Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Innocence is a Poker Face ;; Harmonie

Agile Evergreen
    Agile Evergreen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Innocence is a Poker Face ;; Harmonie  Empty Innocence is a Poker Face ;; Harmonie

Post by Agile Evergreen Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:20 pm

It was simply insane, that all the time she has been in France, she had never been to the Eiffel Tower.

She stood by it, humming a random song. She brought out a camera, and took a picture of it.

"Simply Amazing." She said softly.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Innocence is a Poker Face ;; Harmonie  Empty Re: Innocence is a Poker Face ;; Harmonie

Post by Harmonie de Venin Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Harmonie watched the Eiffel Tower.

It didn't do very much.

She rolled her eyes behind her darkly tinted sunglasses. Bloody muggles found this entertaining? ...How?

Did that woman say it was amazing? She snorted lightly (she managed to pull off the sound as quite musical) at the figure in front of her, and walked to the woman's side.

"Amazing? Hardly."
    Agile Evergreen
    Agile Evergreen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Innocence is a Poker Face ;; Harmonie  Empty Re: Innocence is a Poker Face ;; Harmonie

Post by Agile Evergreen Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:31 pm

She turned around, raising a single eyebrow. "You try constructing this." She replied, shaking her head. "And make it so famous." Her Greek accent showed itself, making her french a bit hard to understand.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Harmonie shifted her weight to one leg and put one hand on her hip, then waved her hand all around her at the buildings surrounding them.

"Couldn't you just pick any of these buildings and make it famous? What's so spectacular about this one?"

She mirrored the woman's expression and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Not from here, I take it?"
    Agile Evergreen
    Agile Evergreen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Agile Evergreen Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:58 pm

She frowned and tilted her head. "Not a lot of other building's like this, I think." She replied. The girls words got her thinking a little.

"No, Greece. I learned French because my brother goes to a school here, Beauxbatons." She knew a muggle wouldn't know what that school is so she didn't bother trying to come up with a name.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Harmonie nodded in agreement.

"No, there aren't. In fact, most are more admirable. I mean, the architects had to take into account appearance, convenience, furniture, location. Gustave Eiffel on the other hand only took into account appearance." she leaned back a little.

"And to be honest with you, it doesn't look that amazing. A bit lifeless, really."

"Ah. What house is he in?" she questioned, curiosity getting the better of her.

Last edited by Harmonie de Venin on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Agile Evergreen
    Agile Evergreen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Agile Evergreen Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:28 pm

She laughed. "You speak the truth, Harmonie." She told her. "But the Appearance is amazing." She still believed her words.

She blinked with surprise. "You go too? Cool, I am not. I am a muggle." She shrugged. "Vallee, third year I think." She told her.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:18 pm

"I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree. What did you say your name was, dear?" Monie asked.

"I thought as much." she murmured underneath her breath. Really, only a muggle would find this tower amazing. They were so deprived from true beauty- and they didn't even know it.

"A squib? Or is your sibling new to the group?"
    Agile Evergreen
    Agile Evergreen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Agile Evergreen Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:06 am

"Agile. Agile Evergreen." She told her. She felt a bit uncomfortable by being called 'dear' by someone around her same age, but she didn't let it show. She was best at Poker Faces.

She raised an eyebrow at Harmonie's words. She didn't comment, but she knew it dealt with her being a muggle.

"Brother is a muggleborn. No relations to another wizard that I know of." She told her. "I don't know what a squib is though."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:24 pm

"Pleasure, Agile." she extended her arm for a handshake. Harm sighed and said-

"A squib is someone who is born into a pureblood family, but for some reason lacks any magical ability. They disturb the old-fashioned type." She shrugged. "Not so much with me."

Harm grimaced slightly. "It's not like I have anything against you muggles." she said lowly to the girl. "But it's just that I don't understand how you work- and things I don't understand, I don't like."
    Agile Evergreen
    Agile Evergreen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Agile Evergreen Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:17 am

She shook the arm that was offered and nodded. "Ah. The old fashioned types? Pure Bloods you mean?" She asked.

She laughed. "Oh, it may be a tad bit complicated. But I find it very easy, to understand. It is like our own version of magic."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:33 am