Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Red for Anger ;; ATHENA

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Red for Anger ;; ATHENA Empty Red for Anger ;; ATHENA

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Dylan needed some time alone. Lora was miserable, and he found it hard to cheer her up. Frodo was a mixture of angry, and Depressed because of Kait. And he wasn't the most social person, so he just decided to take some time alone.

"Why," He muttered, running his hands through his hair. It was getting a bit chilly out, but Lora had his leather jacket. He noticed some bright red roses, and picked on. He started tearing it apart, muttering stuff about killing a idiot.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Red for Anger ;; ATHENA Empty Re: Red for Anger ;; ATHENA

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:36 pm

''T'u should not let 'elpless roses fall victim for your anger.'' Athena said calmly as she approached the young guy. ''They feel and sense just like you and i.'' Someone is poetic today she thought for herself. But seeing someone tearing roses apart in this beautiful garden, not today would she let it happen.

''Zey 'ave souls just like us.'' Smiling she continued. ''So put zee rose down and take a fev steps back.'' She added with teas in her tone, holding out her hands in self protection.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:07 pm

His gaze rose up to hers, and couldn't believe the sight. Why was the hands riased in self protection? Was he really that angry?

"Sorry." He muttered and placed the almost naked rose down. "I just... I don't have any other way to release anger." His hands wrung through his hair. "Why." He said simply. "Why her."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:29 pm

''You know.'' She said friendly. ''I zink you need a friend. And I 'appen to be great at liztening. And I know zat you don't know me. But I can still listen and agree to w'atever you say.''

He looked angry, but somewhere in there he was sad. Confused, and in need of a friend.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:51 pm

He nodded slowly. "Everybody is too upset to listen. They are in their own shell... I have no idea what to do." He paused and looked over back to her. "Thanks. I will owe you one after this. What is your name anyways?" He asked.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:10 pm

''I see, to buzy in zeir own to mind and care about you eh?'' She smiled sadly. ''Lucky you to find me 'ere.'' He seemed nice, but not in the boyfriend way. No, more in the friend way. And guys were the best of friends.

''Consider it a favor from a stranger, no need to owe me a zing.'' Athena chirped. ''Oh rig't, name. Sorry. I'm Athena, my friends call me Thena. Well they would if I 'ad any.'' Raising an eyebrow she looked at him. ''What about you, troubled stranger?''
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:07 pm

"Too busy in their grief." He corrected her. "Yeah, I am lucky." She was the first girl to really capture his attention in a while, in a friendship way, so he was kind of curious on how she was like.

"Well, I don't think after this I wanna part ways. And no friends? What does a kind soul like you doing without no friends?" He exclaimed. "You need a friend, everybody should at least have one." He recalled on how he acted like a long time ago, hair dyed black and all goth.

"A friend of mine skipped lessons." He began. "She flooed off to Greece... and there she got kipnapped. I don't know where she might be right now, and she was my girlfriends best friend. I swear, those two were... I mean are.. close as you can get. Completely opposites, but they look out for each other." He smiled as he remembered once them talking in the Great Hall, laughing about something. Kait's bright red head shook with laughter, while Lor's face blushed.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:05 am

''Aa, I see. Must be 'ard to be surrounded with people but still feeling alone?'' That feeling of some was the one she had easiest to relate to. It was her daily basis really.

''You mean we'd part as, as friends?'' The words struck in her throat. ''I have moved a lot. Got 'omesc'ooled. And zen I just-'' She stopped and looked down frowning. Quickly to look up smiling. ''Enough about me.''

She listened at every word he spoke, memorizing it all. But she waited to ask questions until he had finished. He seemed happy in a sad way as he spoke.

''She got kidnapped? Ow 'orrible! If I see 'er I promise to owl you'' Athena was about to say his name, when remembering she hadn't asked. How rude. ''Ow rude of me! I forgot to ask your name. W'at ez your name?'' She smiled shamefacedly and looked down twinning a tease of hair between her fingers.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:52 am

He nodded. "Yeah... I guess that is what I am feeling."

He shrugged. "There is a such thing as Owling, and Flooing." Then his throat got thick. "Please, just floo in a busy area though..." He knew it was unlikely for this girl to get kidnapped too, but he didn't want her to be in danger.

He nodded. "Bright, red velvet hair." He said. "That basically sums up her personality, and looks." He did a weak chuckle. "Dylan, Dylan Veer." He told her. "That's fine, I don't mind."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:46 pm

''It gets better.''

She smiled ''Zere is, and I promise to keep safe. Zough I 'ardly believe zat someone will try to kidnap me. Would be a Montague then, but from I know we are quite short of zem.'' Athena said and lost herself in thoughts for a moment. What if the Montagues were to kidnap one of them. Would they take her then?

''Bright red velvet 'air, i shall remember, 'ard to miss really. Anything else?'' Dylan, it was nice. Suited him. ''Pleased to meet you, Dylan.''
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:41 am

He nods. "Good. Yeah, I thought the same for Kait though..." He murmurs the last part. "Why a Montague?" He asks curiously.

"Na, wait, she probably has a cocky attidude." He couldn't help but remember all the times she gave him smart butt replies and punched him hard enough for bruises.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:16 pm

''Oh.. No nothing.'' She said and looked down sheepishly. Can't just go and spill your whole life story to strangers, Theny little. She said to herself. And hearing about him and his life was much more interesting either way. The sad sob story about the unloved child could she save for a better moment.

''Cocky, I see. Well I suppose I can handle some of that if I see her. As long as she gets home to her family and friends.'' Athena smiled slightly, finding this girl would be hard, and it was not something she would be able to do. But if, if she saw her, she'd atleast try to help.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:05 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "You listened to me babble, I won't mind listening to your story."

He snorted. "Cocky and Violent. It's not a good mix, but some how she has managed to balance them out." He shook his head. It's amazing he had never appreciated Kait this much before.

"Not Family." He murmured softly.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:52 pm

''Well yeah, but lets save the sad sob-story about the lonely Capulet daughter til some other time.'' She said simply and smiled oblique.

''It sounds like you're not very found of this girl. Or well, I get mixed feelings.'' With curiosity she wondered about thousand things about this missing girl. But they boy seemed to hurt enough, she didn't need to bring up more memories from him.

''Oh.'' Athena was struck and frowned. ''She doesn't have family?''
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:57 am

He nodded. He didn't want to push this girl.

"I am fond of her, she is my girlfriends best friend after all, but I didn't realize what a impact she had. It is different."

He hesitated, but he felt the need to let out everything. "Her father was never there. She doesn't know if he is alive or not. Her mother is a Drunkie, and sells drugs, I've heard, in her home, in Greece." He wrung his hands together. "I know she cares for her mother, but she hides all that care under all the hate, frustration, and the desire to have somebody care for her." He brought his hands apart and starting messing with a fallen petal. "I wonder how she turned out the way she did."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:59 am