Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

what the water gave me , DYLAN

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

what the water gave me , DYLAN Empty what the water gave me , DYLAN

Post by Rora Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Inching the shot of firewhiskey towards her lips, Lena stared at the liquid as if it was some sort of poison. She swallowed, feeling her hand vibrate. Soon enough, she swallowed the liquid without a second thought, feeling the burn of it in her throat. She didn't give a fuck anymore, and she had no reason to.

She stared at the ceiling, not noticing anything around her.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

what the water gave me , DYLAN Empty Re: what the water gave me , DYLAN

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:18 pm

(OOC: Killed someone? Razz I hate timezones, I really need to know what is your plans with Le Razz)

He walked into the Golden Thestral barely surprised the fact that Le was here drinking. Le was a drinker, but this time she looked different he noticed. He frowned, and walked up to her. "Le, what is wrong?" He asked gently. He wondered if it was bout' Kait, or something happened to Le. Either way, he wasn't going to leave until he made sure he tried his best to make her happy again.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:23 am

Lena turned around, and her face beamed slightly as she saw Dylan walking towards her. Well, that was the fourth and final of her brother-sister troupe, and the one she was least closest to. She swallowed, something lodged in her throat. "Dylan," she breathed, smiling a wobbly smile. She glanced at her shot of firewhiskey, quietly ordered another one and said nothing else. She didn't know what else to say. "So," she began, "are you and Lora... um, back on good terms, now?"

(ooc: yes - timezones are bloody annoying. check the time turner section. the thread is called do you feel the collapse?)
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:44 am

He raised an eyebrow. "Le, I don't think you should drink anymore. You are only drinking because you are upset." He told her gently as he slowly uncurled her fingers off the glass.

"Pretty Good, though she is still kind of bit upset of the whole thing." He winced remembering the whole thing.

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:03 pm

"I'm not upset, Dylan," Lena snapped, not meaning to sound rude. "Sorry..." she muttered, trying her best to face him. "It's... it's just... oh... I, I don't know." She rubbed her eyebrow, struggling to not let tears stream her cheeks.

She chuckled. "Well, you are a pretty good catch," she winked playfully, trying to release a laugh. It sounded too hollow and too faked, though. "I understand why she'd get jealous. And plus, you'd get jealous if anyone tried to get their hands on her, right?"
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:44 am

He raised an eyebrow at her tone. "Tis' Alright. You need to let it all out, but not by alcohol." He wondered why he was the only one it seemed that hasn't resorted to Alcohol .

He laughed. "Well, I guess I am. But only Lor will get me." He winked in return. He noticed her laugh was fake. "Yeah! Nobody gets to get their hands on her." He remembered the guy who tried to get her, and he also remembered the satisfaction of punching him.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:04 am

Lena looked at Dylan for a moment, then looked back at her shot of firewhiskey. She downed it all in one gulp and sighed, holding the glass, observing it like it was a specimen of some undiscovered species. "Then how do I cope, Dyl?" she enquired, her voice getting louder and louder. "I don't know what to do!"

She chuckled when Dylan had said how Lora was always going to be his. It was a realistic yet unrealistic possibility. The Uchitel wished she could say the same about her loved one. "Oooh!" she gasped, "what did that guy do?"
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:23 pm

He sighed as he watched Le down her whiskey. He ordered a glass of water, he wasn't the one for drinking Alcohol, and drank it while he thought deeply. "Stay busy. Do stuff that keeps you from thinking the kind of stuff that drives you to... to this!" He waved his hand towards the empty glass. "Dang it Lena! I don't want you to be somebody who depends on Alcohol to keep them sane! Happy!" He exclaimed, frustrated with everybody. He knew he was taking it out on Lena, but he just couldn't help it.

Seeing Kait and Lena depend on Alcohol for release, it scared him. He was afraid to drink, he didn't want to turn out like that. And being with going to a muggle school, he was forced to listen to adults give speechs about drinking alcohol and taking drugs are bad for you. He demanded another glass of water, and downed that one.

