Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Curiousity (OPEN)

Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Curiousity (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Curiousity (OPEN)

Post by Viola Seuss Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:37 am

Viola's head snapped to the newcomer, an unusually rigid growl rising in her throat. Too much stimulation. Too many new people.

This one was speaking a new language, obviously special, like the other. She, being the usual wall flower, didn't expect him to look at her... especially with that expression. Tugging Amora back more, she let out a whimper.

"Who are you?" she whispered. Her legs were bent and tensed, ready to flee n the next possible moment. She wasn't strong, like Amora, but she was relatively quick. "Amora... don't let him... hurt me..."
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:49 am

Amora tried to ignore it, really, she did, but she ended up spinning to snarl at him. "Credi di poter appena tornato e tutto va bene? No! No! Non funziona in questo modo!" She growled.

"L'ho trovata per conto mio! Non è colpa mia se siete stati troppo spaventati per venire a parlarmi e ha dovuto nascondersi tra i cespugli come un verme!" She turned back to find another one. Another one! How many of these things were running around?!

"Stay AWAY from her!" She snarled at the new one, feeling panic starting to bubble in her chest. "Leave her alone!"

She backed up, holding Viola behind her. "Run, Vi." She said under her breath. "Go home. I'll catch up."

*You think you can just come back and all is well? No! NO! It doesn't work that way!

I found her on my own! It's not my fault if you've been too scared to come talk to me and had to hide in the bushes like a creep!

Last edited by Amora Kirke on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:01 am

He gave his brother a slight smile. "Would you have come running so quickly if i was? Sometimes less is more."

"Amora. Please just hear me out." He pleaded. "Do you remember what i am?" He asked, no sure if he had told her his story or not. It was vital now that she knew, so she could see how dangerous his position was.

He hated to hear himself like this, he didn't feel. He killed and then had a laugh about it. Don't play with your food was a saying made for him. He didn't fall in love and then work to make sure she wouldn't leave. It just wasn't him.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:22 am

"You will be still," Ethon commanded the blonde. He pushed her aside, almost dismissively, gaze never leaving her comrade.

"Vi?" he echoed. Slowly, he raised a hand, the action as non-threatening as he could manage, tone soothing and soft. Very gently, he caressed her cheek, touch light. "Is that your name, then? I would never hurt you, Vi."

Ethon's gaze turned regretful, his other hand rising to stroke back her hair, much like one might do to a child. She was a child; his child - the one he'd had to leave behind. "You would not recall meeting me, child. I... It was too dangerous - you would have been harmed because of me.

"My name is Ethon. I found you, broken and dying. I wished to save you - I did not know I would have to leave you so soon. I am so sorry I wasn't there for you."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Eyes widening, Viola leaned away from his touch much like a skittish dog. Her hands found his and politely pushed his down as she tried to hide her fear. She forced a shaking smile, backing up more quickly now.

"That's not true," she shot back, her voice still at its placid norm, "I would remember."
    That was a bit of a lie. She didn''t remember much, really. With a final glance to Amora, she stated, "I'm leaving now,"

Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Amora could not, would not, look at Rush. Angelo. She wouldn't talk to him. Instead, she focused all of her attention on the newcomer. The one threatening her fleshblood. Angel was her past. She'd long ago accepted she'd never understand it, and it was going to take a lot more than a begging angel for her to listen.

She froze quite completely. Her eyes moved about furiously as she tried to figure out what was happening with her body; she'd never been this helpless before. Not after her change.

She hated it.

Suddenly, she could move. It had felt as if it were hours of motionless horror, though it had only been a few seconds.

"We both are." She agreed, taking Viola's arm and tugging, tensing for a long sprint. "I've got your back."
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:16 am

He frowned and looked at his brother. He had no idea what he was doing. He was the irresponsible one, he didn't care. He came and went as he pleased. Only this time it was different, he didn't want to leave Amora. He couldn't work out why, but the thought of losing her again hurt him more than he thought it would.

"Amora. Please see reason!" He said moving to stand in her path. "We were good together were we not?" He asked brushing her hair out of her face. "Tell me what i can do to make you listen. I won't force you to listen Amora, but please just give me the chance to explain."
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:28 pm

"You were dying," Ethon said again, allowing her to pull away, "already unconscious when I found you. Had I been a moment later, you'd have already faded, entirely..."

He watched her movements, gaze momentarily flitting to Amora before returning to Vi. Vi... short for something, undoubtedly. It suited her, he decided. It was short and simple, yet somehow dainty and elegant.

Ethon gave a sad smile. "I wish that you wouldn't. I won't make you remain, if you truly wish to leave, but you'll return," he predicted. "Because your creation was not an accident, and your abandonment was not by choice."

For curiosity's sake, if nothing else, he was certain she would return, even if she were to leave. His caressing her face and stroking her hair wasn't merely for the sake of greeting or to convince himself that she were real. It had also been so that he could check that she was well - she wasn't; she was undernourished - and to re-establish the bond he had severed decades before. It was a subtle bond, between maker and made, only just there, really, without something to strengthen it. It would be enough to track another by. For now, that would be sufficient.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Viola glanced between Amora and the first man, trying to see the connection. They both had the same soft aroma of Italian shores, but she didn't know what to think of that. He seemed attached to her, loving almost- and Amora did too.

