. "JJ is my firstie. I took her under my wing. I would like to..." She glanced up at her old professor and back at the table. "Well... I don't really know what you're planning to do about it, but I would like to help." There was not a doubt in her mind that the woman across from her was planning something. She didn't know what, but if their mission for HQ was anything to go by, Professor Lewis was not one to mess with.

Not that there'd ever been any doubt.
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:58 pm

A smirk pulled at the corners of the woman's mouth, malice flashing across her eyes.

"I tend to believe in the rather archaic concept of an eye for an eye, Miss Black," Mad stated. "Two people, children or not, harmed my apprentice, put her through unimaginable torture. I will, of course, see that they get a taste of their own brew."

The Charms Mistress inclined her head. "Very well," she agreed. "Once I have found these girls, I will allow you to assist in punishing them. It is only fair, I should think."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Karma grinned maliciously at the table, the smile hungry, and not a bit sane. "An eye for an eye." She agreed. "Or..." Her smiled widened. "Two Voice boxes for the price of one."

She nodded at her professor, her face a respectful mask once more. "Thank you, Professor." She said, standing. "I look forward to it, and hope to see you soon, Professor." With that, she took her leave, all that she wanted to make sure of set. She was going to go find the girls, let Professor Lewis have her fun, then rip out their voice boxes.

With her teeth.
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:34 pm

It was undoubtedly a small smile that graced the woman's features - a cruel, malevolent smile, but a smile nonetheless. On Mad's features, it was clear such an expression bode much ill.

"Until we meet again," Mad told the girl, raising her firewhiskey in mild salute. She finished the remaining beverage and set the empty glass on the table. Closing her book, she then rose to her feet, leaving a pair of galleons when she left.

She had a muggle club to stake out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:24 pm