Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

get me out of here || JJ

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

get me out of here || JJ  Empty get me out of here || JJ

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Lora had never been to the maze gardens before. In fact, she happened to be here by accident. She was never really a fan of mazes just for the simple reason that she feared she would get lost. Come to think of it, she didn't remember how she ended up here. She looked around worriedly and hoped someone would show up.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

get me out of here || JJ  Empty Re: get me out of here || JJ

Post by JJeh Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:38 pm

J. J. hummed as she strolled towards the garden. She had been, through her assorted weeks in azorat attempting to solve the maze, though she hand a sneaking suspicion that it might have been changing every night - she was, after all, in a purely magical city.

She was happily wandering along when she stumbled into someone who didn't look quite so happy.

"Hello there," she called in english, tilting her head. "Are you alright? You look rather...."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:56 am

Lora turned around and smiled in relief as she spotted a girl. "At least I'm not alone now," she muttered to herself. "Well, I'm not really fine...I'm kinda lost." She replied, hoping the girl would understand her mix of Russian and German accent. "I had never been to this part of the city before, so yeah, here I am." She smiled sheepishly. "I'm Alora, but you can call me Lora. Something tells me you're more familiar with the place than I am."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:15 pm

J. J. resisted an urge to shiver, and pushed back an odd sort of panic at the girls voice. It wasn't quite like the ... they other's tone, but it was close. The way they spoke is similar none the less.

She put a smile on her face anyways.

"Hello Lora," she said softly, looking over her shoulder to reassure herself that there were still people around. "I'm J. J."

"I'm not as familar as you'd think.... I'm newish to the area, but there is nothing to do but wander so," she shrugged, "you pick up a thing or two."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:51 am

Sensing the girl's discomfort, Lora asked concernedly, "Are you okay? I'm sorry if I scared you by standing here like a dumbstruck person," she said with a small smile.

"J. J., nice to meet you. Not to mention, you showed up at the right time," she told and grinned lightly. "I do a lot of wandering as well, cause I kinda hate being stuck within Durmstrang." She admitted as she looked around the garden once more. "I'm guessing you're from Hogwarts? Cause I don't remember seeing you before...." she trailed off and gave a sheepish smile.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:55 pm

J. J. looked at the girl a moment, shook her head and put another smile on her face, "Oh no, that's okay; Its not- not your fault. I just have a few... issues."

She shrugged her shoulders and smiled a bit more.

"Well I'm always glad I can help. Yes I go to Hogwarts, I'm staying with my Mentor here in the city at the moment though."

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:37 pm

"Oh, that's cool. I actually signed up for the student exchange program for next year, so I'm hoping I'll get to come to Hogwarts," Lora grinned. "My current home is Germany, but I didn't feel like going home for the holidays, so I'm stuck here," she admitted. "How is your summer going so far?" She asked.

She hadn't met that many Hogwarts students, so she took the opportunity to make friends whenever possible. Always good to have contacts from many places, she thought.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:40 pm

"That is neat... studying at different places. Though I don't know if I would be able to handle the language," she gave the girl a slight grin, "I am not very good at learning other languages."

She titled her head as she thought. How was her summer? After the start of it...

"Its started off a little bumpy but... it is better now." Besides, anything could be better than the last half of her year at school.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:23 am

"Oh, I don't think I'd be able to be that good in English either," Lora admitted with a soft laugh. "I'm originally from Germany, but I've managed to learn Russian as well. Kinda hard not to since we need the language at school," she replied.

"That's good to know. So do you spend every vacation with your mentor?" She asked curiously as she stared at the maze in front of her.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:49 pm

"I tried to learn a little French once upon a time, but... I usually don't understand it very well anyways," she gave a little laugh relaxing a bit.

She shook her head, "No... usually I go home for the summer but... I had a little disagreement with my sister and I just... Miss Mad let me stay with her."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:45 pm

"I'm planning on going to France in a few days, so I guess I can try my luck with that language over there," Lora grinned lightly. "I suppose English is one of the easiest languages to learn, yes?" She asked.

"Oh, do you have an elder or younger sister? No idea what it's like to have a younger sister, though." She commented. "Why do you call her Miss Mad..?" She asked hesitantly with slight amusement. "And which subject does she teach?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:15 pm

" I don't know if I would know," she said with a small smile, "It is the one I have always spoken. I do think your natural laguage always seems like the easiest in the world."

"Older, Abby's older," she said quietly. "We use to get along, but now she's just...." Full of herself. "Its harder now that we are older... we're different people."

"She was Hogwart's Charms Professor - but she retired. That is why I call her Miss Mad... she is no longer my Professors... and that is just what she told me to call her."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm