Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+8
Melanie McKinnon
Manda
Tessa Grey
Afonka Alkaev
rev tennant
Loz
Rora
Nia
12 posters

The Dark Queen's Birthday (Open)

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Dark Queen's Birthday (Open) Empty The Dark Queen's Birthday (Open)

Post by Nia Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:04 pm

Ksenia and Jaelyn walked into the nightclub side by side. The Slushatel looked around the crowded room. It was a good place to get lost in. Nobody knew who you were and no one bothered to ask. "Shall we?" she said to her companion before they proceeded to the bar.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

The Dark Queen's Birthday (Open) Empty Re: The Dark Queen's Birthday (Open)

Post by Rora Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:14 pm

Lena flipped her hair as she walked into the bar, already half tipsy. Honestly, it should be a rule that she shouldn't have alcohol before seven at night. As she walked in, she saw a familiar face with another familiar face. She blinked and yelled, "Oh my Merlin, it's Ksenia!" She practically shrieked Ksenia, and started laughing bitterly and loudly.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:20 pm

"We shall." the girl slurred slightly, the words blurring into each other. As she started to walk to the bar, a slight sway in her step. Jaelyn turned backwards and leaned against the bar on her elbows. Her eyebrows raised slightly as the Uchitel approached them.

"Vorstenbach?" she chuckled darkly, amused by the girl's behaviour.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:22 pm

Ksenia turned when she heard Lena's voice. "Lena!" she said almost happily. "Wonderful to see you here! You can provide the entertainment for my birthday," she said with a smirk as she perched up on a stool and watched the drunkenness of the Uchitel.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Lora was standing near the bar holding a glass of Firewhiskey. She had never got drunk before, but she figured she'd give it a try. Her glass was already half finished but she wasn't as tipsy as she thought she would be.

"Hey Le!" She called out, as she spotted the Uchitel. She went over to her friend and greeted the other two students with a small smile, "Hello Jaelyn, Ksenia."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:32 pm

"Alora! Come join us! We can all act like we are old friends, when in fact we cannot stand each other, and have a good time! Because it's my birthday! WOOOOO!" Ksenia yelled out before taking a shot of vodka. Alcohol made her be much more blunt most of the time.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Afonka stood by the bar, feeling much more hyper than usual. Maybe it was the empty glass in his hand, or maybe it was because of the lightheaded feeling atmosphere of the nightclub. But it didn't matter anyway, at least not to him.

Bounding up to the Durmstrang students, he waved, "Heya,"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Tessa walked up to the bar, she really didn't know why she was there. But she told herself that she was going to enjoy it. Tessa decided to take a sit, she really didn't know anybody here. But she didn't really know a lot of people who went to Durmstrang.

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Lora's eyes widened in surprise at Ksenia's statement. "Happy birthday, then!" She exclaimed with a slight grin and hugged the Slushatel, completely forgetting the fact that they rarely spoke to each other. "So what are the special plans?"

She walked over to the Hrabrost and Hitrost who had just entered and introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Lora." She smiled at them lightly, her shy demeanor returning.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:51 pm

"Alora, nice to see you." she smiled- of course anyone who knew Jaelyn would now understand that she was tipsy just from seeing a smile - and punched the girl playfully on the shoulder.

Jae laughed at Ksenia's wild outburst, then frowned. She rested a hand on Ksenia's shoulder.

"Wait- it's your birthday?" she raised an eyebrow, then smirked and raised a glass. "Gives us all the more reason." she said, waving the alcohol a few inches away from Ksenia's face.

The Hitrost turned to the boy who had joined them and looked him up and down quickly. "Alkaev, correct?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Tessa could tell that someone was talking to her. But at first she had no idea who till she told Tessa her name.

She then smiled a little bit. " I am Tessa Grey."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:06 pm

"I'm Afonka," He said with a large grin directed at the dark haired girl, - Lora - waving at her.

