Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Athena Capulet
Harmonie de Venin
Luce Armonda
Ondrea Montgomery
Lisette Josse
Ninette Fontaine
Julian Rousseau
11 posters

Let's Get It Started {Invite}

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Let's Get It Started {Invite}  Empty Let's Get It Started {Invite}

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:59 am

Rousseau Mansion
    Paris, France

There. Julian took a step back from admiring the rather large banner with his face on it to glance around at the rest of the ballroom. The party was rather blue, he noted smugly, Prideux colours. Heading towards the punch bowl, he grinned, pulling out two bottles from his suit pockets. Humming to himself, he emptied a bottle of Amortentia and wine each into the punch, smirking slightly as he stirred it. Merlin, this was going to be fun. Sighing giddily, he danced out of the ballroom back into the foyer, where a larger banner of his face hung.

This party was going to be amazing. He'd sent out the invitations days ago, and his family was all on vacation somewhere, so he had the entire place for himself and his party. And they'd be here any moment, he thought, pausing to look at himself one last time in a mirror he passed. Ya look good, Julian, he grinned, running a hand through his now short hair.

It was his birthday. He was determined to forget that he'd almost been killed twice, once by Muggles and once by a vampire and just live in the moment. Smirking slightly at what he'd done to the punch, he rubbed his hands together maniacally. Everyone would love him for this. Well, not tomorrow, but most definitely tonight.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Let's Get It Started {Invite}  Empty Re: Let's Get It Started {Invite}

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:26 am

Ninette walked into the room and dropped her pristenely wrapped present on the side.

She primped her dress, and took off her hat, flattening her hair as she looked around the room.

She smirked at the banner, "Honestly Rousseau? That's what you chose to decorate with? You're definitely going to ruin everyone's party vibe with your ugly mug staring them in their face all night."

[OOC - Ninettes outfit --> ]Clicky!! Cause I needed to make one of course Razz}
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:52 am

Lisette walked through the large doors, Julian's present clutched firmly in one hand. She had spent all her allowance money on it. His luxurious mansion was an embarrassing reminder of the lack of wealth Lisette had. She surveyed the decorations with a hint of distaste. Does he really think he can show more house pride than us Angeliques? With simple decorations? Laughable.

"Julian you're home looks lovely," she said, spotting the birthday boy, "Oh, did you cut your hair? Well, I have to say it looks much better now, much less... homeless." She laughed and handed him her present, "I only just threw it together, but I hope you'll like it."

Lisette saw Ninette and grinned, "You look amazing by the way. Now I feel bad for stealing the spotlight." She gave a slight wink and glanced back at Julian. His hair really did look nice.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:05 am

Glancing over at the door at the sound of footsteps, Julian smirked slightly, walking towards the blonde. Glancing at her present curiously, he looked up at Ninette, shaking his head softly at her words, snorting, "Really Nine? It's my birthday and you don't have anything nice to say? Well, at least I know it's really you and not some imposter." Smirking at her, he nodded in Lisette's direction as she drew near.

"Why thank you, Lissy, but I can't take all the recognition. The house is my parents after all." Glancing sideways at Ninette, he commented, "It's good to know that at least one of you knows what a compliment is when it's not directed at them."

Running a hand through his short hair, he pouted, "Please. I did not look homeless." Shaking his head at her, he grinned as she handed him his present. Shaking it softly against his ear, he listened for any sounds that might help him decipher exactly what it was, "I'm sure it'll be great, Liss. You never fail to disappoint."

Glancing from one Ette to the other, he shook his head. Girls...Eyes widening, he remembered, "Neither of you'll be able to guess who's coming back to Beauxbatons this year."
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:18 am

Ondrea had groaned. And whined. And pleaded. She even tried reason - "MUM! I didn't never really knew the guy!" It had all proven ineffective in the end and she finally agreed to get her mother to stop gushing over how her 'little girl has gotten so popular.' First of all, because it wasn't true, and secondly, because Ondrea found it a bit nauseating when her mother gushed.

She arrived at Rousseau Mansion, invitation in one hand and a too brightly wrapped package in the other. The girl had no clue what her mother had gotten for her to give Julian for his birthday. Collogne, maybe? It was too big to be cufflinks...

The girl approached the front doors, waiting to be ushered inside and directed towards where this 'party' would be taking place. She wore a strapless red dress with a black jacket, belt and heels. She owned a matching clutch as well, but she had elected to leave it at home.

