Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Video Killed the Radio Star [Adia/Tessa]

Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Video Killed the Radio Star [Adia/Tessa] Empty Video Killed the Radio Star [Adia/Tessa]

Post by Adia Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:57 am

Adia trudged out of Florish and Blotts with a bag strung over her shoulder, the books she had just bought stored inside. She looked around quickly, watching so that she could make sure that no one would run into her as she entered the busy street of Diagon Alley. Her long blonde hair was pulled up in a messy bun, her bangs hanging down to frame her face. Just last week, before she had joined Rush's coven, she had been a mess. Now she was working again and she could control her hunger and emotions. She had a bright pearly white smile on her face and her eyes were no longer red but their natural clear blue.
    The young vampire, though nineteen in reality, looked sixteen. Or at least, most people saw her that way. But she had people that saw her as an adult. She had been changed at that time in her life, right before Aris had found her. She wouldn't be anywhere without him. Especially since she could walk around in the sunlight now, thanks to the sun lotion that covered her skin. She also wore special contacts that helped her with her eyesight.
    She waited a moment more before jumping in and joining the crowd, merging with them and breaking off once more to step in front of the ice cream shop, taking a seat and opening up a book called La Mort D'un Roi. It was a muggle book, in English meaning "the death of a king."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Video Killed the Radio Star [Adia/Tessa] Empty Re: Video Killed the Radio Star [Adia/Tessa]

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:05 am

Tessa really had no idea where she was going. But she was used to this by now. Being blind she learn to deal with it. She could tell that she was in the middle of a crowd. Because of all of the nosie, one things she didn't like. But sometimes she really didn't have a choice. She really had no idea why she left the school. But she couldnt' turn back now.

She was excited to tell Ruby that she decided to go out on her own. It was like she was going more of her indepence. Tessa knew that Ruby would be happy for her. She was wearing a long flowly dress. Tessa let her hair fall around her faces and it was curling at the bottom. She just was smiling for some reason, enjoying her freedom.
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Video Killed the Radio Star [Adia/Tessa] Empty Re: Video Killed the Radio Star [Adia/Tessa]

Post by Adia Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 am

Adia sniffed as she read, her vampire senses allowing her to multitask. She heard the chatter of all of the people running around. She couldn't help but smile as people discussed their daily lives and their families. She liked that. She heard the happiness radiating off of a little girl passing by that had been given candy. She loved that, more than anything. Being able to tell when people were happy or sad or angry. It was nice. It was like... a sixth sense, if you would.
    The young vamp looked up for a moment, taking in every thing around her, spotting a young girl that looked like she belonged in school. Today was the end of the half term, for all schools. Or at least that's what she had heard other students say the day before. This young girl should have been on the train back home.
    Adia leaped from her seat, asking someone to watch her belongings as she ran to the girl, stepping in front of her and putting a hand on her shoulder. "Escusez-moi, mademoiselle. Are you not supposed to be on a train going back to your school, peu fille... leetle girl?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:40 am

Tessa jump a little bit. She wasn't expecting anybody to put their hands on her. So she was just a little bit frighten. After paying attention, Tessa could tell that she was speaking french and it reminded her of her friend Kassidy. She then took a couple of seconds to gather all of her thoughts. Her voice was still a little bit shaky. “ Not yet.” Tessa then wondered how she knew about this, it was true that she had to go back. But not just yet. She tried to smile but it was only showing that she was a little bit nervous. Tessa wasn't used to be out by herself, and knew that she was lucky that she hadn't tripped and fallen yet.
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:45 am

"Oh... but demain is the day your school starts back, oui? Is it?" She frowned, this girl was not looking straight at her. Most people would have the respect to do so, and that irritated her. She was an auror, one of the highest standards, and she refused to be ignored. "Look at me, peu fille... Regarde-moi." Quietly Adia added, "Je ne vais pas te faire de mal... I weell not hurt you."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:52 am

Tessa smile faded. “ I am going back soon actually.” She then noticed that this person could tell that she wasn't looking at her. But she was doing her best. Her eyes looked like there was a glaze of them. She was doing her best to look at this person direction. After a couple of seconds she realized that she was doing that. Tessa really didn't mean to be disrespectful.
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:00 am

"Why are you going back, mon ami. S'il vous plaît, come seet with me." Adia said, grabbing the girls hand gently and starting to tug her along. Whether she was being rough or not, Adia could not tell. All she knew was that this little girl was interesting to her and she wanted to learn more about her.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:04 am

Tessa had no idea what to do. This was something that she would have never expect to happened. But she wished Ruby was with her. But instead she was by herself with this women. She knew that she would just have to go with this women. Tessa didn't think it would help if she would fight back. But she hated that she was being dragged.
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:10 am

Adia stopped at her table, dismissing the person watching her belongings, and setting the new girl down into a seat, finally understanding what was the matter with the girl. She sat down as well, reaching out and touching Tessa's face. "Peu fille, what ees your name?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:13 am