Looking at the blonde Hitrost, he nodded quickly, "Yep, Afonka Alkaev,"

Looking over at the brunette, he exclaimed, "Ooh, it's your birthday?" Before he got a response, he hugged her, "Happy birthday!"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Kait walked in, ready to drink. She she was shocked at what she saw.

Lena, Ksenia (Somebody she didn't like) and Lora talking along with Tessa, and some dude she had no idea who he was.

"O.k, who started this and what is the occasion." She asked, ordering a Fire Whiskey and a shot of Vodka.

"There has to be something the world right now." She muttered.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Ksenia giggled as people hugged her. The hugging and the giggling rarely happened even when she was drunk. "It's my birthday! We will party and forget the fact that I can't stand most of you people! Because that doesn't matter at the moment," she giggled once again from her stool. She felt like a queen sitting above everyone else. This was the only birthday party she could ever hope for at the moment. She took another shot of vodka and grinned at the people around her.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Mel had her arms slung over Ari's shoulder, a bottle of firewhiskey in her other hand. When the blonde went out 'partying' or 'drinking', she liked having bottles of alcohol with her, instead of drinking it from a glass.

She didn't drink often though, but after an older cousin had dared her to a drinking game once, she discovered she liked it.

"LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE!" she exclaimed, tugging on Ari's sleeve and nudging Lola with her bottle. "It's a parteyh!" she then thrust the bottle into Lola's hands. "Drink up!"

Melanie looked around, and her eyes stopped at the large group of people when she heard someone say something about a birthday? But not in English though, but she recognized it because her russian cousin had taught her some russian words, but she wasn't sure if she heard right, never the less she shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" in English as she walked towards the group of people, way too hyper (and having had way too much to drink) to care that she knew none of them. "Who ever's birthday it is." she added, grinning.

(o.o.c: I brought Ari and Lola with me, cus I'm cool)

Last edited by Melanie McKinnon on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Lola smiled at her drunk best friend. She was more the reserved one of them, Mel got too drunk and Lola was the one to carry her home and leave her at her doorstep to avoid the wrath of Mel's parents.

When the bottle was pushed into Lola's hand she looked at it like it was an alien or something, she was the sober person. But right there she didn't care.

"Oh, fuck it." She said and took a large sip from the bottle, but then realized it was a mistake, because she felt like she would start breathing fire.

"Why did you think it was called firewhiskey, dumbass" She whispered to herself and looked at Mel. except Mel wasnt where she was supposed to be, she had gone to congratulate some complete strangers happy birthday.

"Mel! Get back here!" Lola shouted and went after her friend.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Ari grinned as Mel stumbled along next to her, smirking at Lo. The place was busy tonight, it seemed, full of people having a good time. Humming, Ari took a swig of butterbeer and continued, when Mel decided to screech at another group.

She laughed and followed, grabbing hold of the back of Mel's shirt.

"Sorry about this," Ari told the group with a smile. "She's like this at the best of times. Happy birthday to whoever's it is though!" She saluted.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:47 am

"Pleasure to meet you...Afonka." she frowned as the new name rolled of her tongue peculiarly.

"Gem!" she called, spreading her arms wide, then raising her bottle. "Fancy meeting you here!" she slurred. Jaelyn sat next to Ksenia's stool and linked arms with her.

"I believe that may have been us, Kaitlen dear." she laughed. "And apparently it's someone's birthday." her eyes slanted to the Slushatel next to her.

Jaelyn raised her eyebrows at the group of foreign girls.

"British? What brings you to Russia?" she managed to speak in rough English, the alcohol allowing a thick Russian accent to break through.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:56 am

"Foreign People!" Ksenia said, giggling once again. "Yes, it's my birthday! You may join in!" she said in English which was surprisingly fluent at this level of drunkenness. The fact that English was her first language was not known by anyone.

