Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Promiscuous (Tre)

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Promiscuous (Tre) Empty Promiscuous (Tre)

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Faye didn't feel sick - not that day, and that was the thing, she didn't always feel like she was ill. Somedays she could swear that she felt better than ever and then she'd have to remember all over again.

She wasn't alright, she was sick.

She was dying. At least thats what the healers thought. They hadn't thought she could hear them - they were all supposed to wait for the 'offical' reports - but she'd heard them none the less.

The young girl leaned on the railing of the bridge as the summer sun began to dip in the sky brightening with vibrant splashes of pinks and orange. She looked down at the murky water of the river staring into its depth appearing for all the world lost in thought.

In actuality her brain was too full to be properly lost in thought. She was more lost in shock. Still overwhelmed by the newness of everything, her brain had engaged the best defense mechanism it could come up with - more or less shutting down.

So there she stood, blonde hair illuminated in the dying sun, lost in the depth of the waters that were as murky, unclear, as her future had become.

Last edited by Faye Hansoff on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Promiscuous (Tre) Empty Re: Promiscuous (Tre)

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Tre was not happy. He'd just gotten the news that he'd have to play nice for Iva's little pet, and he was not thrilled.

Instead, he figured it was time for his favorite pass-time.

He walked up waterside, eying all possible options before his gaze landed on the blonde on the bridge.

Cancer.

He walked up behind her, stopping at the railing beside her. "Hello there, beautiful." He greeted, fighting the urge to just reach out and heal her. He could tell she wasn't in any pain, right that moment, but still.

"How are you today?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Faye blinked at the water for a long moment, barely regerstering the voice. Slowly her eyes began to regester a second reflection winking back up at her in the water, and her brain began to make the connections once again.

"Oh," she breath tilting her head to look at the actual person. "Umm... hello."

Her brow furrowed slightly. Did he just call me beautiful? she eventually shook the thought off, and began to process his next statement.

How was she? Her gaze when back to the water.

Oh just fine, my body is just slowly attempting to kill me - other than that, never better.

She grimance at her reflection, "I'm just peachie. And yourself?"

Last edited by Faye Hansoff on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:29 am

Tre leveled his golden gaze at the blond girl. "I'm good." He said with a small smile. He took her hand in his and kissed the back of it sweetly. "You don't have to lie, you know. If you don't feel well, just say so, and I'll leave you alone."

Without her noticing, he seeped some of his power into her, glancing up at her and smiling to distract her from the golden tinge now sliding through her veins. Once it reached her heart, he let go, the light diminishing. She'd feel it as a slight euphoria.

"Treshawn Beneparte." He introduced himself, adopting the slight Italian lilt that graced his voice whenever he said his full name.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:50 am

Faye raised her eyebrows as he kissed her hand, and blushed a little. Did he seriously just...

"Unwell?" she raised her eyebrow. "Do I feel unwell or am I unwell? That appears to be two different things at present."

She blinked a bit as he smiled at her. He really did have a nice smile... and those eyes... she blinked again as she felt oddly....

Optomistic? Or...

"But... either answer, you wouldn't have to go... I supposed," she ducked her head and mumbled to her feet, "You know people... talking... would be good."

She nodded to the boy shyly in greeting, "Faye Hansoff."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:57 am

"Answer whichever." He said softly. "I... wouldn't want to make you... uncomfortable..."

He grinned, loving her shyness. Gently, he placed a finger underneath her chin and raised her head so she looked at him. "Nice to meet you, miss Hansoff." He purred, meeting her eyes. "What brings you to this lovely little bridge today?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:09 am

"Its the truth... I guess making me uncomfortable doesn't change it does it?" she tilted her head weakening slighty at his softened tone. "I feel fine... today," she bit her lip and shrugged, "But they say I'm not."

Faye's blush deepened as he pulled her head up, and forced her to look him in the eye, "Y-you too." She blinked for a moment trying to remember the answer to the question. "I-I don't remember- I mean... know; I don't know... I don't usually like water but... I just sort of... ended up here."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:34 am

He frowned. "They? Who are..." He realized she was talking about the doctors, the professionals... and it hurt him. Another life taken so cruelly. "It doesn't matter. They're wrong." He smiled at her, his eyes sparkling in the fading sunlight. "Don't give up yet. If you feel fine, then you are fine."

Tre smiled, his eyes sparkling. "Just went for a walk today, then?" he asked teasingly. "You have to pay more attention to where you are, or you'll end up just drifting through life."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:49 am

She opened her mouth to answer his first question before it became very obvious he figured it out, or at least acted like he did.

