Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Daily Flower ;; Athena

Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Daily Flower ;; Athena Empty The Daily Flower ;; Athena

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:52 pm

He had never really been here a lot before. He never really wanted too, and if he wanted to look for girls, he looked somewhere else.

He leaned against a wall, his hair slightly covering his eyes. He growled and pushed them to the side. It was time for a hair cut.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

The Daily Flower ;; Athena Empty Re: The Daily Flower ;; Athena

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Summer vacations, she was spending them alone. Nothing weird about it. Just casually wandering the streets. A boy caught her eyes, careless leaning against a wall. He was hot, looked to be around sixteen. She recognized him from class. At least she thought so.

But shy as Athena were she walked on.
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:01 am

He noticed a shy, pretty girl walked past him. Oh, he wasn't about to let this one walk away.

"Hey!," He called out. "What's your name?" He smirked that little smirk of his towards the girl. Though, this girl wasn't any where close to Ninette, she was pretty enough.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:23 pm

She stopped. Did he just speak to her? No, it must have been to someone else. Right? Slightly she turned her head, watching the girls. No one was responding. Ha had been speaking to her. Now she turned against him and searched his eyes with her.

Smiling she spoke ''Athena.'' Short pause. ''Athena Capulet, for that matter.'' She said with a shrug. The sun was shining bright and she had to use her hand over her eyes to be able to see the guy properly. ''And you, who are you?''
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:51 pm

He noticed she looked around, to make sure it was him calling to her. "Well, nice to meet you Thena'." He offered his sunglasses to her, anything to get the girl for a few moments right? "Now, I don't tell me name to strangers." He teased. "Though, I don't want you to be a stranger to me. Wanna tell me about yourself?" He asked, grinning.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:57 pm

''Nice to meet you too, mister Smith'' So he didn't want to spill the bees. Fine for her, with a slight wave she gestured that she didn't need his sunglasses. Athena kept her hand over her eyes.

''Ah there's not much to tell.'' She held up one finger. ''One, I attend to Beauxbatons.'' Two fingers. ''Two, I'm fifteen.'' Three fingers. ''And three, i'm utterly bored.''
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:52 am

He grinned. "Well, we just happen to go to the same school, so I guess you ain't a stranger. Andre Thomas." He smirked. "THE Andre Thomas."

"Bored? Mind if I change that?" He asked.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:19 pm

''The Andre Thomas?'' She said arching one eyebrow. ''How come I never heard about you til you told me your name then, Andre Thomas?'' Did everyone from Beauxbatons have to be so ´found of themself? Queen of that and king of that. Common, once they all were out there in the real world these so called titles wouldn't matter.

''Ah you think you can do such thing?''
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:44 pm

He faked shock. "What! Have you been living under a rock or something?" Then he let out a hearty laugh. "Well, I am slowly spreading my name around. I wouldn't mind if you help me." He winked.

"Why of course! Say, tell me about yourself. It will give you something to do."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 pm