She waved a bottle of vodka at the people that gathered around her and laughed. It was a good way to forget everything.
    Aubrey Brandt
    Aubrey Brandt
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aubrey Brandt Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:29 am

Chin up, shoulders back, spine straight, and move your hips.

Aubrey repeated the mantra several times as she slipped into the slightly stuffy pub, hot on the heels of several upperclassmen.

She was by no means allowed or even supposed to be there, but what was she supposed to do? It had been weeks since her late night adventures with Ciar and William, and she was bored.

Well, bored was actually a very mild way of putting it, but rather than correcting her thought, she was forced to focus as she drew herself up to her full height of five feet and two inches, slipping lithely in and out of the crowd as she made her way to the bar and hopped up on a stool.

Further down, she could see several girls from her house and other houses laughing and chatting animatedly, and after a moment of consideration, she thought better of attempting conversation.

They're all plastered
    , she thought, equal parts amused and vaguely disguisted. Can't trust them to not get me in trouble.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:37 am

She watched as more and more people walked into the bar. She nodded to the english people, and wondered if Iris was going to pop up.

She narrowed her eyes at Jaelyn, before she remembered that they were drunk. Dang, Ksenia was way beyond drunk.

"Morozov," She said coldly to her. "Pass me a bottle of Fire whiskey, and I will tolerate you through out the night." Once she didn't like someone, she never really doesn't ever for a long while.

"Happy Birthday Ksenia." She said kindly. Then she turned towards the British. She held out her hand.

"Kaitlen Gem. Forth year, Hrabrost, Go to Durmstrang." She said, her accent that was a mixture of Greek and Russian lacing her tone. "Sorry, not good at English."

She turned to a young Slushatel girl she had seen around. She gave her a smile and a wave, before turning back around and went to go sit next to Lora.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:55 am

"Oh my God - Ksenia's birthday's not in March?" Lena yelled in Russian, taking another sip of firewhiskey. She put an arm around Lora and Kait, singing a drinking song. "Geez, guys! Let's all give Nia her birthday kiss, shall we?" She cackled, and in her drunk state, she gave Ksenia a kiss on the cheek before dancing alone on the floor, headbanging to the music.

It didn't take Lena long to realize that there were British children in the mix waiting to party as well. She then spoke (more like, yelled) in English, "I'm Lena fucking Vorstenbach, and I'm a third year Uchitel in Durmstrang. I'm like, totally amazing! Mess with me, and expect an early grave!"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:25 am

Grinning at all the new people, Afonka giggled randomly, taking another shot of vodka, smiling at Jae. Sighing, he perked up instantly, "It's a happy day," He slurred in English, his Russian accent very noticeable.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:10 am

"Kait, you're here!" She exclaimed with a grin and went to hug her best friend. "This is turning out to be such a busy party!"

She drank the rest of her Firewhiskey and turned to the foreigners. "Hey there, I'm Lora. Nice to meet you all!" She had no idea if they could understand the mix of her Russian and German accent, but she couldn't care at the moment. "And I'm a Fourth Year, Slushatel." She put her arms around Kait and pointed at her, "Not to mention, this is my epic best friend." She grinned and sat down at the bar.

She couldn't help buy feel amused by Ksenia's behaviour. Wonder what's she going to say about all this after the hangover, Lora thought.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:14 am

Mel pouted as she heard the voice of Lola behind her ordering her to come back, and then Ari's hand on her shirt. "I wanna stay!" She said, grinning and snagging her bottle back from Lola. "They talk English. see!" she waved a hand over at the crowd of people.

She then took a large sip from the bottle as she listened to the people introduce themselves, and giggled slightly at the blonde girl, Lena, when she said she was amazing and not to be messed with.

"I'm Melanie-fucking-McKinnon," she responded, grinning widely. "Fourth year Ravenclaw, and I want to have a good time!" she turned her attention towards the birthday girl "Happy Birthday! Let me buy you a birthday drink!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 pm