"They seem to know what they are speaking of," she said with a sad smile. "Who said I was giving up?"

Though a little voice in the back of her head whispered that maybe he was right... had she given up? What was there to give up on - or fight for?

Wasn't she just left with taking the potions they offer and hope they work.

"I think you might be too late on that one," she gave a little laugh. "I think I've been drifting too long to stop." I don't know how long I have left to drift the little voice added.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Tre smiled. "No one said you'd given up. Stay strong." He kissed her on the forhead sweetly.

He took both her hands in his and smiled. "Let me offer to be your solid rock then, beautiful." He met her eyes, his golden ones swirling with determination. "As long as you wish me to be."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Faye blushed and ducked her head once more, "I'll try."

She wasn't really sure what exactly what was going on. One moment she had been moping on the bridge and now this admittedly handsome boy was...

What was he doing?

She blinked at his gaze it seemed so..

"Why-why would you want to? You-you barely know me?" She wasn't saying 'no', she just... didn't understand.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Tre smiled dazzlingly. "For you to try is all I ask."

He raised her hands to his lips, kissing both. "I do not need to know you to know that you deserve to live your life to its fullest. In fact, I'd like to get to know you better. You're in my house at Durmstrang, aren't you?" He knew she was, so he continued. "I vow to never let you have another sad moment, not once, not ever. Do you understand?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Faye just blushed and shook her head. The boy was good with his words, there was no doubt about that but he didn't really mean them did he? He couldn't, not towards her.

She couldn't help, though, letting out a bashful giggle as he kissed her hands. As over the top as it seemed, she did have to admit - it was charming, very charming.

"Yes, I think I am," she nodded her head softly, realizing that the boy had been familiar to her and that had been why. She raised her eyebrow at his declairation and continued in a soft voice, "Never? Are you going to follow me around for the rest of my life and make sure nothing ever upsets me?"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Tre grinned at her blush. "I mean it with all my heart." He winked at her. "And if following you around is what it takes, then I will never leave your side." He kissed her hands once more, loving the laugh it brought out of her.

He released one of her hands and held his outward, invitingly. "First things first. There's a list! A very very important list. Do you know? And on this list is every single thing we shall do together. I've just created it, right here." He pointed to the side of his head. "And on the very top of the list is a dance. Right here, right now."

He dropped to one knee elegantly, knowing and loving how over the top he was being. "Will you honor me with a dance, milady?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:50 pm

She giggled again. This boy was... "That could be a long time. I'm sure you'd get sick of me eventually."

"A list, no I didn't know," she raised her eyebrows and had to bite back another laugh, which she failed at doing completely when he dropped to the ground. "Every little thing? Well then that does sound important. And just how many things are on this list?"

Her eyes twinkled as she looked at him on the ground.

"If it will get you off the ground, I suppose I could."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Tre sobered immediately, his eyes meeting hers. "Never." He vowed. "I will never get sick of you."

A grin split across his face. "A whole bunch of things. So many things that we would never be bored again!!"

He rose to his feet on a burst of speed, his hands going to her waist as he lifted her skyward, spinning her once around before bringing her back toward the ground, holding her against his chest so that her feet still weren't touching the ground. "Splendid! Splendid indeed, my dear! We shall dance the night away!"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:42 am

She laughed and shook her head, "that's sweet." Not true, she thought, but sweet.

"Never? That is a long, long time - you must have thought of a lot of things."

Faye let out a startled squeal that turned into a laugh as she was suddenly picked up and spun around.

She continued to chuckle as she was lowered but not set on the ground.

"I don't think I'm doing much dancing here," she smiled waggling her feet above the ground pointedly. "And we have no music? Are we not supposed to dance to music."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:54 am

Tre's grin never faltered. "Who said we have no music? I have a great singing voice."

He pouted. "Maybe I don't want to ever let your feet touch the ground again." He challenged gleefully. "What then?"

He spun on the spot to demonstrate, singing a tune from Sleeping Beauty. "I... Know... You... I've waltzed with you once upon a dream..."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:10 am

"Well then, I guess I'll become very lazy," she replied with a grin. "What with being carried everywhere - and I guess you'd really have to spend all your time with me again, to make sure I don't take a stray step."