Tessa blinked for a couple of seconds. “ My name is Tessa Grey.” She had no idea why this women was touching her face. But she was too scared to say anything. Had she guessed what was wrong with her? Tessa really didn’t' like to tell people about. She didn't want to draw any more attention to herself.
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:24 am

"You are aveugle... I mean to speak, you are blind, oui? No sight. Can't see." Adia said quietly, stroking Tessa's cheek before dropping her hand to her legs. "You poor leetle fille. I apologize for touching you, Tessa Grey. You are found strange by me." She said apologetically, regretting sounding so pitying. "Mon nom est Adia."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:32 am

Tessa blinked. " Yes I am blind, I was born this way." She could tell by her voice that she was sad. " It is alright, I learn how to deal with being blind. Please you don't feel sorry for me." She then smiled a little bit. " Hello Adia."
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:35 am

"You 'ave a burden as well, zen. You are blind... and I drink blood for a living." Adia smiled sadly, looking down at her feet. She hadn't told anyone but Aris before. And now that that had slipped out, she almost regretted saying it. But this little girl was different, like Aris. If a normal wizard like Aris could understand, surely this blind witch could.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:44 am

Tessa was shocked. “ Your a vampire?” She collected her thoughts. “ I thought vampires where only in books?” Now she was curious, she had never meet one before. Maybe she was meant to meet Adia. It was like she understood her problem. And she tried to understand Adia's.
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:50 am

"In books? You are seelly girl, Tessa Grey. Even zo you are a witch, you steel zink that there are myths in zis world? You are a witch azking if a vampire iz real?" Adia laughed, a high bell noise as she grinned wide. "Yes, I am a vampire. A real vampire, poppet."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:57 am

Tessa blinked a little bit. “ What is a poppet?” She knew that she was speaking french and Tessa was curious now. “ So why did you stop me? If you a vampire, couldn’t' you tell that I was blind before I told you. Why do you have to drink blood? And is it human?” Her last question made her shiver.
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:02 am

"It eez a nickname. I do not know. It eez sopposed to be a name of affection." Adia cocked her head, listening to Adia ask many questions. It was humorous and cute. She liked this little girl.
    With a smile, she replied, "I stopped you because I thought you vould be in trouble if you were not on a train back. I waz going to give you a ride to the station." She raised her eyebrows, "I am steel a fresh vampire. Three yearz haz not given me enough sense to tell if one eez blind at firzt glance. And yes, I do drink blood. And... sometimes... if I go home... it eez human."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:08 am

Tessa smiled. She liked the nickname, it was different. “ Where is home? Only three years, that seems like a long time. I been blind my whole life, all thirteen years. Do you have a coven? It must get lonely being a vampire. I know I get lonely cause I don’t' have many friends at my school.” She knew she was asking too many questions. “ Feel free to stop me if you think I am rambling.”
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:15 am

"It eez in Azorat. And yes, I have a coven. I just joined last week. And it eez much better zan my old home where I had to worry about everything around me. And yes, I suppose it eez often lonely being a vampire. Alzo we are supposed to be a family, we do not treat each other zat way. We treat each ozer as though we are simply acquaintances. Eet eez very different from being a human." She smiled sadly, "Yes, it eez a very long time when you have been blessed with a normal human life before ze change. But, mon ami, you are not missing anyzing. Ze world is nozing to see. There eez nozing to see out here zat is special. You are lucky, I zink. Even zo you are different, you have friends zat are not afraid of your difference and accept you for it. I am glad you are able to live almost normally."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Tessa blinked. “ That is near where I go to school. I am a student at Durmstrang.” She then smiled a little bit. “ Maybe I can visit you, I mean if Ruby will let me. She is very protective of me.” But she knew that it was to help her, and she loved that Ruby was always watching out for her. “ How did you get changed to a vampire? I know what it is like to be alone a lot. But what is it like to be a vampire?” Tessa knew that she was asking too many questions, and that she should stop.
    Adia Knight
    Adia Knight
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Adia Knight Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:34 pm

"Durmstrang? Zat is the one school I never went to. What ees it like?" Adia asked, eyes wide as she stared at Tessa with interest. She laughed at the mention of this Ruby girl. "She and I will have to meet. Then maybe she will let you come veesit me. Though you had better not come near my 'family's' cavern... Zey will not hesitate to... well do what a vampire does."
    Adia raised her eyebrows as the young girl showed interest in her past as a vampire, "Well... I don't really remember much. One minute I was walking along an alleyway and ze next, I was screaming in agony as someone bit into my neck. Being a vampire... I haven't been around long enough to understand most of what being a vampire ees. But... I have heard stories from fellow vampires about having to watch your loved die... and you just go on leeving. And it makes you want to die more than anything. But those who have leeved longer than two hundred years have told me that you geet over eet. I think zey are lying. They still look so sad. Comme des papillons sans ailes... butterflies weethout wings."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 am