Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Athena Capulet
Harmonie de Venin
Luce Armonda
Ondrea Montgomery
Lisette Josse
Ninette Fontaine
Julian Rousseau
11 posters

Let's Get It Started {Invite}

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Let's Get It Started {Invite}  - Page 6 Empty Re: Let's Get It Started {Invite}

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Ninette grinned and put the bottle down on the ground.

"Then. away. we. go." she looked at each person in turn as she spoke, and then with one more malicious gleam in her eyes, she reached down and gave the bottle a powerful spin. It clancked a bit as it spun going around, and around, slowing each time.

"Where's," she said with a grin, "it going to stop?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:40 pm

"You're gonna have to be patient and wait," Julian smirked at Ninette before glancing down at the spinning bottle.

Rocking from side to side as it spun, he drained the last of the punch in his cup, his eyes trained to the bottle as it slowed down. As it made a complete stop in the direction of the only other male, he smirked, flicking his eyes up to Blanchard, "Better pucker up, Blanchard."

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:20 am

Alec couldn't say he was surprised the bottle landed on him. It was a fifty/fifty chance between him and Rousseau, anyway.

He sighed and shook his head, frowning. "Ninette? . . . alright, not who I wanted but I guess it'll have to do," he joked, "Oh, the sacrifices I make for the game."

Smirking, he made his way to the girl, "I do hope you enjoy punch."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:47 am

Ninette watched the bottle stop, and her eyes flicked up at Blanchard. Not too bad on the eyes - she could handle this.

"Now, now Blanchard," she drawled as he came closer, "You wound my poor femine pride."

She rolled her eyes. THis was taking much to long. Reaching out she grabbed the boy's shoulders and pulled him to her. Not one to take any of these things lightly, she pulled him close, giving him a good long kiss before releasing him.

"Righto folks," she smiled at the room, holding up the bottle, "Who's next?"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:40 pm

Alec smirked when the girl grabbed him by the shoulders and gave him a long kiss before letting go. Not bad. . . Though she wasn't at all his type - did he even have one? -, he supposed he understood now what all the hype over Fontaine was.

"Who wants to go next?" he asked, getting back to his spot in the small circle.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Smirking slightly as he watched Blanchard and Ninette kiss, he rubbed his hands together. Oh, how amusing this was going to be. Glancing at Penny for a moment, he smirked again.

"I will." Julian said, holding out a hand for the bottle.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 pm

She giggled at the kiss and felt a small pang of jealousy as Alec sat back down, I guess she would have to wait. She smiled at Julian, seeing how brave he was, she trained her eyes on the bottle in his hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 pm