She smiled softly as he started to sing. He did sound pretty good, but refrained from saying so - she did not wish to inturupt the song. It was soft... soothing; something she'd imagine her mother would have sung to her as a child, if her mother had been the singing type - if her mother had cared enough about her to be the singing type.

As the twirled about the sun began to dip even lower in the horizon and as darkeness came, the street light became the only source of illumination.

"Don't you have somewhere you need to be?" she asked after a long moment. "I'm sure you were not out her solely to run into me."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:29 am

Tre smiled. "You can walk if you wish. Taking a walk on the beach is on the list, of course." He grinned adoringly at her twirling around. "And so's watching a sunset, but this one doesn't count."

He ended the song he'd been singing over and over and placed her gently on her feet. "There. One off the list, ten more added." He smiled.

"Somewhere to be?" He asked. "I'm here, so this must be the place to be."

He spun her around in his arms, continuing their dance and pulling her close. "I may not have been out here to do that, but I found you, and that's what I did. I met you..." He rubbed his nose against hers. "...And it's amazing."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:51 am

"Good, I do think I want to walk; and of course we need to have a walk on the beach - how can you even dream of having a list without that on there? And this poor sunset. What did it do to not get to count?"

She grinned up at him as she was placed on the ground, "Ten? So many. I don't know if we'll ever have time for them all."

"You're making me dizzy," She giggled as she was spun around once more, and then her face turned a deep scarlett as he rubbed their noses together. "It was amazing? I think you may be exagerating that just a bit."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Tre grinned. "It doesn't count on the list because that would be two things at once. It's against the rules to do two things at once, silly." He winked at her. "We'd run out of things to do if we did that."

"We'll make time, mi Bonita, make time and take time and steal time from other things!" He brushed a stray lock of hair out of her face with his finger, lightly brushing against her skin.

"Being dizzy is not always such a bad thing!" He exclaimed, his smile widening at her blush. "In fact, I make the best descisions while dizzy!" He spun her in his arms once more, just to hear her laugh again.

"EXAGGERATION?!" He gasped, stepping backwards and putting his hand over his heart wiht an overdramatic florish. "Mi bonita, I would NEVER exaggerate! You act as if I were melodramatic and old fashioned! Pish posh! I am SO ORDINARY~!"

He took a bow, smiling up at her and dropping the act as quickly as he had picked it up. "I would never exaggerate about something as great as spending time with you, Faye. It is something that needs no exaggeration. Amazing."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:43 pm

"Oh of course - very silly of me not to realize."

She blushed as he swipped her hair away, but this time was determined not to let it show past that, "And what other things are we stealing time from?"

"Are you sure about that? I don't think we're supposed to make decision while under the influence," she grinned impishly, and as he had wanted - she really couldn't help it - gave another little giggle as they went around again.

Of course that giggle turned into a full out laugh which she tried - unsuccessfully - to keep down as he went into his whole charade.

"Yes, yes; you are so very and completely ordinary - not the slightest thing melodramatic or old fashion about you."

She blinked as she started at him for a long moment, before she bashfully tucked a strain of her short hair back, smiled ever so slightly and ducked her head.

"You're too much you know that," she whispered softly, still smiling slightly. "Really, really sweet but... too much. I'm too... ordinary, for too much."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:58 pm

"There are tons of unnessisary things to steal time from. We have free periods, yes? We can do some things then. I'll help with homework so it gets done extra fast, so there's time there. THERE'S TIME EVERYWHERE~!!"

"The best decisions are the ones made on impulse!" He decided. "Like this one! Look! We dance!" He began to waltz them around once more, bringing their arms up and placing her hand on his shoulder. He placed his gently on her waist and took her hand in his.

"Completely ordinary is only me, Bonita. You on the other hand, are most amazing." He smiled. "I'm just a lost soul crying out for attention, and look what I found. A strong soul to spend my time with. The list continues to grow." he twirled her around and pulled her flush against him. "And if you do not believe me, as your eyes say you don't, then I'll just have to spend forever proving it to you." he kissed her on the nose softly.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:57 pm

"And then there are weekends, holidays - I suppose if we were really ambitious we could squeeze something in between classes," she grinned impishly as she listed off the other options.

She shook her head but continued to smile as he set them up to waltz, "I don't think I've ever made a decision on impulse."

"Strong soul?" she raised her eyebrow. That certainly didn't sound like her - she could hardly speak to strangers with out stuttering her way about for the first few moments. She gave soft giggle that almost turned into a sigh as he kissed the end of her nose.

"Bonita? you keep calling me that - what does it mean?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:22 am