Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Midnight swim (Open)

Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Midnight swim (Open) Empty Midnight swim (Open)

Post by Rozzie Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Eleazar looked out onto the lake. The moonlight was directly above and the light shined on the lake. He walked around and sat by the edge of the water. He sighed and touched the water and watch the ripple he made.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Midnight swim (Open) Empty Re: Midnight swim (Open)

Post by Lisette Josse Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:01 am

Lisette walked along the shore, her hair blowing out behind her in the cool summer breeze. She technically wasn't supposed to be walking alone at night, but she was a big girl. She could take care of herself.

Her foot slipped on a loose stone and she fell, scraping her arm, "God damn it!" She swore without thinking, and once she realized that someone else was there she blushed brightly, "Oh.. oh I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were..."

Lisette laughed and shook her head, "I'm Lisette. Might I know your name?"
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Eleazar looked over to see a girl fall over. He quickly got up and helped her up onto her feet.

"Are you ok, petite fille?" Eleazar asked warmly.

"You shouldn't be about here late at night petite fille. You never know who's about." He said to her.

"My name Is Eleazar Renard, It's a pleasure to meet you!" Eleazar said to the girl. He got her right hand and kissed it in gesture.

*petite fille means little girl*
    Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Juliet LaFleur Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Tilly ventured down to the lake, she was going to harvest gilly weed and she knew the perfect time was at midnight. She got to the waters edge and changed into her bikini she reached into her bag for her wand and a couple of clip seal bags which she would store the gilly weed in

Tilly walked into the water and got to about waist deep she was just about to dive under when she noticed two figures a couple of feet away, she couldn't make out if they were male or female or what age they were. She stood in the water watching them trying to work out who they were and why they were out so late
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Eleaza sensed someone else was around the lake. His magic told him that. He looked over the lake and saw a figure in the edge og the water at the other side. He got his wand out and went in front of the girl.

"Stay behind me, I sense someone!" He said to the girl.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Lisette was just about to go on a rant about how she did the all the time and people should stop worrying about her and get on with their lives, when the man's quick movements made her jump.

She looked out from behind the Eleazar, still making sure not to move away from him.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Eleazar searched the lake with his eyes. The moon light lit up the figure whom looked like it was looking for something in the water. He turned around to face the girl.

"So, a young girl like you decided to take a stroll, in the moon light?" Eleazar said with concern. He quickly turned arounf to watch the figure whom was now watching him and Lisette.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm