Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+19
Jodie Bass
Alec Blanchard
Jess
Felix Marten
Dameon Volans
Evangeline Wood
Iris Grayson
Certh Salamar
Hannah
Rozzers
Camille Fortescue
Passion Rose
Taryn Lennee
Riley Skander
Charlotte Minogue
gigi
Luce Armonda
rev tennant
Rora
23 posters

What are you really proud of?

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

What are you really proud of? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you really proud of?

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Proud to know such kickass people. [Congratulations on everything, guys!]

But seriously, so fucking proud that MY DANCE TEAM GOT THROUGH TO JOINVILLE. We didn't get through to compete, but open stage is still freakin awesome and hard to get. So proud of everyone there. All our hard work paid off.
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:43 pm

(wow, nice mate, congratulations.. Very Happy)

Proud to be on my feet without sleep for 37hours and having another 15 or more ahead of me... Good God Coffee I'll do anything for you...
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:03 pm

I HAVE 400 POSTS ON SHADOWPLAY. Very Happy
    I'm spazzing because:
    AND SABRINA ON SP SAYS SHE LIKES MY GRAPHICS AND I'M LIKE ckjdsnucjwenhiuewnoiuuefgnciwenfciueniyungefiuwyngiuyn eucwhniuwecnhfwiuehnwiuenfoiwuhno BECAUSE I LOVE HER GRAPHICS.

Hey there Rora! I'm Sabrina, I don't know if we've yet met. (: But I saw you were the last person to pimp in the pimp my gallery thread and was like OPPORTUNITY. So here I am to pimp.

Composition wise your signatures are getting better, you're understanding size and spacing a lot more in your most recent 2. Still strive to pick more high quality photos, because you're still on the fence. And it doesn't matter how great of composition you make, if you have low quality photos you'll be forever trapped in Blooming-Promising.
    Another thing to start to work on is text. Try not to make it so huge and take up tons of space. Take a look at some galleries in the Talented-Famous-Legend sections and see how they layout text, and then try it like them. (:

Lovely banner you have! Although it's not the best choice to place something like a clock on the far side of a banner, because a clock takes away from the focal point. Also try not to have huge drop shadows and strokes on your text.

Lovely blends! They're very basic but that's okay! Still work on even higher quality photos on these. And much like your text in your banner, watch the styling you put on it. <3

You've got a lovely gallery, just keep working on image quality and your text. Eventually you'll have to work on more complex compositions, because right now you have a lot of model + base, but for now keep working on the basics. <3 I'll be back soon! I hope you applied for promos -- good luck if you did!

OHMYGOD.
    JUST LET ME MELT.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:02 am

/doubleposting, but IDGAF.

My Puffle house finally won something, woot! <3
    We be volleyball and dodgeball kings and queens, yo.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Proud that I gave a two minute speech and didn't faint, fall over or mess up. (Y)
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:19 am

You know you're improving in graphics when someone you consider a Graphics Goddess puts exclamation marks in one of your graphics.

rcjehneiuncoiwnhifuqwnhonuqwoficwhnfoinqhoicfhnnhfoinwq
    ecjfhqnociuqhoihfcoiwhnfoiqwuhnfociqhnwfiuefcqoninchegfo
    coifehqnehguiwehnwiuernhgownerhciuwnehcgiuweniuhgciwenhigoewiuhngcowi
    ehcnwuiehiuwenhwiuenhciuwehnoiwenhriuwcqrqcewqrwer

I EVEN SCREENCAPPED IT.
    Millicent Prentiss
    Millicent Prentiss
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Millicent Prentiss Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:24 am

Great gallery! You show so much potential, and I can't wait to see how many amazing graphics you're going to create! Definitely before next promo make more icons, banners, and blends! I think sigs you're good on, at least in my opinion. You got a stalker now my dear! Keep up the awesomeness!

What are you really proud of? - Page 5 Tumblr_lrc6dvnEgq1qius2r
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:50 pm

Proud that I am back. nuff said.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Proud that I'm fucking number three. I worked so hard for a year and half and now I'm third in my year, in a school where half the students are incredibly smart and where I thought I would never manage it.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:26 am

Proud that exams are over and I checked all dad's test papers. And because of that, strawberry vanilla shake and time to open up my Beatles biography. :">

Also, proud that I am online on Rora's birthday even if I'm currently struggling to type after I had an accident when washing the dishes yesterday. Bloody hell, stupid glass.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Proud that I go and get m first ever GCSE result on the 2rd, and no matter what result I get I'm going to be happy with because I tried my hardestest;3
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:52 am

What are you really proud of? - Page 5 Z3AqH

What are you really proud of? - Page 5 OQrys
    Mikhail Solokoff
    Mikhail Solokoff
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mikhail Solokoff Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:35 am

Proud that the first grade I got this year was a A- :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content