Ondrea entered the ballroom, brown eyes sweeping over it, smirking a bit at the banner. Her gaze stopped upon the birthday boy.

"Jully," she said, making a beeline towards him, smiling sweetly. "Finally remember my name? Or did you have a house elf look it up for you?" Ondrea foisted both gift and invite upon him, invite on top (which she tapped pointedly). "It's spelled with an 'O', by the way. And I have no clue what my mother got for you. I'm sure it's suitably expensive, however."

Ondrea turned to the other girls, giving them a slightly strained smile. A reunion. How fun, she thought sarcastically.

"Girls," she greeted politely. "Ninette and Lisette, isn't it? Been a while."

Ondrea's attire, sans jacket
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:42 am

What the heck. I just have to give up doing a masterpiece of mine to go to this party of a guy that I don't even know. But perhaps on the back of her mind, Luce does knew him somehow. Still, not that really close since all she's got to do in school is to study. And more often than not, just be the outcast she's always been: The muggle-born claimer of an artist herself. Also, a girl who'd rather kill herself the slow way. In which, she's great at.

The girl sighed with a feeling of regret of choosing to even attend the invitation. Good thing it was just in France. Not a place she's scared at. And another, she easily went away by herself through the means of possible transportations. But, she still needs to limit herself on wasting her only chance of holding some money. Living on her own all this years is not easy. Though, it became a lot less hard as the days go by. And boy, she's looking forward for that day of fulfillment. Maybe wait for another load of years then? Right. She can do a lot of things before that comes.

Luce stabbed herself with a short curse as she entered the large hall of the mansion. She clutched a ribboned parchment in her hands, containing a rather inexpensive gift she had made using her one of a kind talent for this boy she did not even know. Walking cautiously, she noticed that all of these people are fourth years. And she's the only third year. Could it go worse? Looks like it.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Speak of the devil, Julian thought as he glanced over at Ondrea. "What made you think I didn't remember your name? Just because I don't say it after every sentence doesn't mean I don't remember it."

Sighing with a rather wounded expression, he glanced down at her invite, he shrugged, "I can't spell. I can't even spell Odille's name. Is it one 'd' and two 't's or two 'd's and one 't'?" Looking around at them with a faraway expression, he smirked ever so slightly at the mention of his present, "Well, either way, it'll be a good present." Noticing another guest, he waved at them before walking towards Luce, "Get reacquainted. Have fun."

Though he barely knew the girl, he did know that she was a fellow Prideux, despite being a year younger then him. But more the merrier, right? "Hello Luce." Sighing, he threw an arm around her shoulders, "Finally," He whispered in her ear, "Another Prideux. The Angeliques are going to drive me nuts."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Ninette smirked at the boy, "Well I wouldn't want to kill you with shock now would I? After all, its you're birthday. I think being my usual charming self is the best gift you could get - maybe I'll even take this one back."

"Lissy," Ninette nodded, and walked across the room to give the girl a quick embrace, "Thank you, its just a little thing I threw together - not like I'd spend a long time on Rousseau here."

She grinned and turned back to the boy.

"And you did look homeless - it was almost an embarrasment to be seen with you," she gave him a long appraising look, "Now its only half of one."

Ninette raised an eyebrow, determined not to show much interest in Julian's comment, but secretly dying to know the answer - and how he knew something she didn't.

However before she could, someone - the very answer Ninette bet - walked into the room.

A slow smirk grew on her face as she recongnized the face.

"Ondrea Montgomery," she drawled slowly. "What a treasure it is to see you again. Oh, and don't take Jully here's memory personally. He's doing the best he can with the brain power he's got."

She smiled charmingly at the birthday boy as if she hadn't just insulted him, before giving the newest arrively the slightest of nods, she'd get to bothering the younger Prideux eventually. At the moment she had bigger prey in her eyes.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Harmonie smirked at the Prideux colours splashed everywhere- it seemed as if it were a new common room. Her fingers played with the handles of a dark blue gift back- of course Harmonie had naturally bought the boy clothes and a rather expensive watch. What else was a girl like her meant to do? Her eyes swept the room quickly and soon caught sight of Julian. The girl approached him from behind and rested both hands on his shoulders.

"Your favourite twin and angel is here, Julian." she called mock sweetly, winking at Ninette and Lissy. Harm raised an eyebrow at Ondrea (When was the last time she had seen her?) and nodded politely at Luce.

