Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Nightmares Come and Go

Nightmares Come and Go Empty Nightmares Come and Go

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:25 am

Rose yawned and stretched on the couch. She had finally finished studying and was going to take a nap. She glanced at the clock then a feeling of drowsiness swept her. She shook her head, not having the energy to get up. She propped one of the pillows on the couch and proceeded to lie down. Rose vision swam and she finally let out a long yawn as her mind went to DreamLand.

Rose blinked. She was not on the couch anymore. She was standing on the middle of a room surrounded by things she used to know so well. She was in her childhood house. She could tell that she was in her room by the pink wallpaper that she had decided and the rainbow blanket lying on the bed askew. She didn't know why she did it but she jumped on her bed feeling as happy as sunshine. She laughed but in her mind she was wondering why and how did she get here.

She swiveled around hearing the door creak open. She quietly stepped off the bed tilting her head "Ello? Is someone there?" she said but her mind was telling her to run and hide. The door now fully opened revealed someone she knew too well. She gasped and throws the nearest thing she can get a grip on at 'him'. "Get Out! Why are you here! I don't want to see you! Get out! Get out! Get out." Rose screamed at the figure while throwing her things at him. The 'figure' merely dodged and scoffed "You think you could escape me little girl." He said, the voice was low, dangerous and one to be feared.

Rose screamed at him then "Where the hell is mum! I-i'm gonna call the aurors on you!" She was almost crying by then but she tried to hide them. The 'man' snarled at her. "You're mum! She isn't worthy of being called your mum! You want to know where she is?" He bellowed letting out an inhumane laugh. "Go check in your closet. NOW!"He yelled.

Rose couldn't do anything but do as he ordered. She slowly opened the door. She screamed as her mother's lifeless figure fell down at her. She cried then glaring at the man through tears "How could you! I thought you loved her!." she practically screamed at the man her voice gone shrill.
    The 'man' let out a laugh and snarled at her "She is nothing but an alien just like you." He said. "And you'll die with her." He said smiling cruelly

Rose was crying over her mother's body but just then something wrapped around her arms and dragged her inside the closet. She yelled for help. She plead to the 'man' who had come closer to her but all she received was "Goodbye" the man said before plunging a knife through her.

Rose jumped up screaming. She curled up bringing her knees to her chest. She could feel her pillow was wet with tears. Rose cried like there was no tomorrow. She sniffled and rubbed her eyes "It's alright I'm okay it was just a dream" she said then sighed shaking her head "more like a nightmare" she added or was it?

Rose knew that this nightmare she had wasn't just a mere figment of her mind but a memory. Except the part where she died. She had recurring dreams about it.

She shook her head and proceeded to take out a vial of dreamless sleep potion she was given. Rose drank it and fell into a dreamless sleep.

But will she ever truly escape 'him'?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:44 am