Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+8
Melanie McKinnon
Manda
Tessa Grey
Afonka Alkaev
rev tennant
Loz
Rora
Nia
12 posters

The Dark Queen's Birthday (Open)

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

The Dark Queen's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Queen's Birthday (Open)

Post by Manda Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:47 pm

She widened her eyes at Lena. "Lena.... I think you might wanna slow down on the drinking." She muttered. She really did not want to have to deal with a angry, Sober, Lena.

She started hissing in Parseltounge, to Liath who was waiting outside. She walked towards the door, and let Liath Curl around her neck. Amusing. Liath hissed. English here. They probably will think that you are evil, Parseltounges was the gift of Salazer Slytherin. Kait shrugged, much to Liath's displeasure.

She hugged Lora in return, and continued to drink her whiskey. "I love how," She said in Greek, "Ksenia is drunk. I might have to take advantage of this situation." She grinned her 'uh oh' smile. "I wonder how many people Ksenia will kill when she is sober," She said to Lora and Lena.

"Hello Mel." She smiled. "I am usually more... carefree, by the way." She drank more of her whiskey and wouldn't stop till she finished the bottle. Then she turned to the bartender. "Two shots, and another whiskey please." She ordered, then downed a shot.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

The Dark Queen's Birthday (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dark Queen's Birthday (Open)

Post by Loz Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:49 pm

"Oh come on Kaitlen, lighten up a bit." she drawled. Her eyes brightened playfully and slid a bottle towards her. "Drink up, Gem."

Jaelyn laughed at Lena's antics, then lifted herself so she was perched on the bar table. A lazy smile slipped onto her face. "You're way too happy, Afonka." she said bluntly, giggling.

"Welcome to Russia, McKinnon!" she called over the music in Russian.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:22 pm

"I'm always happy," He giggled, grinning at Jae before turning to the English girls.

"Oooh, English," Stumbling towards them with a lazy grin on his face, Afonka hugged them all individually, babbling in Russian.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:29 pm

She frowned at the bottle, and was tempted to check if it had curses or poisen in it. Then she shrugged, she was right, (sadly). She needed to lighten up, Sokol and Morozov was too drunk to do anything. She added the bottle to by her bottle of fire whiskey and one shot. She grabbed the shot and downed it. Her head was starting to feel a little dizzy.

She raised an eyebrow at the fellow Hrabrost, and chuckled. Somebody was happy. She elbowed Lora. "You know, once more boys pop up, I might flirt a little." Though she loved Frodo dearly, she was kind of forced on a almost invisible leash.

Don't let Frodo find out. Liath hissed, laughing.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:13 am

Lena laughed as she downed another shot of firewhiskey. "Oooh... this is a party, innit?" she muttered, her English now beginning to have a very Finnish ring to it. "Let's d-d-daaance!" she announced, getting up and dancing. She began to whip her hair back and forth, cursing in a multitude of languages. With those curse words, she stringed them into a song that was, well, inappropriate.

The blonde Uchitel had a hunch to drag Jaelyn onto the dance floor, so she did. She practically ran to where the girl was perched near the bar table and gripping her wrist tightly, pulled her onto the dance floor. She then walked away from her, releasing the grip on the other girl's wrist and dancing on her own again.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:14 am

Lora's eyes widened slightly at Kait's comment and she felt sudden anger. But she wasn't sure why. She forced herself to calm down and plastered a teasing smile on her face. "Let's hope no boy has to suffer your flirting, then." She pushed the glasses away from her, not wanting to get drunk. At least not yet. She shook her head and muttered to herself, "It's her wish, I guess."

She laughed out loud when she saw Jaelyn and Le on the dance floor. And she still couldn't believe she was at Ksenia's unofficial birthday party. Too unusual, I must admit, she thought.

"It is so nice to see so many English people!" She shouted with a grin at the foreigners, hoping they understood her English. "I wish it was like this at school!"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:24 am

Iris walked into the nightclub, feeling in the mood to get drunk without a care in the world. She was surprised to see so many people, many of whom happened to be Russians. Hm, wonder what's the big occasion, she thought with a smirk.

She went to the bar and ordered a glass of Firewhiskey and gulped it down in one go. She got one more and was halfway done when she heard a familiar voice. Even though it's been months, she still recognized it who it was.

"Kaitlen?!" She exclaimed in surprise once she spotted her sister. She rushed over and hugged the girl tightly. "I can't believe you're here! Wait...what are you doing here?!"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:24 pm

She frowned when she saw a flash of anger on Lora's kind features. She wondered what was bad about her comment, she wasn't going to try to cheat on Frodo. Then she remembered about Dylan. "Oh." She whispered. The whole fight, had started with a girl flirting with him. "Lora, I swear you are like my mother sometimes, in a good way. You prevent me from doing the stupid stuff." She told her.

She raised an eyebrow at Lena. "Lora, should we stop Lena before she does something... stupid?" She asked.

She stared in shock at Iris. "Iris! Oh my f****** god!" She exclaimed. "Long no see, sis!" She hugged her in reply, and fought the urge to greet her in a greek way. In Greece, it was a custom to greet loved one with kisses on the cheeks. She wasn't sure about how well Iris knew about the Greek customs.