He chuckled too. "He walked up to her, while I was right by her, asking if she wanted to have some fun." He growled. "So I just punched him."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:55 am

"So I must go around killing everyone and going shopping at all hours?" Lena asked, tilting her head to one side, "that means I also have to eat candy at every meal and I must bother Alex at all times. Or maybe I'll go to parties with Haze every night and snog every guy I see like she does - don't forget the crack too, honey. Hey - while I'm at it, why don't I go bother my parents while they're in their room sorting out their finances and tell them that yes, I would fancy marrying a suitor I've never met instead of the boy I actually love?" She yelled the last word, causing everyone in the bar to look at her, but she simply rolled her eyes and looked back at her brother. "I am not alcohol dependent!" she exclaimed, "I have my candy and my sugary treats too, you know!" Her tone softened. "I know you care for me, but... there is no way out of this. How would you feel if Lora kissed Sicarius and you broke up with her, huh? You'd feel like crap, wouldn't you?" On the word crap, she slammed her shot of firewhiskey onto the table. So hard, that it was on the verge of breaking.

Raising an eyebrow, Lena shook her head. "That boy must be pretty damn wasted when that happened," she commented, ordering another glass of firewhiskey. "You punched him? Good for you."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:48 am

"If that keeps you from this, though please don't do that parent part." He whispered softly. "I will do anything, Le. To give you smiles. To have you laugh, to get Rhy's back to you." He meant it is a friendship way, and he knew this would hurt Lor, Kait (When she gets back), Frodo, and everybody else.

"How do you think I will feel?" He asked. "The moment I said that I will wince and regret it." He shook his head. "I know you are not dependent on Alchohol, but it can end up being that way. That is what I am trying to say."

"Eh, he needs to know when to be wasted and to not be wasted. First of all, know when not to drink." He shrugged. "Thanks."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:38 am

"Ah! So you will, huh?" snapped the blonde, moving away from her friend, "what can you do, I ask you? What can you do to make us get back together again? Nothing! I messed up! This is all my fault! I am going to die alone and done for!" She rubbed her forehead and stood up from her seat.

"Of course you would," she snapped, "you're bloody sensitive." She looked at the door. "Well, why did you say I was?" she yelled, her voice getting louder. She immediately burst into tears because... well, she was unstable and she just felt like it. "I just... oh, I don't know!" she wailed.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:54 pm

He sighed. He was saying the wrong stuff, but he wasn't sure what to say. He didn't want to anger Le even more, and didn't want to ruin the line of friendship they have, even if it is little compared to what the others have.

"Sorry," He muttered. "I just should stop speaking." It seemed like when he tried to help some people, it doesn't turn out very well. He felt the need to hug Lena, but wasn't sure how that would cause. Instead he handed her a napkin, and got them both a cold glass of water. Maybe it will awaken up their senses.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:57 am

"No..." Lena whispered, her voice barely above just a hushing sound, "it's me who should be sorry. I'm the unstable bitch." She looked at her near cracked glass of firewhiskey and she kept staring at it, trying to calm herself down, even though she knew full well the chances of that were slim.

As she stared at the glass, she stroked the cracks gently, and for some reason, she paralleled the cracks with how her life was going. Well, she thought that was rather depressing, but she didn't really care as of now. She looked up at took the napkin from Dylan, deciding to gently clean her firewhiskey glass with it.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:00 pm

He rolled his eyes. "Don't call yourself that, Le. I like the way you are, cuz then you wouldn't be the Le I know if something changes." He gave her a grin to attempt to lighten up the mood.

"So, how about we talk about something happy now." He said something, to break the akward silence. "Where have you been so far this summer?" He asked.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:39 am

Lena broke at that moment. "I am an unstable bitch! I have been since I was the age of five since my sister died!" she shrieked. Though she couldn't help but calm down a bit when Dylan grinned at her. God-freakin'-dammit. She grinned for a millisecond but she immediately got it out of her face.

"There has been nothing good about this summer except for the fact Leon Prentiss is finally dead and I can move on," muttered the Uchitel crossly, "that's the problem."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:30 pm

"Sister!" He asked. "I didn't know you had a sister!" Then he could have smacked himself. Of course, he didn't know. Lena doesn't like talking about things like that... he grumbled. He could use more tact. He almost didn't see her grin, but when he did, his grin only got bigger.

"What!" He yelped. "Prentiss is dead!" He wondered how that happened. "Well, the good thing is meeting me here right?" He asked.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:28 am

Lena wrinkled her nose. "I have two sisters, Dylan," she snapped, "Heidi and Vanka." She rolled her eyes and put her head in her hands. "I thought I told you all of this before!" she yelled angrily, completely ignoring his grin this time. She knew she shouldn't have yelled at him like that, but she was in no mood to apologize.

"The older Prentiss, idiot," Lena snarled, "Charles is still alive." She ordered another glass of firewhiskey, staring at the bar out of habit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:31 pm