Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Let It Rain Over Me (open)

Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Let It Rain Over Me (open) Empty Let It Rain Over Me (open)

Post by Basil Skydancer Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:38 am

It was late, well after most self respecting people had gone to bed. The club was still pumping though, the music's beat almost like a heartbeat. Dressed in black leather pants, mid-rising calf hugging grey boots, and a tight muscle showing black t-shirt, Basil was dancing on the dance floor with a bunch ladies swarmed around him. The DJ was playing Pitbull's "Hey Baby" and everyone was dancing to the beat. It was an old song but as far as club songs went it was fairly decent.

Finally detaching himself from the throng of women Basil gave a laugh as he made his way to the bar. Pushing his shoulder length hair back from his mismatched eyes he signaled to the bartender with his free hand for a scotch on the rocks and a vodka shot. He knew he shouldn't be mixing his alcohol, but as a rock star he had developed a very high alcohol tolerance. Gulping down the shot and setting the glass back on the bar Basil perched on one of the bar stools and took his scotch in hand. Dancing was fun but what he really wanted was to take one of these luscious women home with him. It had been a while since he had gotten any and he was ready to have a good time again.
    Anastasia Moreva
    Anastasia Moreva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Let It Rain Over Me (open) Empty Re: Let It Rain Over Me (open)

Post by Anastasia Moreva Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:03 am

Ana walked into the club, the music washing over her. The end of the song echoed into her ears and she felt a small stab of disappointment for missing an awesome song, but there wasn't much she could do about it. A woman's voice started to sing and a grin curled over her lips. It was one of her favorite muggle songs, Dangerous by Cascada. She sauntered over to the bar and waved her hand at the bartender. He came over and she ordered a glass of bourbon, straight. He quickly brought it to her and she nodded in thanks as she slapped some muggle money down onto the bar. Picking up her drink, she turned around and leaned against the edge of the bar, just looking out onto the dance floor.

The black dress she wore stopped a little before mid thigh, allowing her room to move, but still showing off her legs. The top of the dress was fashioned in a classic off the shoulder gypsy blouse arrangement. Both sleeves fell down off of her shoulders, letting the v in the shirt dip lower than it was designed for. Her heels were black and simple, giving her height without being distracting. Around her neck was a silver chain with a matching set of earrings. Her hair fell in curly waves around her shoulders, shining in the dim light of the club. She took a sip of the bourbon and caught sight of a handsome blonde man a little ways down the bar. She turned her head slightly and watched him out of the corner of her eye as the music picked up and started pounding over the speakers.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Catching sight of one of the women entering the bar Basil felt his mouth go dry and his arousal heighten. She was one of the hottest women in the club and he knew that she was the one he wanted to bring home tonight. He was going to have her writhing beneath him before the night was through.

Gesturing to the bartender he said, "Get that lady in the black whatever she wants and put in on my tab." Making sure the bartender had the right girl Basil nodded and drained the rest of his scotch, leaving the glass on the bar. Gracefully rising he made his way back to the dancefloor and the crowd of women immeditely closed in around him again. Giving a smirk Basil tried to catch the eye of the raven haired beauty.
    Anastasia Moreva
    Anastasia Moreva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anastasia Moreva Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:01 pm

He piqued her interest, that much was certain. He was tall, handsome, and mysterious. Too bad he's muggle, though she thought to herself as she sighed wistfully. Or so she assumed anyways. She knew that witches and wizards sometimes went to muggle clubs and bars, but the chances of her meeting a wizard here was slim. It was the reason why she went to this club to begin with. She enjoyed the anonymity it provided. No one really knew her there, and she liked it that way. She finished off her glass and raised her hand to signal the bartender. He brought over another glass. When she went to dig out some money to give him, he shook his head and said, "It's already been taken care of."

"Who?"

The bartender grinned and pointed out at the dance floor, right at the man who had been on her mind for the past few minutes. A soft laugh flowed from Ana's mouth as she turned around and gazed out at the floor. It appeared she had caught his attention just as much as he had caught hers. She took a sip of the bourbon, relishing in the familiar burn that slid down her throat. The warmth from the alcohol spread throughout her stomach and made her loosen up a little. Feeling daring, she set her glass on the bar and walked over to the dance floor. The music flowed over her as she was swallowed up by the crowd.