"I am here to get drunk, and hopefully avoid doing something stupid." She told her, before drinking a bit of the bottle Jaelyn had given her.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:44 am

Lora shook her head at Kait. "Sorry, it isn't any of my business. Fro's your boyfriend after all. I may have a right to tell you not to do other things, but it's your relationship," she said with a forced smile. Was she feeling upset because of Dylan? Or was it because she'd feel bad for Frodo? Maybe both, she decided.

"I don't think Le will listen to us anyway. She seems to be having a bit too much of fun." She observed and smiled lightly.

She watched in surprise as she saw Iris greet Kait. This was the first time she was seeing Kait's sister and went over to introduce herself. "Hey, I'm Lora. I've heard a lot about you." She grinned lightly at the Hogwarts student.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Jaelyn laughed loudly as she was dragged onto the dance floor.

"No Lena!" she protested through her hysterics. "I can't dance!" she blurted- something in the corner of her mind told her she would regret saying that in the morning.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:29 pm

"Do you have any idea just how much I fucking missed you?!" Iris asked with a grin, already feeling lightheaded. She finished her second glass and put the glass on the bar table. She took one of the shots of vodka and downed it in one go. "Damn, nothing like alcohol to take off your stress." She commented. "So, how have you been in that dark school of yours?"

She turned to the girl who introduced herself as Lora. "Hey there, I'm Iris but you may call me Grayson cause there's another Iris in my year." She laughed lightly. "Heard a lot about me, eh? Well, I knew I was famous but didn't know news spread that fast," she said and winked. "What's the occasion?" She asked Kait and Lora.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:28 pm

"Don't be sorry, I need someone to keep me on a leash." She told her, then downed a shot she grabbed from the bartender.

"Ah well, can't say I didn't think about stopping her." She muttered. She laughed at Morozov, who blurted out she can't dance. "Everybody can!" She yelled out to her. "Either badly or good." She muttered after that though.

"No I don't Iris." She grinned. She was fighting to speak English correctly. "You know, you need to speak Russian or Greek." She told her laughing. "English difficult." She paused. "Durmstrang ain't Dark, just teach stuff that Dark." She winked. She didn't take Dark Arts, for she was a bit scared that she might start becoming addicted to it.

"Stop adding to her ego," She told Lora laughing. "She has enough of it." She told her in Russian.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:54 pm

"I can't keep you on a leash. No matter how hard I try." Lora commented with a teasing grin. But she wasn't going to admit that she preferred the wild side of Kait.

"I am never going to forget the day that Jaelyn and Ksenia went absolutely nuts." She laughed.

"Aah, you have ego, huh? I'll keep that in mind," she said to Iris, smiling slightly. "Oh, it's one of the students' birthday today. And even though she hates us and we hate her, somehow we are all here celebrating."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Noticing a new brunette joining them, Afonka grinned, bounding up to her and the other girls by her. "Are you English?" He asked excitedly, his words slurring together, jumping and down.

Not waiting for an answer, he reached out and hugged her, giggling.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:52 am

"I need to go to Greece and spend some time with you. I'm pretty sure I'll get the hang of the language then." Iris replied with a sly grin. "I hope you aren't one of those dark students," she said, mostly being serious.

"Hey, I don't have ego!" She protested and took a drink of her Vodka. "Oh, happy birthday to...whoever!" She shouted and grinned.

She laughed lightly as the Russian boy hugged her and replied, "Yeah, last time I checked I'm English. Pretty excited about that, I see."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:16 pm

"Greece! I love Greece! Especially their mythology! There is nothing better then Greek Mythology!" Ksenia announced, her eyes shinning in wonder as she thought. "I love Athena the most out of all of the Gods. She would be my God if I could pick one for myself," she continued, her eyes glazed, her lips spread in a drunk smile.

"Who wants to dance with me?!" she said as she jumped off her stool and turned her head, looking for volunteers.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:37 am

"Yeah," He nodded, grinning at her, his words almost unintelligible,"English people are awesome. I've never met an English person until today. That makes you the first!" He exclaimed, raising his hands up in glee.

Looking over at the birthday girl, Afonka grinned, walking unsteadily over to her. "I will!"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:30 am

"Great!" Ksenia said as she pulled him close and started dancing. She placed her hands on his shoulders and moved to the beat of the music, a smile in her face. It was very rarely that she let herself go like that.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Grinning at her as she pulled him to her, he put one hand on her shoulder and the other on her back as they began dancing. "This is fun,"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:24 am

"Oi!" Lena laughed, shoving the boy out of the way so she could dance with Ksenia. In Finnish, she said, "I wanna dance with the birthday girl too!" She swayed her hips and shook her head in time to the music, laughing maniacally.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Giggling as he's pushed away, Afonka waves at the two girls before stumbling back to the English girl from earlier, "Do you wanna dance?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:45 am

Kait had zoned out for a bit, and when she got back from the world for the living, she thought that Afonka, Lena, and Ksenia needed to get sober. Before something happened.

But then again, it will cause chaos if they remembered... and she loved causing Chaos.

"Lora, what do you think of me giving them Rembering Potion so they remember every single detail, and thought from this night?" She giggled to Lora, not so quiet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:28 am