Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A view to die for at the Top of the Eiffle Tower (Ivan/Alexa)

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

A view to die for at the Top of the Eiffle Tower (Ivan/Alexa) Empty A view to die for at the Top of the Eiffle Tower (Ivan/Alexa)

Post by Rozzers Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:29 pm

Alexa came out of the lift and gasped at how high she was. The view was stunning. It was a warm day in Paris and Alexa wore a tight red tank top and shorts with her red converes's. Her blonde hair was down and she had sun glasses on. She walked over to the the fence and looked all the way down.

A view to die for at the Top of the Eiffle Tower (Ivan/Alexa) Casey1-2-1
    A view to die for at the Top of the Eiffle Tower (Ivan/Alexa) Russia12
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A view to die for at the Top of the Eiffle Tower (Ivan/Alexa) Empty Re: A view to die for at the Top of the Eiffle Tower (Ivan/Alexa)

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:42 pm

Ivan began to wonder why he came to France it was busy and he really did not like the food even the Eiffle Tower was a major turn off shrugging a little he made his way to the top of the tower and saw a female who looked slightly familiar but he could not put where he would of met . Making his way over to her he began to realize how warm it was much to warm for the long sleeve dress shirt that he was wearing and the jeans. He cursed inwardly at his dress choices for the day.

"Greetings madam mind if I join you?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

A view to die for at the Top of the Eiffle Tower (Ivan/Alexa) Empty Re: A view to die for at the Top of the Eiffle Tower (Ivan/Alexa)

Post by Rozzers Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Alexa heard a Voice from behind her and she turned around to see Ivan. Hey green eye's widened.

"Bonjour Professor Feofan, What a surprise to see you here!" Alexa said with a bit of shock.

Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Ivan smiled when he realized who it was one of the other professors, Professor Thorpe to be exact he made his way over to the railing and looked at the view that was one thing in his mind that made the Eiffel Tower worth anything at all.

"Well I travel a lot and almost always because I am trying escape my past but it always finds me. Though I believe it is pleasure to see you outside of school." The truth was he heard about his old friends had been searching for him again so his instinct was to get out of Russia as quickly as he could.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:00 pm

"Oh it is hard trying to escape the past. Trust me I know!" Alexa said to him. She looked at him with a small smile.

"I return the pleasure also, It's nice seeing you outside of school also Ivan. Where abouts are you staying then?" Alexa said to Ivan as she looked out over the railing.

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:21 pm

The view was stunning. The weather made everything perfect. She city glowed in perfection. Alexa waited for Ivan's answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:46 pm