Le Outfit
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Athena had been on a beach sunbathing only a few hours ago before she got the owl. An invitation for Julians fifteenth birthday. And with no time to fix herself she was wearing a white blouse with black shorts. Hoping the others weren't overly dresses she entered the door and a houseelf led her to the room where the others were.

In the middle Julian stood, surrounded by girls. Very pretty girls and she directly felt out of place. Placing his gift on the table she looked back up and said a shyly ''Hi''.

Le clothes for Athena
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Lisette cocked her head to the side, This should be interesting. She had to fight the urge to spin around the second she heard the doors open, but instead she settled for a slow turn of the head; hopefully it wouldn't betray how hungry she was for some fresh gossip.

She didn't at all recognize the girl that had just walked in. She looked about their age, and she was pretty, no one could argue that, but Lisette didn't have a clue who she was until Ninette spoke her name.

"Ondrea!" She said with the widest of grins, "I can barely recognize you," without the stutter, "Hogwarts has treated you well, hasn't it? I am so thrilled to see you back!"

She looked around at the new arrivals, smirking, "Julian, is it your intention to surround yourself with girls? Or is it just a bad habit?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:22 pm

"Of course," Julian smirked at Ninette, "What else would I possibly want for my better than your stunning personality? Though I do still want your present."

Watching the Ettes hug, he rolled his eyes at Nine, smirking as he clasped a hand over his heart mockingly, "That hurts Nine. That really does."

Glancing back at Harmonie, he smirked at her, taking his present from her, "Good. A party can't really start without you."

Winking at Lisette, he grinned, "What can I say? I'll always prefer girls to guys,"

Noticing Athena, he smirked slightly, removing his arm from Luce's shoulder to walk over to her. "Hey Thena. My house wasn't hard to find?"
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:16 am

''Hello Julian.'' Smiling she french kissed both his cheeks ''I believe happy birthday is in it place.'' She noticed his hair, it had been cut and he looked just wow. Older and way hotter.

''No, not at all. Though I did not have the time to fix new clothes. Was spending my time at the beaches in Mauritius you see.'' She looked down at her clothes and sighted. And Athena looked up sighting one more time as she looked at the girls dresses up. They all looked like prom barbie while she looked like a California barbie slut. But the party was not about her so quickly she pushed away the thoughts and looked at Julian smiling. ''So how are you enjoying your party?''
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:40 am

"Why thank you, Thena." Julian grinned at her. "Ah, beaches," He sighed wistfully, "I haven't been to one in a while. It must be nice in Mauritius."

Following her gaze back to his Angels and Drea, he nodded slightly in their direction before looking back. "Thena," He said softly, "I think you look beautiful. Don't care what they're wearing." Julian jerked his head in the Angels direction. "Because, honestly," His eyes twinkled, "They're all obsessed with themselves."

"Well, my party's barely begun, so I'll guess we still have to wait and see."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:51 am

"Harm," Ninette smiled and moved across the room again to give her a little hug, just as she had given Lisette.

As the girls talked she took a sharp glance at Julian as he approached the Capulet girl. She titled her head.

And just what was Julian doing over there.

She wandered over to the punch bowl, grapping herself a glass as she continued to glance at the two.

She snorted as she walked within hearing distance.

"And you're not full of yourself Roussea?" she took a sip of the drink completely oblivious to the danger she was going to be in. "Hello Capulet - charming to see you again."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:04 am

Glancing over at Ninette, he resisted the urge to laugh at her as he noticed the glass in her hands. However, he still smirked at her, "You know Nine, if I didn't know you any better, I'd say that you're jealous."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:17 am

Ninette glanced at the boy, sipping the drink again. She felt like she should be smirking, or saying a snide comment but... why?

"Oh why would I be jealous," she drawled absentmindedly, tipping back the drink and finishing the contents.

She stared at the boy for a long moment, blinking as she began to feel oddly....

Some how her hand found its way into his hair.

"I really like you're new haircut Rousseau," she more or less whispered leaning closer to him. "It really lets me see you're... handsome face."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:27 am

He shrugged, simply watching her finish the drink instead of answering. Tilting his head at her slightly at her stare, he glanced back at Athena for a moment before flicking his blue eyes back to Ninette.

Trying very hard not to smirk or laugh, Julian smiled slightly, "Well, thank you Ninette. Your kind words mean a lot to me."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:12 am

"Of course they do," Ninette smirked, moving herself even closer. Slipping herself so she was in front of him, and wrapping moving her hand from his hair to the back of his neck so she had her hands wrapped around him.

She nuzzled herself into his neck for a moment, kissing it softly before returning back to him, and looking him in the eyes.

"You know," she cooed softly, her hands finding their way up into his hair agian. "I think that your just the, the, the... I think I love you Rousseau."

Then without waiting for a response to her words she swiftly closed the distance between them and crushed her lips upon his.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:41 am

Julian had to admit, he hadn't actually expected it to work. Oh sure, he'd used Amortentia, but he'd expected something to go wrong, like Blanchard crashing the party, drinking the punch and falling in love with him.

But as he looked into Nine's eyes, he couldn't help but admit that it was a smashing success. Though he was prepared to be murdered tomorrow, he was still thrown slightly off guard by her confession of love. Smirking as he remembered that this wasn't real, he barely had a chance to react before she kissed him.

Smirking against her lips, he kissed her back just as hard before remembering that seeing as it was his birthday party, all eyes would be on him. And having a bunch of love-potioned girls fighting over him wasn't supposed to happen for another hour.

Pulling away, he looked at her for a moment before beginning slowly like he hadn't known that would happen, "Well, that's one birthday present I won't forget anytime soon."
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:59 am

Ondrea arced a skeptical brow at Julian, but otherwise elected to ignore him. She showed up to his stupid party. He needn't expect her to fall all over him.

Oh, how sweet. They actually remember my name. Ondrea worked very hard to keep from curling her lip in disdain.

"Oh, yes," she said aloud, her enthusiasm a bit forced. "Absolutely charmed to see both of you again. Next year is going to be so -" horrid "-great. Good ol' Beauxbatons..." And its superficial gossips. Fun.

More people began to arrive, many of whom she recognized. She gave a quiet sigh.

Noting Ninette's gradual shift in behavior with growing bemusement, Ondrea casually made her way over to the refreshments table. She took in a breath through her nose and let it out as a soft laugh. That prat had totally spiked the punch with love potion!

She gave a minute shake of her head, moving away once more, intent to watch the inevitable chaos ensue.
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:53 am

Luce choked loudly, disgusted in thought of what she had suddenly seen. She tried hard not to laugh. It sure was pretty amusing to see these two stupid heck of a love birds snogging each other like hell. She shrugged her shoulders and smirked, walking away from her lonely position then headed towards a sofa by the side of the room. She slumped deep into it, getting herself comfortable as she continued to watch the scene. Giggling softly, she chose to hide her present for the birthday boy to give sometime later. Surely, she didn't want to disturb the moment of fraudulence and foolishness. Let alone, come close to seeing one. She should have known from the first place.

Looking over to the glasses of punch, Luce rolled her eyes and narrowed at them. What an ingenious way to be circled upon by these dashing women indeed. Luckily though, she hadn't been one of them or else. Well, she's not the kind of third year who's easily caught as a prey. They know nothing. But perhaps, she can keep quiet for one until she could start eating real food. Not this crappy moment.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 am

Moving her eyelids as she entered the room, Dani knew she was late. Who gave a bloody damn about that, though. She didn't go by choice; her orphanage had practically coerced her to go because they wanted her to have some social skills in her. But they both knew that they just wanted one less mouth to feed tonight.

Dani had recognized Julian the moment she saw him, and she skipped merrily over to him, but her face still remained emotionless. "I'm sorry I'm late, Julian," she muttered. She brought a small box out from her dress pocket. "It's a fountain pen." It was wrapped in floral orange wrapping and there was an elaborate green knot at the top left hand corner. She pursed her lips and walked slowly away, trying to figure out what to do next.
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:16 am

Luce moved an inch from her current seat on the couch, motioning for the newly arrived guest to sit as a friendly gesture. She can't have people thinking her wrong. She can now make friends after a long while of being the other girl. She looked over to the Prideux and smiled shyly, finally ignoring at staring at the bit of flirting affair in front of them. Having a joke in mind, she laughed with a stifle then muttered loud enough for the room to hear,

"You guys better get a room until it lasts before you know it!" and smirked once more.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:27 am

She nodded towards the Fontaine girl. ''I say the same.'' Slowly Athena began to back til she was partly hidden in the shadows. The persons made her nervous, their stares and gazes upon her gave her the creeps. But luckily the focus were set on either a girl they called Ondrea or Julian himself.

Her eyes widened when she saw Julian kiss the girl, awkward. Here I am, she thought. Thinking there would be a possibility that he liked her. But of course he didn't. They Fontaine girl was gorgeous, much more pretty than herself. Why oh why did you come here Athena?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:58 am