Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

I'll Stand By You (Closed)

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I'll Stand By You (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Stand By You (Closed)

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:12 pm

Faye let out a groan, even as she continued to smile, "Make it impossible why don't you? Fine - I will."

She tilted her face half into her pillow, as she watched the doctor interact with Tre. Her brow furrowed as she saw fear strike on the mans face. How could anyone be scared of the boy? All of she'd seen of Tre had been a goofy, kind kid. She hadn't bothered assuming their might be more to the young man she had dubed 'her angel'.

Reaching out a hand she took the slip and stared at it for a few moments. Medication... for some reason that little slip seemed to make everything more real than anything else had. It seemed like every step, the hospital, the doctors, her friends... were all culminating into this one small slip.

She really was sick - she needed medication. There was no denying it anymore.

"Thank you," she responded softly, after a moments pause that she didn't even notice was there, her eyes never left the slip as she spoke.

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Tre visably deflated at the look in her eyes. She looked so... lost.

"Want to see a magic trick?" He asked, grinning. He picked up her glass of water. "It's cool, promise!" He winked. "And it's number thirty four." He tapped her on the nose. "Pay attention, Bonita."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:56 pm

Absentmindedly dropping her hand and unconsiously cruching up the prescription slip in it, she looked up at his voice.

"A magic trick?" she asked softly. "34? Remembered - I'm watching."

She titled her head at the water wondering just what he was going to do.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Tre winked at her and closed his eyes, holding his hand over the opening in the cup. Taking a deep breath, he concentrated on his powers, and the water began to defy gravity, running up the sides of the glass to get to his hand. Once all the water had accumulated on his palm in the form of an orb, he pulled the glass away and turned his palm so the water was on top. Rather than fall, as water usually would, it stayed in orb form, resting on his palm as if it were just a Quidditch ball, or something else as solid.

He placed down her glass and used his other hand to shape the orb as if it were clay. He bit his lip slightly as he focused, shaping the water into a rose. It floated between his palms, suspended, until he blew on it, turning the rose to ice.

He caught it easily, opening his eyes and grinning, holding out the flower. "Ta-da!"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:01 pm

Faye gave a little giggle, but it quickly disolved as she watched the water in awe. It was... was...

She had always found magic a little overrated, perhaps the emphasis her family put on it, the hell - for honestly it was nothing short of hell - that they put her through trying to get her to show it, the results never seemed worth the cost, but this..

"Tre," she breathed, grinning and eyes sparkling. "That was..."

She shook her head. She didn't have a word for it.

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:01 am

Tre smiled sheepishly. "Freaky and unnatural?" He asked softly. He probably shouldn't have shown her, but he was feeling a bit rebellious. He showed her his hands. He'd never really shown his power to anyone who wasn't in the Popov family.

But Faye was different. He was her Guardian. Her Angel. There were things about him she needed to know.

Not yet, but some things.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:13 am

She took his hand, smiling as she looked at it up and down.

"No," she said softly, shacking her head. "No it wasn't. It was... magical... in the best way possible. And... I don't really like magical so - I mean that."

She smiled, and nodded, before yawning slightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:04 am