Lovers? She doubted. Amora was never a love sort of person.

Viola gazed back at the newer one- Aaron or something, eyes shining at his words. Biting her lip, she tried to push back the memories of that night. The screaming, the punches, the total lack of hope. The cool glass pressed against her lips as she planned her death towards sunrise.

"Maybe, I didn't need to be saved," she stated softly, staring at him with doe like eyes. There was a strange tugging now, centered in her chest. Was that always there? Must have...

she opened her mouth to speak again, only to be over come with her familiar panic. In a flash, she let go of Amora's arm, ready to run- them paused.

They had been sloppy. The sun was about to reappear in the sun in a golden dawn and the two had no where to go. "Amora...?"
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:46 pm

"Cosa vuoi da me?" She whispered, her eyelids fluttering under Merle's touch. She whimpered quietly in the back of her throat, hating every bit of his bittersweet proximity. "Pensate davvero di potermi fidare di qualcuno che mi ha abbandonato?" Her eyes opened suddenly, her entire body tensing. "Come faccio a sapere che non lo farò di nuovo?"

Amora couldn't ignore it. Not with her senses going haywire as they were. Angel was before her, the other one was all over her freshblood, and somewhere inside her, her vampire senses were screaming at her.

Danger.

She met his eyes squarely. "You want me to listen?" She demanded. "Fine."

She was away from him, standing in front of Vi, her hands on her arms and her eyes boring into hers. "Take her inside." She looked upward, her eyes evaluating the quickly lightening sky. "And take care of her." She looked over her shoulder in the direction of the way they'd come. Was there any way she could get back to the safe house before the sun came up?

If she was honest to herself, no. She hadn't drank enough today for that to be possible.

But she could try.

*What do you want from me?

Do you honestly think I can trust someone who abandoned me?

How do I know you won't do it again?
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:15 am

He sighed. He had no idea what he was doing here. Inside he was still a kid. Being frozen at 18 was becoming more and more of a curse by the century. "All i ask is for you to hear me out. Once i've done explained you can leave, if that is what you wish." He said playing with his ring with his thumb.

"I'm older now. I know what im doing. I can take care of us both!" He said looking up to the sky as he sensed the familiar warning, but it didn't matter to him. His ring did enough to protect him from the sunlight.

"You'll never make it Mora. Just come inside you can leave once the sun has gone down. I won't stop you."
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:54 pm

"Maybe not," Ethon conceded. "Sometimes, however, we get that which we do not feel we need."

For the first time, Ethon butted into the conversation between his brother and the blonde, Amora. "It helps that the people pursuing him then are now gone for good," he stated. He would not interject further. It wasn't his place; he just didn't know the whole story.

But he did know that the daylight would be good for neither of the young ones.

"Aurmerle is right. You should both come inside, at least for the day." Ethon returned his gaze to Vi, extending a hand to her. "Vi, will you trust me?"
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:10 pm

"You can't leave me!" Viola snapped, grabbing on to her friend. She could last longer in the sunlight than Amora, but not without pain. It was was that they both stayed here. She- native to Spain- could follow along in the conversation, but just barely. Those two definitely needed to talk.

Knowing that Amora wouldn't be the one to accept their offer, the younger vampire stepped forward and placed her hand within her creator's. With a reassuring squeeze, she stepped next to him submissively. She didn't trust the man, yet, but...

Something told her to stay with him.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Mora growled, her eyes flashing between the three of them before landing on Vi. She sighed. "Of course I can't. I don't abandon those I take care of." Shoving past Rush, she sniffed the air, latching onto the scent of immortals. "Come on, Sweets." With that, she followed the scent of Vampires into the tunnels, not looking back once.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:39 am

He sighed and gave his brother a look before following Amora into the tunnels. Now she was in his territory with his family. As they walked down the tunnels he had time to think through the best way to do this. His mind though had over plans.

"Get out!" He ordered to those lounging in the throne room as he walked over to his throne and slumped into it resting his head into one of his hands.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:24 am

Ethon smiled as Vi took his hand, gently returning the squeeze. This was right. This was as it should be.

And then the blonde was pulling her away, again. He continued to hold her hand as long as he could without moving, finally allowing her fingers to slip out of his own. The man blinked, almost... perplexed. He shook it off, following the others as far as the mouth of the tunnels.

Stopping, Ethon turned back towards the world, watching as the sun rose over the surround woods.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Viola peered at the man, like wide and curious. Something about him was enticing, yet so familiar. Maybe it was his scent: that breezy, masculine aroma.. She cursed at herself mentally. How idiotic.

She opened her mouth to say something, only to be pulled forward by Amora. She glanced back at her maker, wordlessly slipping out of his grasp, then turned to her friend.

They didn't mean to leave us, she thought bitterly as she trudged after Amora.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:00 am