Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Then I defy you stars (Art)

Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Then I defy you stars (Art) - Page 2 Empty Re: Then I defy you stars (Art)

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:10 am

"Tut, tut, tut," she said with a headshake and a grin, "No other girls. Even if I'm gone, I don't like to share - You unfortunately will now be stuck with me for life. Congrats."

She laughed, "I think you go that backwards mister - I gave you those flowers, you should be thanking me."

She nodded her head and let out another laugh before running ahead again.

"Come on Art-Attack - quit being such a slow poke."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:25 am

Artemis started to grin. “ I would love to be stuck with you for life. I would marry you, but you are still young.” He hoped that she didn’t' take the last part personal. But he no longer cared about the Capulet name, if that meant being with Phillie.

He then smiled but also was laughing. “ Oh please forgive me, but that you for the lovely roses from my garden.”

He then started to run after her and she was calling him a slowpoke. “ That not nice to say to me.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Marriage? Ophelia raised her eyebrow although the word actually sent a small space of panic in her.

"Oh I don't think I'd make a very good wife - much too lazy." She laughed.

Phillie shrugged, "Hmm, I don't know if I can forgive you. I need some more begging before I could even consider it."

She laughed as he ran to catch up and just to be more troublesome, ran a bit too, to make it more difficult.

"On the contrary young man, I think it was perfectly acurate."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Artemis could tell that she really didn’t' want to talk about that. “ Well we don't have to think about it, if you are going to spend a long time with me.”

“ I think you would make a perfect wife.” He then laughed. “ I used to be lazy till I moved into my own home.”

He then laughed a little bit. “ Oh what do I have to do to be forgive. Do I have to get on my hands and knees and beg for you.”

Artemis knew that he was a little bit out of shape. Because he never had to chase after a women. “ Trying to make it difficult for me.”

“ I think it was too, I just don't want to admit it.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:55 am

She just smiled.

"Nah, you're just saying that cause I've got you all 'wooo'," she made a random gesture with her hand, refusing to say the 'L' word, even thought that was entirely what she was trying to imply.

"That," she asserted with a laugh, "would be a good start."

She turned around and jogged backwards as she smirked at him, "You bet I am. Wouldn't want to make it too simple for anyone."

As she was jogging, she wasn't paying attention to where she was going. She missed placed her foot into a rivet, turning her ankle rather painfully and toppling over with a cry of both surprise and a pain.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:27 am

He was grinning. Artemis loved it when she would smile. “ So you are whooing me. So I am like you bo and you are my filly.” He laughed cause that was from muggles who grew up in the south of the United States. I learned that from the book Gone With The Wind.”

“ It would be smart for me to beg for your forgiveness in my own home?” Artemis knew that it wasn’t' a good idea for her to do that. He didn’t' want her to hurt herself. When she feel he ran over and picked up Phillie. “ I told you would hurt yourself.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:53 pm

She shook her head and snorted, "Sure, say whatever you want, though maybe we should make those terms a one time thing."

"I do not care where you beg," she grinned, "Just know you aren't going to be forgiven until I get it."

She was biting back the usual responce to pain, and moving her ankle, which was defintely sprained, trying to loosen up the muscle a bit, but really only causing herself some pain.

"You said no such thing," She mummbled childishly as she was picked up. She wiggled around in the grasp. "And put me down. I can walk."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:25 pm

He then started to laugh. “ A bo is what you would have a boyfriend and a filly is a girlfriend. It is southern terms. Muggles back in that time period was interesting to learn about.”

“ I will do anything just for you to forgive me” He was grinning. “ What do I have to do to get back into your good graces?”

Artemis could tell that she was in pain. “ You can't be walking on that ankle, you will only make it worse.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:04 am

She smiled and shook her head, "Facsnating, but were not american. So, no Bo or Filly's."

She waved out her hair and lauged.

"I told you - Begging woudl be a good start. THought... I guess maybe, since I'm that nice, I'll forgive you anyways."

She pouted some more.

"No I wouldn't."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:17 am

Artemis laughed. “ So I will not use it again just for you. But you know that I am crazy about you and want to spend of my life with you.”

He loved it when she would laugh. “ Since you are being nice you will forgive me?” Today must have been his lucky day. “ Too bad you don't attend Beauxbatons cause I might be teaching.”

Artemis smiled. “ Yes you would be putting more pressure on that ankle. And we don't need you hurting yourself.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:29 am

"Yes, I am being nice, but don't get use to it - I only give out one grace a year so... you better use this one wisely."

She raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? I think it would be a conflict of interest, you teaching me." She gave him a silly little smile.

"Since when did you get so smart," she muttered grumpily as she stopped squriming and resigned herself to her fate. "And I think its already too late on the hurting yourself front."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:39 am

Artemis smiled. “ I am going to have to watch what I do around you. If I only get one good grace a year.” He loved Phillie and wished that she would stay around.

He laughed. “ I think you go to Durmstrang. And I won't be teaching there, unless you plan to transfer. Then we will deal with that later.” Artemis grinned. “ And you would have to call me professor.”

“ I been smart all the time. You just haven't noticed.” He seen that she had stop fighting him, and that was good. “ Yes you did hurt yourself. We don't need you hurting anymore.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:47 am

"You certainly better," she gave him an impish grin. "I am not just one to give out graces willy-nilly."

She snorted, "Sorry bucko - I refues to call you Professor, ever."

She glared at him for a moment before sighing.

"Fine, take me where ever you will."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:36 pm

( wrong charrie)

Last edited by Tessa Grey on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Artemis smiled. “ I shall remember that my princess.”

“ Well if you ever go to Beauxbatons, and take my class you will have to call me Professor Capulet.”

He smiled. “ How about we go back home for a bit. Let you rest and then your surprise.”

“ Does this mean that we can run away together?”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:06 pm

"No one said I follow the rules when I'm in class," she flashed him an impish grin. She wasn't one for rules when they did not suit her.

"I already told you, I have given up - you are in charge here buck - take me where you will."

She tilted her head and flashed a smile, "My parents don't know where I am, and here I am with you... I believe that already defines running away."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Artemis grinned. “ Ah looks like we have a rule breaker here?” He was grinning. “ Well if you took my class you would have to follow the rules.”

It was true, she didn’t' have much of a choice. “ Well we are going back and I am letting you rest up a little bit.”

“ Ah you had to run away from home to be with me. But are you going back when school starts? Or are you going to transfer and live with me?”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:03 pm