Don't you push it to the limit
    Cause you know I'm hungry for your touch
    No doubt, I wanna be your lover

I'm out of control
    Cause you want it all
    You're so dangerous
    My biggest mistake
    I'm blinded by your eyes

She started dancing, slowly, teasingly, letting the music control her actions. She let her hands slowly run down her body as she the music filled her being, attracting and enticeing him, daring him to come play with her.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:35 am

He continued to watch her, the women that swarmed around him no longer important enough to pique his interest. The way she moved, the hair that fell around her face, and those intoxicating eyes. Basil was beyond hypnotized by the alluring woman and he found he absolutely didn't care.

The beat of the music took hold of his body, like it had time and time before, but this time it felt different. The music was directing him to the raven haired beauty, like it wanted him to dance with her. He wasn't one to argue as he was bowled over by the beauty that had come onto the dance floor.

Twirling around her Basil proceeded to dance just out of arms reach. "How is it that a beautiful woman such as yourself is out alone at a club," he asked. "Or are you perhaps meeting someone here and I'm going to end up marring some handsome bloke's face just to get a piece of you." He flipped his blond hair out of his mismatched eyes and allowed a charming, crooked grin to flash across his features. "Perhaps a sumptuous lady like you is more into the same gender, though. In which case I'd have to say that as a member of the opposite gender I am disappointed but it's also very hot."
    Anastasia Moreva
    Anastasia Moreva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anastasia Moreva Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:49 am

Ana smirked as she slowly turned around and moved her hips in slow circles. She brought her hands up into her hair and picked it up, slowly letting it fall back down to her shoulders as she looked back at him over her shoulder. She kept her body fluid and graceful as she danced, teasing him, taunting him to touch her. The teasing smirk on her lips grew when he approached and kept just out of reach. So he wanted to play hard to get, did he?

His voice washed over her and she almost swooned as a result. By Merlin, but his voice was gorgeous! Her arousal grew at just hearing his voice alone and she wondered what it would be like if he were to whisper in her ear or moan out her name in the throes of passion. Her eyes fell almost shut as she turned back around and took a step closer to him as she said, “As tempted as I’m sure you are by that last option, I’m not interested in my own gender. At least not just my own gender. But I’m looking for something a bit more masculine tonight, as well as a little bit of fun.”
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:08 am

Basil smirked as he gave a discrete gesture to the DJ for which song he wanted on next. Being a regular at the clubs had it's advantages. He was glad that she had decided to play with him instead of rejecting his advances. She was a beautiful woman; it was a pity she was probably a muggle. "Well they don't get much more masculine than me, gorgeous," he chuckled. "And you've come to the right place if you're looking for a good time."

Grabbing her hand and twirling her around as the song ended the blond laughed as he took a few steps back and stuck a hand up in the air, tapping his foot in time with the beat as the new song came on. With his feet and hips matching the rhythm Basil danced to LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It." Not being conceited but the rocker knew he was sexy and everyone knew it.
    Anastasia Moreva
    Anastasia Moreva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anastasia Moreva Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:06 am

Ana laughed as he twirled her around. The movement was unexpected, but not unwelcomed. His hand was warm and she most definitely ignored the pleasant tingle that raced up her spine. The song changed and she laughed again when she realized what it was as she changed her style of dancing to suit the music. This song amused her every time she heard it. She saw the confident, almost arrogant, smirk on the other's face and almost rolled her eyes. Almost, but not quite. The man was sexy. Drop dead gorgeous. And she knew that he knew that.

She danced around him, letting the music wash over her as she came close enough for him to feel the heat of her body, but just short of touching. She wondered what it would be like to catch this tempting, teasing, male in front of her for the night. She really was hoping for someone to play with. With a smirk, she leaned close to him and whispered into his ear, "How about buying a lady a drink, gorgeous?"
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Basil was glad for years of rocking and beautiful women arounding him for keeping his arousal under control as the vision in front of him get closer but not close enough to touch. Her scent and the heat from her body was driving him crazy with lust. The sultry whisper in his ear didn't do anything to help matters either.

"Anything you want, gorgeous," he rumbled in his chest, snaking an arm around her waist and leading her off the dancefloor. "Tonight it's on my tab." The rocker kept her tight to his side and his cockiness kept away any other male in the club. For the moment she was his and everyone knew better than to mess with his claims.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:14 pm