Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

It's tough to be a God || Katie

Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

It's tough to be a God || Katie Empty It's tough to be a God || Katie

Post by Valec Rostov Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:20 pm

He was bored, what was the purpose with life if he never did anything? A few flings here and a few there. Life was dull. He needed action, and he needed it now. Watching the people wandering around the square made him feel even more bored. Everyone were busy with their boring lifes. He needed something to happen.

It's tough to be a God || Katie Empty Re: It's tough to be a God || Katie

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Katie was walking around. She was so glad that it was summer break for her, and she was going to enjoy it. Katie had to promise herself that she wasn't going to not be depressed this school year. She then remember the many hours it took her to convice her parents to visit France alone.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:29 pm

A girl, how old could she be? Sixteen? He didn't know, neither did he care. Jean was out of fun, and she suited the game. With confident steps we walked up to the girl. Her hair was shining bright red in the bright sunshine and he smiled charming.

''I do not know 'ow i got 'ere, nor 'ow i came to find you. But may i just say, 'ey.''

OOC: ' = H, Frenchie here can't say H. Or th words.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Katie then looked at the guy that was coming near her. He really looked cute, and she knew that she had all summer. And Paris was the place for love. She then started to laugh at herself.

She then was blushing a little bit. " Hello."

Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:31 pm

''Tell me, belle jeune fille, w'at is your name?'' He caressed her cheek letting his fingers run down slowly, lightly.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:34 pm

She then bite her lower lip. " Katie Riley."
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:37 pm

''Katie Riley...'' He said alluring. ''Pleazure to meet you, Katie Riley'' Jean pulled of a smirk and ran a hand through his hair. ''I'm Jean, Jean Claude actually.''

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Katie smiled. " Pleasure to meet you Jean Cladue."
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:47 pm

''Now.. W'at are a lovely girl like you doing 'ere, all alone?''

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Katie blinked. " Because I want to be all alone, I can take care of myself."
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:00 pm

''I'm sure you are. Tying your shoes and everything by yourself eh?'' He said teasing with a wink.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Katie laughed and rolled her eyes. " Making jokes at how young I am compared to you?"
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:06 pm

''Oui, i 'ope it's not a problem.'' He said, still teasing.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Katie rolled her eyes. " It will only get on my nerve."
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:17 pm

''Feisty, I like it.'' Smirking he sat down on a bench and eyed her.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Katie rolled her eyes. " Ah I see, much more of challenge."
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:12 pm

''So 'ow old are you, 'oney? T'irteen?''

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Katie was shocked. " I will be going into my fifth year at Durmstrang. And I am fifthteen."
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:52 am

Inside he sighted. Why did every girl he met have to be so young. Lambmeat for all its worth. But some time it would be nice with some older too.

''Fifteen eh? I remember being fifteen. It was nice. Dumb and stupid.'' He laughed. ''You might not believe it, but i was once that. Dumb and stupid. Thought i ruled the world and knew everything.''

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:56 am

Katie rolled her eyes. " Everybody at one point thinks they know everything.Me I know my parents are worried about were I almost jumped to my death and has let me spend the summer alone. And also my birthday."
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:32 pm

''Ah, we have an adventurer here? Jumping, jumping of what? And why do you make your parents worried. That's not proper for a young girl like you.''

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Katie smiled. " Something like an adventure. And it was off a cliff. And it is really none of your busy why I wanted to jump." This guy was really starting to get on her nerves. But she didn't' want to be rude and just walk away. But maybe it was the only thing to do. Katie decided that she was going to stay a little bit longer. It was weird that he was asking about her summer plans and how old she was. But this didn't give herself any reason to worry.

" So what made me so special that you wanted to talk to me." Katie knew that he had to been watching her for a while. And with him being curious about her, only made her wonder. But she then started to smile a little bit. " So do you have any plans for today." She knew that if he was going to ask her questions, she was going to ask them right back.

Katie knew that he was playing a game with her. And that is when she decided that she was going to be play right back. She didn't want to be a person who fell for a player. And she decided that she wasn't going to let her heart get broken.This summer was looking to be an interesting one. This is one that she would never forget. And that was a good thing, but she didn't' want Jean to take away from the fact that she might be a prefect.

She knew that she should be home waiting for an owl, but decided to go out. And she was having a good time, so she didn't think about what she should do. And it was a nice sunny day, so Kat couldn't say no. She always loved being outside, and today had the perfect weather. Katie then was just smiling as she looked at Jean. This could turn out to be something, but she doubted it.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:32 pm

''No, you're right.'' He said with a shrug. She was a fighter, she was game. He had her on his hook. She was his to take anytime now. But it was way more fun to just drag out the whole thing. But he had to play his cards smart. She was clever, but he had the experience.

''Ah see, I'm trying to figure out that part myself.'' Jean smirked. ''Better hope it wasn't a mistake huh?'' Was she curious about him all of a sudden? Or did he give the impression of being interested in her? Wow, he was better than he thought. ''There's this party. But the people there are drop dead boring so I think I'll just.. Chill.''

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Katie could tell what he was thinking. She wasn't going down without a fight. And if she played the right cards. But she thought that she could have a little fun with this. This was something that she cold think about when she was bored at school. Maybe if she played along it would make it a lot enjoyable.

She laughed a little bit. He couldn't even tell why he started to talk to her. This might have been a mistake on his part. " Well something about me must have caught your attention." She had hoped that he forgot about telling where she was going to jump off a cliff. " Ah yes some parties can be boring, but it also depnds on if the right person is there." Katie was trying to see if he was even the slightest bit interested. Or was she just another piece in his game.

Katie smiled. " Well I hope that I can be more interesting than this party. I would hate to see you be bored." She then started to grin, for once she was actually enjoying herself. Maybe when she went back for her fifth year, things would be different. She could only hope for change. Change is a good thing, but first it had to start with her. Maybe she could enjoy herself this summer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 pm